PDA

View Full Version : 12 or more marauders retiring from FHP

Midnight
07-09-2009, 02:19 AM
on 136th ave and SR84 in Davie Florida, sits 12 or more M Marauders... in all colors.... seeming to be retired... that is the largest lineup of marauders ive ever seen... and i drive by every day, and i always look for them.... to see 12??????? something must be up

i will be going there tomorrow to ask the lieutenant what the status on the vehicles are... Auction of course.. but where.... and for how much

more details to follow.

Blackmobile
07-09-2009, 02:35 AM
Yeah, they've been there for a while now.

Midnight
07-09-2009, 02:39 AM
know the deal on them?

Midnight
07-09-2009, 02:40 AM
fhp auctions are the 2nd saturday of each month... which is this saturday... hope they don't disappear... they say their held in tampa

Blackmobile
07-09-2009, 02:47 AM
If I remember correctly, FHP don't own them. they were given the use of them. Now they have to be returned. Come by Towers shop on Friday, and Z can explain it better.

Ed

Bluerauder
07-09-2009, 03:35 AM
on 136th ave and SR84 in Davie Florida, sits 12 or more M Marauders... in all colors.... seeming to be retired... that is the largest lineup of marauders ive ever seen... and i drive by every day, and i always look for them.... to see 12??????? something must be up

i will be going there tomorrow to ask the lieutenant what the status on the vehicles are... Auction of course.. but where.... and for how much

more details to follow.
I didn't think that FHP had any Blue MMs.

Cobra25
07-09-2009, 06:54 AM
Their are different story's that I have heard , but the last one was they will be sold for $10000 each. I also heard they have over 130,000 miles on each of them and they let them run all day long so the might not be such a good deal. They were purchased by one person and given too FHP & too be sold back for $1 dollar when they reached around 140,000 thousand miles. So the story goes. Their are Red, Silver & Black ones their .

babbage
07-09-2009, 07:57 AM
Where these not all modified by Dennis Renihart? Are they blown?

Stranger in the Black Sedan
07-09-2009, 08:13 AM
LOL I highly doubt they are boosted

ImpalaSlayer
07-09-2009, 08:30 AM
Where these not all modified by Dennis Renihart? Are they blown?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they wouldnt have lasted to 100k miles!!!!! :laugh: :lol: :rofl:

2,4shofast
07-09-2009, 08:54 AM
He did modify them, just not supercharged...bolt ons and radio etc from what I remember.

SID210SA
07-09-2009, 09:48 AM
There is atleast one out there that is boosted...its on youtube somewhere.

Dennis Reinhart
07-09-2009, 10:14 AM

more details to follow.

They are not owned by the FHP they are owned and will all go back to the person that bought them and he will sell them off then, this fall.

MMBLUE
07-10-2009, 07:07 PM
Dennis keep us updated please.

Midnight
07-13-2009, 12:42 PM
Dennis is exactly correct, Spoke to the lieutenant down there.... he said a private (rich) gentleman purchased about 20+ cars to have 5 or so at each station in southern florida. the highway patrol limits their vehicles to 90K.... now, they will be transfered to a city that does not have a milage limit (a city that does not have a highway system such as like hialeah, or cooper city) so... no sale will be made at this point.

Midnight
07-13-2009, 12:43 PM
or,the person who bought them will sell them.

Dennis Reinhart
07-13-2009, 01:23 PM
Dennis is exactly correct, Spoke to the lieutenant down there.... he said a private (rich) gentleman purchased about 20+ cars to have 5 or so at each station in southern florida. the highway patrol limits their vehicles to 90K.... now, they will be transfered to a city that does not have a milage limit (a city that does not have a highway system such as like hialeah, or cooper city) so... no sale will be made at this point.

Thank you, some people just cant read or believe, I met this man he hired me and all the cars were done by me, he will eventually sell them.

Ryans PI
07-24-2009, 10:30 PM
It would be nice to see pics after they're retired.

140K miles is a bit high, but definately a rare and unique vehicle with FHP. I'd like to get one, providing they are in good condition both inside and out.

jimlam56
07-25-2009, 08:20 AM

They are not limited to southern FL, I have seen three different MM FHPs here in Jax, one just a few weeks ago at I10/295. I have also seen one in Tampa and Venice.