PDA

View Full Version : Diablosport Predator

BhamMarauder
06-18-2009, 11:25 AM
I have a 2003 MM and I'd like to have it tuned so it will shift better. I was looking at the SCT XCal. I was also trying to find a local vendor who could help me with the tuning. There's a local shop called Speed South . They have the Diablosport Predator tuner for the Marauder. Is this a good tuner?

Paul T. Casey
06-30-2009, 05:34 PM
I ran Diablo for a while. I kinda liked it, the only issue for me was the lack of tuners near to where I was. A2Z in Chattanooga TN was the only one ever close to me, and the kid there did a good job the first time for me.

juno
07-01-2009, 05:53 AM
Call Zack.

BhamMarauder
07-01-2009, 06:41 AM
I ran Diablo for a while. I kinda liked it, the only issue for me was the lack of tuners near to where I was. A2Z in Chattanooga TN was the only one ever close to me, and the kid there did a good job the first time for me.

Hey, I see you are in Misquamicut! I was born and raised in CT and spent much of every summer in Misquamicut and Weekapaug. We live in AL now but still have relatives up there. We will be visiting Weekapaug in a few weeks. How long have you been in that area?

I think I'm going with the Diablo. The main reason is I want to buy it local so there will be someone around to help me if I need it. I know the guys at Speed South since they have worked on my Mustang. They sell the Diablo, not the XCalibrator. Plus, I'm not sure if I want to get involved with all of the vendor issues I see on this site. I'm open to suggestions though.

Marauderjack
07-01-2009, 03:17 PM
Diablo has worked well for me and I have an excellent Diablo tuner 15 miles from me!!:beer:

We ironed out some shifting bugs and all is well now!!:banana2: