PDA

View Full Version : justbob on the loose in millwaukee

justbob
06-27-2009, 02:57 PM
On my way as I speak to catch the kiss concert at the marcus ampatheater! And I'm even getting chauffered in the rauder. He he! Ponyup's at the helm, his hot smokin date making the passenger seat smell oh soo good! Anyone else going by chance?

sd8683
06-27-2009, 03:35 PM
Is it a 1 time concert or is KISS on tour? I wonder if they're coming to Boston? They're on the short list of bands I really wanna see!

I hope you have a blast!

UncleLar
06-27-2009, 03:44 PM
You didn't take the back seat out before you left?

TAKEDOWN
06-27-2009, 04:02 PM
JustBob... I hope you put your smell g00d on too, hmmmm mmmmm. Have fun guys!!!

DOOM
06-27-2009, 04:46 PM
Enjoy the show bro. :rock:

Quasar3210
06-27-2009, 05:44 PM
I am working...all night long. Just don't do anything that will end up requiring an ambulance ride. I will hear about it if you do...(cause I send em) :D Your life is in my hands.....bwahahahahaha

J/K Have a great time.

Ms. Denmark
06-27-2009, 06:04 PM
Hey Bob! Have a great time and let us know what you think of Kiss. They are coming to the Mid-State Fair here in Paso Robles in July. My sister has tickets but is less than enthusiastic. She wanted to see Journey but they sold out. I will relay your critique to her.;)

SC Cheesehead
06-27-2009, 06:21 PM
Bob, you Dog YOU!

I am soooo jealous, I've always been a KISS fan, and you get to see them in Milwaukee....grrrr! (J/K)

One of my favorites, which I dedicate to your road trip (be careful out there!):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZq3i94mSsQ

1 Bad Merc
06-27-2009, 08:01 PM
Hey Bob,

I did not know they were playing on tour again. I have been to their last two farewell concerts here at the Rosemont Horizon the past two years with my brother-in-law UAW 588. I guess they really were not their last two concert tours. Imagine that......... Are you sure this is the real Kiss or the fake Kiss?

Have a good time and dont be to "loose" you manwhore!

justbob
06-28-2009, 09:34 AM
Hey Bob,

I did not know they were playing on tour again. I have been to their last two farewell concerts here at the Rosemont Horizon the past two years with my brother-in-law UAW 588. I guess they really were not their last two concert tours. Imagine that......... Are you sure this is the real Kiss or the fake Kiss?

Have a good time and dont be to "loose" you manwhore!
I know! How many final farewell tours are there gonna be? Anyways it was half KISS, the important half, Gene and Paul.

Bob, you Dog YOU!

I am soooo jealous, I've always been a KISS fan, and you get to see them in Milwaukee....grrrr! (J/K)

One of my favorites, which I dedicate to your road trip (be careful out there!):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZq3i94mSsQ
Too funny, on the way up it almost felt just like that Detroit rock city movie, getting to Cobo hall with any means necessary!

Hey Bob! Have a great time and let us know what you think of Kiss. They are coming to the Mid-State Fair here in Paso Robles in July. My sister has tickets but is less than enthusiastic. She wanted to see Journey but they sold out. I will relay your critique to her.;)
Hay Mrs. D, They started off with Duece, Stuter, then I must admit about seven more that I didn't know very well, (this is the alive 35 tour, very early stuff) finally they jumped into so more mainstream, Rock and roll all night, hotter then hell, I like it loud, Detroit rock city, Lick it up(An awesome song live!!!!, Half way though they even switched over to the Who and then back, Love gun, There were atleast four or five more in there! Tell her to sit tight for the second half, it REALLY picks up!!! And the stage show was just awesome!!! They all drop out of the roof on a platform, Gene takes a thrill ride on a cable while jamming out his solo! Too much fun.

You wanted the best..........You got the best........KISS

I am working...all night long. Just don't do anything that will end up requiring an ambulance ride. I will hear about it if you do...(cause I send em) :D Your life is in my hands.....bwahahahahaha

J/K Have a great time.
Brad and Saurab(friends that came with) were tanked! They made passes at EVERY girl leaving there, some of their boyfriends didn't like like that too much LOL. I thought you might have to send in the ambulances a couple times!

Enjoy the show bro. :rock:
Thanks Jake! It was a blast, not too many more on my must see great band list! Knocking them off one at a time.

JustBob... I hope you put your smell g00d on too, hmmmm mmmmm. Have fun guys!!!
Sicko...........

You didn't take the back seat out before you left?
I got no butt cushion! I need all the padding I can get!

Is it a 1 time concert or is KISS on tour? I wonder if they're coming to Boston? They're on the short list of bands I really wanna see!

I hope you have a blast!

Sorry Sean, Only 9 concerts, only two of which in the states. Millwaukee, and Cali.

Ms. Denmark
06-28-2009, 09:40 AM
Sounds like it was a good show!! My sister will be glad to hear that! Thanks for the feedback Bob.;)

guspech750
06-28-2009, 02:14 PM
have a great time bob. ...............but i hope they finally call it quits. kiss...yuck!

UncleLar
06-28-2009, 06:00 PM
"I got no butt cushion! I need all the padding I can get!"
Do us old guys have to teach you everything? Without the back seat you could've sat in the passenger front seat(it IS your car after all) and she could've sat on your lap!

justbob
06-28-2009, 06:02 PM
Now I feel stupid! I'll remember that one Lar.!!!!!!!!!!!

UncleLar
06-28-2009, 06:32 PM
Yep,to quote Wolfman Jack in the song Clap for the Wolfman,one of my favorite songs,"if they have the curves I've got the angles",lol.

xopher
06-28-2009, 10:09 PM
Aw, I don't know how I missed this thread! :(

I was about a quarter mile north of you at the Briggs and Stratton stage watching Barenaked Ladies. I hope the traffic wasn't too bad with our new Marquette Interchange! Hope you enjoyed KISS!! :D

justbob
06-29-2009, 02:38 PM
I seen the B&S sign! Yeah KISS was a thrill!