PDA

View Full Version : Open Carry Church Service

Ladyhawke
06-04-2009, 07:12 PM
Found this in the news tonight. Includes a raffle.

Open Carry Celebration at New Bethel Church in Louisville on June 27th.

http://www.newbethelchurchky.org/openCarryCelebration.htm

bob6364
06-04-2009, 07:25 PM
awesome....who wants to go...

Mr. Man
06-05-2009, 01:28 PM
Found this in the news tonight. Includes a raffle.

Open Carry Celebration at New Bethel Church in Louisville on June 27th.

http://www.newbethelchurchky.org/openCarryCelebration.htm
:eek:Why are you thinking of carrying a gun?:mad2: Just take a deep breath it usually helps.:beatnik::beer:

bob6364
06-05-2009, 03:02 PM
:eek:Why are you thinking of carrying a gun?:mad2: Just take a deep breath it usually helps.:beatnik::beer:
Yeah right....tell that to the wimps that coward under tables in India as gunman picked them off...why do you think no one will invade us,we are the most heavily armed population in the world.......your welcome!...keep sleeping under my blanket of security.

rayjay
06-06-2009, 08:35 AM
If you are carrying a unloaded gun, you might as well have a rock in your holster.

Ladyhawke
06-06-2009, 08:45 AM

I'm not mad; no need for the deep breath. We support gun ownership, training and awareness. And this event's donations are going to charity. I just though some of the Kentucky guys might be interested.

Rayjay, so true.

Go Mifuni
06-06-2009, 09:44 PM
I see more and more of these events popping up all over. I think it's fantastic and about time. I'm looking forward to the Freedom Festival in NH this August. It's going to be open carry as well. You can even smoke in public too lol. Three days of free camping, free music (30 bands), 20+ speakers talking about the corporate take-over of our country, our bought-and-paid-for puppet "representatives", the methodical elimination of our God-given rights, etc, etc. It's going to be awesome!

Drewstang
06-06-2009, 11:33 PM
This is only 4 miles from my house, and sits at the begining of my mom's neighborhood.