PDA

View Full Version : Marauder S/C update

Dennis Reinhart
10-07-2003, 07:27 PM
Well, I thought I would take the time and give every body an update on the Marauder projects and improvements I am currently working on. I have sold Five kits in the last three weeks. I Have taken a deposit for a 03 Cobra Motor install with the new Vortech SQ T. Trim, Along with this we have been working on the Digital Display, it will be ready for release with in 30 days. I have ordered my new Dynojet Chassis Dyno, this should be delivered within three weeks, this a major step for me, it will allow me to fine tune both N/A and S/C Marauders as well as documenting actual RWHP gains with any modification, the first item is the new intake. The exhaust has already been confirmed by Mac.

Now I want to talk a little about My Supercharger kit, as most members know with 10 PSI with a 3.48 pulley the car makes close to 460 RWHP and the car ran 12.36 seconds at Gainesville at 118 MPH my next best time was 12.39 at 114 MPH. As far as I know this is the fastest track times for a stock motor with any type of forced induction, now I installed a larger pulley 3.61 this lowered the boost to 6PSI, the car is making 440 RWHP. This is more RWHP gain than any kit sold with the same amount of boost.
I plan on taking it to Gainesville to get the latest track times tomorrow, if we have dry weather.

I went to a larger pulley to see how this would effect the tune as well as engine performance, I feel the engine can stand a 3.48 Pulley but I want to leave that up to you the customer, on this.

Now its a proven fact that the transmission in our car has its flaws. I have known this for years that's why Jerry and I came up with a Bullit proof Transmission that I have been selling for years here in Florida, the one key weak area is the retaining snap ring on the mechanical diode assembly.

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinhartautomotive/images/session/00-00-1065579150-MechDiode.jpg

This has been a known weak spot for years, so this type of C. Clip is replaced with a spiral lock snap ring, also the valve body separator plate can be drilled out to allow for quicker application, of the clutches and the third modification is the addition of the forced lube tail shaft line, so I will be offering this upgrade almost right away, This is not an expensive parts upgrade. This is a MUST for the S/C Marauder no matter who's S/C kit you buy. If the snap ring comes off, and it will on the Mechanical Diode assembly, it will take out the transmission.

So I am constantly trying to improve all aspects of this car, Paul at Paul's High performance is working on lower control arms and a cold air kit I should have this ready in less than 30 days. Again I will test both products before releasing them.
I am planning on building a big bore 4.6 Motor for my Marauder with in the next six months my goal is 600 RWHP on 93 octane, so again thanks for your support and patients while I expand and grow.

Dennis A. Reinhart

Bigdogjim
10-07-2003, 07:35 PM
WOW!

SergntMac
10-07-2003, 07:44 PM
Way to go Dennis!

And thank you too, for allowing me to participate in some way, with your ideas, and builds.

Slowpoke
10-07-2003, 08:05 PM
yes - THANK YOU !!

jgc61sr2002
10-07-2003, 08:29 PM
Cool.:coolman: :up:

Marauder57
10-07-2003, 08:42 PM
Damn...talk about covering all the bases....once I get all these mods...I will never part with this car.....

Dennis once you get the Dyno installed and all will you have a tuning day??? You should get Jerry to come by.... :D

Zack
10-07-2003, 09:09 PM
You have and will always have my vote.
Thanks Dennis

Racerx88
10-08-2003, 06:45 AM
This is starting to remind me of the early days of the Buick Grand Nationals and T-Types. First one vendor, then another providing great parts THAT WORK.

Thanks Dennis!

gonzo50
10-08-2003, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by Marauder57
Damn...talk about covering all the bases....once I get all these mods...I will never part with this car.....
"Ditto" the Marauder will be a masterpiece once Dennis completes all the necessary mods and upgrades, If only we had these options when ordering our Marauder, just check all applicable boxes.....FULLY LOADED. Thanks Dennis...:up:

drobin
10-08-2003, 08:03 PM
Dennis, this is great news! What would we do without you????

Donald
"drobin"

Logan
10-09-2003, 05:08 AM
Cool! I'm very interested in a tranny upgrade kit. It's probably my number one concern on the car....

01 Interceptor
10-10-2003, 01:40 AM
Keep up the good work Dennis! At this rate, by the time I have my MM...you'll have a kit for everything! I'll only have one place I need to go. One stop shopping for all my MM goodies is a big plus. Way to go!