PDA

View Full Version : Review Reinhart

imorb1994
06-26-2009, 07:30 PM
I don't know if this will survive since he is no longer a vendor but:

I know im supposed to have date but sorry I don't
First off I tried to order a proguard form Dennis he said "I have 10 in stock my secretary left for the day can you call back in the morning". which I did and what do you know none in stock. A litte P O'd but ok.
A couple of weeks later thought I would try again." Oh yeah we have a couple in stock" orderd that and a PHP spacer. I was told by Dennis I would recieve email confrimation and tracking numbers. Which never came. That day my card was charged. And 2 Weeks went by and nothing no email or call telling me anything was wrong. So I called Dennis and Asked what was going on, We don't stock those and PHP is running behind on orders right now. A month goes by and I finally have my spacer. Within that time I found the spacer cheaper and was sold directly from them. After about 6 weeks my proguard finally showed up.
Back when he offered monthly specials and asked for suggestions, I suggested something and said call me I did. This transaction was ok(not great) got a great deal on Metco control arms. And again i would have a confimation email with tracking numbers. Never did come/ but the arms showed up in about 10 days.
And the last transaction with Dennis. I was weighing the differnces on the mutiple tunes. Contatced Lidio and Dennis. Lidio Said he no longer offers mail order tunes. Ok 1 option left. Contacted Dennis. Sent the tune 2 days later and in the email call with any questions, had difficulties in loading the tune. Called and Shelia(sp?) awnsered and said I will leave him the message(this was friday afternoon). Wait, Wait, wait, and waited some more No phome call. This from the guy who will go out of the way for his customers. I ended up Figuring out the problem but 5 day went by before any reply of any kind From him. This just 2 days after I lost my job of 5 years I wasted $100 with him. And the tune sucked Honestly didn't feel the difference. And he had said if I need anything adjusted to call him and he would see what he could do. I figured why bother Stock tune went back in $100 wasted.
I tried to remain civil in this post. And to Mary I'm sorry I don't have dates. I will say the last transaction happend in the end of September 08

Dennis Reinhart
06-26-2009, 09:36 PM
I will say the last transaction happend in the end of September 08

Well lets see your posting now, and this is June of 2009, well I still respect your opinion even if your complaint is a year old, I do the best I can and yes I am not a vendor here as are several others, you know if you would have taken half of the time to write the post and called me I would have done what ever I could to try and help, but I am fully aware there are those you will never make happy, I take FREE calls every day from hundreds of members here. I give free advice, I turn down sales, if I feel the modification you are asking about is not needed, why don't you try calling any other owner of a business, and see if you can speak to him directly, without being placed on hold for 15 minutes, or called back three days if then, I have never sold a 35.00 dollar tune I would go broke, I have sold hundreds if not thousands SCT Xcals here and have given free corections when almost every other SCT dealer charges for them. I answer all calls I process all orders, we are are in the toughest economic times you will see in your life time, so if I disappointed you lat year I apologize, I am still committed to improving and expanding, and I still enjoy this site. You have expressed your opinion and now so have I.

Dennis a Reinhart

imorb1994
06-26-2009, 09:47 PM
I'll put it this way Dennis it took almost a year for me to be able to put it words that wouldn't get me banned.

Dennis Reinhart
06-27-2009, 09:11 AM
First of all the owners of this site would never ban you for a vendor review, others have posted them and there still around, so to begin with you owe the owners a apology.

Second of all to post a vendor review it has to be with in a reasonable time, no matter do not worry, the post stays and you are not banned.

Thirdly any one on this site can go and look at your post history and see that you have had nothing but issues with your car. So I understand your frustration.

I still can still not see why it took you a year to post this and at this current time, had you made a simple call, I would have done my best to resolve this.

So have a good weekend, I am headed to the pool:beer:

Dennis Reinhart
06-28-2009, 04:31 PM
I'll put it this way Dennis it took almost a year for me to be able to put it words that wouldn't get me banned.

This is my entitled to response in the vendor review forums, from imorb1194. To start with I am not a vendor here. I have not been for six months, and this was not due to past vendor reviews, most members here know that. But one owner not, the majority made the decision as to not post my last response because, quote it appeared I was supporting my past vendor ship, yet I never received a written repsonce explaining this, I found out 1 hour ago when I asked why my post was not placed.

Now lets make it perfectly clear in the responce to imorbs last responce as outlined in the vendor review forum rules. I am intitled to my responce non edited by the owners. Unless I am trying to endorce my company and I am telling you now this is not the case. Imorb1194 posts a review after Pats has been up there for months. Yet six months or longer this apears, You do not think this is odd then he states he is afraid he would be banned for posting a negative review of me, and there here if you want to go look several??.

So every one knows, as I said in my first reply. I have in the past gone further than any one to try and make up for any short comings, six months ago I down sized. Do to the worst economic conditions I have seen in my 58 years, if imorb1194 order was delayed I apologize.

imorb1994
06-28-2009, 10:53 PM
In your first response you said
I turn down sales, if I feel the modification you are asking about is not needed so your tune is not needed and your assistance on loading the tune is not needed, is that what you are trying to say. I called you for a tune. Are metcos, Intake spacers, and proguards not needed?

First of all the owners of this site would never ban you for a vendor review, others have posted them and there still around, so to begin with you owe the owners a apology.

The reason I had stated something about it surviving is YEAH BECAUSE YOU ARE NO LONGER A VENDOR.
Not a vendor = Not relevant.

Second of all to post a vendor review it has to be with in a reasonable time, no matter do not worry, the post stays and you are not banned.

How about Marauder 131? His review, happened right after his horrible ordeal with you, I don't think so. My Review was to let all know persons who search your name and your business on this site and the web. That you not only can't handle large orders but small simple ones too.

I do believe that was what it was put on this site for. Wasn't it:dunno:?

Thirdly any one on this site can go and look at your post history and see that you have had nothing but issues with your car. So I understand your frustration.

Is that your pre programmed response. Seems that everybody that has issues you use that with.
What in the hell does that have to do with any thing.
A Proguard has nothing to do with my car's history.
A intake spacer has noting to do with my car's history.
A set of metco control arms have nothing to do with my car's history.
The tune does though pertain to my cars history because that's what is history will never be loaded in my car again.
Yeah the dumb:censor: that owned it before me(that allowed it to get repo'd did you read that part), did not take care of it. It now has a ford reman Trans that will probably outlast the car, in it. Oh and the PATS thing that is a horrible past for my car(did you read that too). Only have 1 key:(, it would be great if you could get me another key that works. If you read the part about the suspension problems I had, it was due to the key not being on for 7 days and the air bags deflated(was due to awaiting ford approval for a new transmission). My EATC took a dump another huge problem:(. I could not figure out how the oil filter deflector went on another huge problem:(. Oh looking back another huge problem, ALIGNMENT what marauder hasn't worn the inside of the front tires at some point. Needed a spare tire holdown:(. And the 2 problems that I have are a little more serious valve cover gaskets are leaking into spark plug tubes(seems common to me). And I was screwing off and broke an Axle.(<<<<Quote that so you can use it later)

I still can still not see why it took you a year to post this and at this current time, had you made a simple call, I would have done my best to resolve this.

7 months on my fingers and I do have 5 on each hand
I called, left a message, and never got a return call.

So have a good weekend, I am headed to the pool:beer:

I'll help you out here

This is my entitled to response in the vendor review forums, from imorb1194 (imorb1994). To start with I am not a vendor here. I have not been for six months, and this was not due to past vendor reviews, most members here know that. But one owner not, the majority made the decision as to not post my last response because, quote it appeared I was supporting my past vendor ship, yet I never received a written repsonce explaining this, I found out 1 hour ago when I asked why my post was not placed.

Now lets make it perfectly clear in the responce(response) to imorbs last responce(response) as outlined in the vendor review forum rules. I am intitled(entitled) to my responce(response) non edited by the owners. Unless I am trying to endorce(endorse?) my company and I am telling you now this is not the case. Imorb1194(imorb1994) posts a review after Pats(past?) has been up there for months. Yet six months or longer this apears(appears), You do not think this is odd then he states he is afraid he would be banned for posting a negative review of me, and there here if you want to go look several??.

Not a negative review that I was afraid it's the language that would have been used

So every one knows, as I said in my first reply. I have in the past gone further than any one to try and make up for any short comings, six months ago I down sized. Do to the worst economic conditions I have seen in my 58 years, if imorb1194(imorb1994) order was delayed I apologize.

Remember over 6 months ago

I will not let you bash me. My Review was to let all persons who search your name and your business on this site and the web. That you not only can't handle large orders but small simple ones too.

I do believe that was what it was put on this site for. Wasn't it:dunno:? It's not my fault I had a negative buying and customer service experience with you. Is it?