PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop Users

DTRMiguel
06-25-2009, 10:09 PM
Hey guys i cant find to save my life how in the world you place a image as my background for photoshop. Does anyone have a clue? :help:

ChiTownMaraud3r
06-25-2009, 10:11 PM
What do you mean place an image as a background on photoshop.. do you mean you want to work on top of an image? If so just open that image file and begin to work over it.

DTRMiguel
06-25-2009, 10:12 PM
What do you mean place an image as a background on photoshop.. do you mean you want to work on top of an image? If so just open that image file and begin to work over it.

Like when i first open it. Before i click anything like a screensaver for photoshop

ChiTownMaraud3r
06-25-2009, 10:19 PM
Open PS and click new, this will let you start a new document after you select the resolution for it. Then you can open an image file, just click open and find the pic, now you have two open documents in photoshop.

Now in the pic you opened, click on select or edit, and select all, then edit and copy. Now you can go to the first new doc and paste this pic in there, without calling it the background(as when you just opened it out right).

DTRMiguel
06-25-2009, 10:29 PM
Open PS and click new, this will let you start a new document after you select the resolution for it. Then you can open an image file, just click open and find the pic, now you have two open documents in photoshop.

Now in the pic you opened, click on select or edit, and select all, then edit and copy. Now you can go to the first new doc and paste this pic in there, without calling it the background(as when you just opened it out right).

OK so this will show up automatically when i open PS? As my "Home Screen Image"?

ChiTownMaraud3r
06-25-2009, 10:33 PM
How bout this..right click on a image file on you're computer and click open with, choose photoshop. That opens it as your "Home screen image"