PDA

View Full Version : 1965 Chevy C-10... make me an offer

Motorhead350
06-11-2009, 11:53 PM
Up for sale again is my 65 Chevy C-10... hey that rhymes!

The good:

The Body is solid and is a southern vehicle so it is 99% rust free. Truck is complete so it needs nothing. The doors feel just fine and shut well. I recently replaced the seat with a Ford van seat that was in a 5th row complete with seat belts. It's a perfect fit and it feels great. I have two front ends. One is a 1963 that isn't even in reproduction and the other is the correct 1965. All lights work and the body is also free of damage.

The work:

I painted the interior black and red and it looks pretty good. The seat I put in is a perfect match like I said and can legally hold 3 people. The engine was replaced with a smooth running 305 with a smooth shifting turbo 400 transmission. The 305 sounded great, didn't smoke didn't give me any problems before I had it pulled out of a 83 Chevy and I installed it in this truck.

The bad:

The truck needs to be rewired, but I have a Painless Wiring kit ready to go. All you have to do is take a weekend to install it or you can pay a body shop $600 and they will do it for you. It's sitting in a body shop right now so you don't even need to take it any place else to get it fired up. The interior needs a steel plate installed to fix a small hole, but I have 2 plates on hand. You don't need to buy anything!

The offer:

I was looking for a cash offer, but now I could really use a Cargo Van for my band. I am open to other trades such as another Panther for a beater, K5, Suburban... let me know what you have. I am open to all trades. If you want to give me cash we will discuss this over the phone. Shipping is fine, but you have to pay for it.

Pictures are under images by my screen name. Just click on the 12 and you will see.

Call anytime.

312 925-8699.

Thanks.

-Dominick

Zack
06-12-2009, 08:46 AM
Post a price

Motorhead350
06-12-2009, 11:56 AM
Post a price

I guess I have to. $2,500 obo.

I need this truck gone, but no lowballers please.

ImpalaSlayer
06-12-2009, 02:24 PM
not a ford not intrested :P

good luck witht the sale!

bob6364
06-12-2009, 02:34 PM
Recent pic please....out in the driveway not a shadowy garage shot.I have someone who is interested.

Motorhead350
06-12-2009, 07:19 PM
Recent pic please....out in the driveway not a shadowy garage shot.I have someone who is interested.

It's in another garage right now, but I can have new pictures on monday.

Thanks!