PDA

View Full Version : Thank you mm.net

DOOM
06-09-2009, 08:57 AM
I would like to give a big thanks out to mm.net for making carlisle such a hit! :bows:
For those of you that dont know on saturday after the car show we all got together and had dinner back at the hotel. And the food was great! Im talking steak dinners, chops, wine, etc. etc.
A huge thanks go's out to my main man pops for doing the raffle to raise the money which helped make this possible. :nworthy: :nworthy:
I also really want to thank mike poore for the CELEBRITY PICK award and the very kind words that were said and the comments that you had on the back of my award. Thank you very much Mr.poore :up:
Also for the tent and all the water that was provided. Everyone was nice cool and happy :D
I received 3 awards/trophies saturday & sunday :eek: :D :trophy1:
I couldn't have asked for a more perfect weekend. Thanks mm.net :beer:

Bluerauder
06-09-2009, 09:06 AM
I received 3 awards/trophies saturday & sunday :eek: :D :trophy1:

JB says that my 24K gold plated S/C is nearly completed -- so you better watch out next year. ;)

Well said DOOM. Congrats Jake on a great showing this past weekend.

I'd also like to pass along my thanks to MM.Net, Pops Stereo, Mike Poore, Blackened300a (Paul), SMOKE (Jonathan), Ms. Denmark (Paula), ts-pa (Tom), and all of the others who contributed to make this year's event a truly memorable one.

If anyone out there in MarauderNet land has been sitting on the fence regarding attendance at one of these events .... it is time to take the first step. Come on in ... the water is fine. You'll Like It.

DOOM
06-09-2009, 09:25 AM
I would also like to thank SMOKE (johnathan) for taking some amazing pics of my car and the placards he made for everyone :2thumbs:
And BLACKENED300A (paul) for the great T-shirts and all your hard work putting this together AND bring all of us members together.
MM.NET is a great place to be and im PROUD to be a member.

Blackened300a
06-09-2009, 09:29 AM
I would also like to thank SMOKE (johnathan) for taking some amazing pics of my car and the placards he made for everyone :2thumbs:
And BLACKENED300A (paul) for the great T-shirts and all your hard work putting this together AND bring all of us members together.

Not a problem, but Im still considering making the S/C trophy only 2" for next year :D

DOOM
06-09-2009, 09:31 AM
Oh and for those of you that didnt know, our very own courtmarshall won 2nd place.
:congrats: buddy.
So we had 3 marauders win 2 years in a row. :D

DOOM
06-09-2009, 09:32 AM
Not a problem, but Im still considering making the S/C trophy only 2" for next year :D

:lol: :shake:

SMOKE
06-09-2009, 10:24 AM
Oh and for those of you that didnt know, our very own courtmarshall won 2nd place.
:congrats: buddy.
So we had 3 marauders win 2 years in a row. :D

Holeeeee COW DOOM! Nice catch!!!!!! :eek:

I absolutely didn't see that!

Congrat's Court!!! :cool:

Nice way to take advantage of the clerical prowess (or lack thereof) of the Carlisle Events staff.....shouldn't be a problem next year as we'll watch our new class like a hawk and instruct the attendees NOT to accept anything less than our new home within the event!

For those who can't put it together, our cars were split over three classes and really depended on who put down their slice of pizza and checked you in at the gate.

Court nabbed the third (and lesser used) class # 167 that "Incl. Marauder" at the event. Class 167 was also referred to as a "typo" at one point if memory serves.

Court's ride is second in from the left of this nice 4 color shot from this past Sunday:

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/500/Carlisle_09_Sun_6_7_044_600400 .jpg

Best,
Jonathan

courtmarshall
06-09-2009, 10:38 AM

Nice way to take advantage of the clerical prowess (or lack thereof) of the Carlisle Events staff.....shouldn't be a problem next year as we'll watch our new class like a hawk and instruct the attendees NOT to accept anything less than our new home within the event!

For those who can't put it together, our cars were split over three classes and really depended on who put down their slice of pizza and checked you in at the gate.

Court nabbed the third (and lesser used) class # 167 that "Incl. Marauder" at the event. Class 167 was also referred to as a "typo" at one point if memory serves.

Court's ride is second in from the left of this nice 4 color shot from this past Sunday:

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/500/Carlisle_09_Sun_6_7_044_600400 .jpg

Best,
Jonathan

Thanks again to DOOM for letting me know. I did try and get them to change me from 167 to 165. They said that it was in the same area. I was happy with the 2nd place they awarded me just the same. Sometimes the unexpected award is the best of all.

Bluerauder
06-09-2009, 10:53 AM

I mentioned it in the Congrats Thread (post #4) for DOOM & Blackened300a >>>> http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=54233&highlight=courtmarshall

Just needed a little more prominent mention........

SMOKE
06-09-2009, 11:34 AM
I mentioned it in the Congrats Thread (post #4) for DOOM & Blackened300a >>>> http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=54233&highlight=courtmarshall

Just needed a little more prominent mention........

Thanks Charlie...I still haven't distilled all the threads in here....

Changed up my Post # 1 accordingly...only wish I had a better shot of Court's Silver Birch!

Best,
Jonathan

Joe Walsh
06-09-2009, 01:04 PM
I would like to give a big thanks out to mm.net for making carlisle such a hit! :bows:
For those of you that dont know on saturday after the car show we all got together and had dinner back at the hotel. And the food was great! Im talking steak dinners, chops, wine, etc. etc.
A huge thanks go's out to my main man pops for doing the raffle to raise the money which helped make this possible. :nworthy: :nworthy:
I also really want to thank mike poore for the CELEBRITY PICK award and the very kind words that were said and the comments that you had on the back of my award. Thank you very much Mr.poore :up:
Also for the tent and all the water that was provided. Everyone was nice cool and happy :D
I couldn't have asked for a more perfect weekend.
Thanks mm.net

Thanks again to everyone involved for making Carlisle such a fun event!

NATEHAWK
06-09-2009, 01:29 PM
I think next year will only get better. I think we do have a great forum and a great group of guys. See you all at Safford L/M

Blackened300a
06-09-2009, 01:56 PM
I think next year will only get better.

Im counting on it.

TAKEDOWN
06-09-2009, 02:01 PM
Wish I was there!

Ms. Denmark
06-09-2009, 02:38 PM
I second everything Doom said. MM.Net treated us to a great steak dinner and kept us cool and comfortable at the show. Mike Poore is a stand up guy (and one of the nicest you'll ever meet). The support was first class as always.

So proud of the guys who took home those well deserved awards. Congratulations..... and thanks for showcasing the Marauder to all those auto enthusiasts.!

Hope those of you who haven't been able to come out to Carlisle will make next year the year you do! It's going to be an historic first for us. Come out and be part of it!

DOOM
06-09-2009, 02:46 PM
Ms.D the brownies were AWESOME!!! :rock:

Ms. Denmark
06-09-2009, 04:23 PM
Ms.D the brownies were AWESOME!!! :rock:Isn't that what you ment when you said you "had an awesome time Saturday night?" :rolleyes::D I'm glad you liked them. ;)