PDA

View Full Version : Get me pointed in the right direction...

jbr927
10-13-2003, 11:51 AM
I posted at the garage and they have sent me to "the sponsors". So here I am. I need some direction in getting my new MM upto it's full potential. First I'm looking for things I can do my self and where to purchase the items. I have installed a "Jet" chip and K-N Filter. Not to sure on the chip and I'm wondering if I should replace??? So if someone can get me started, that would be super!!!

Thx

Jacki

Jerry Barnes
10-13-2003, 03:00 PM
jbr927,

I am not sure what you are looking for in terms of upgrades, we are in the supercharger business for the Marauder. Whe we have looked at some of the upgrades that can be used on the Marauder, it is our opinion that you can spend a lot of money on upgrades that do not really provide any value for the money. So please be careful on the types of upgrades you are purchasing and what they cost.

Chips are good if you get a good one. Be careful, sometimes they can do more harm then good. Please speak to Lidio at Alternative Auto (586)463-0010 before you spend too much of your money.

What are your goals? Mild improvements? 100 hp improvements?
Racing applications? Daily Driver?

Please give me a call at Trilogy Internmational/Motorsports (313)336-6135. The note would be too long to try to help without knowing what you are trying to achieve.

Talk to you soon!

Jerry Barnes