PDA

View Full Version : Abbey road on the river..

Jeremy
05-22-2009, 03:27 AM
After I run to Frankfort this morning to drop off some grant paperwork at KOHS I'm gonna meet up with a friend of mine and we're going to AROTR.

For what I spent on booze last year at the galt house ($12.75/glass? really?) last year, it was cheaper to get a room and bring our own booze.. haha.. now I've just gotta find a big cup for some Makers & coke.

Any of you guys planning on swinging by up there?

Jeremy
05-23-2009, 03:06 PM
Update:

They closed the pool stage.. which is gay.. since we have a room @ the galt house this year... but still it's been a good time. The crowd is pretty packed today...

I met up with Embassy yesterday.. finally... I was running behind from coming back from Frankfort but I've been trying to meet up with you guys for like a year and a half. The p71 I was driving (judges car) let me get back pretty quick anyway though...

I look forward to meeting you guys and seeing Embassy again soon in the future.. right now I'm frikin drunk.. or working on it... it's taking a lot of concentration to type this.. haha

I <3 makers mark... and coors light....

Embassy
05-23-2009, 06:45 PM
It was good meeting you too. Stay safe down there and let us know when you can meet up with more of us.