PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2003 Crown Vic PI

Eric91Z
07-10-2009, 02:25 PM
I am testing the waters and if the right buyer comes along with the right amount of cash the car will go. Looking to sell my 2003 Crown Vic PI. Here is a run down:

- Ex-patrol car
- 138,XXX miles on original motor
- White Exterior/Dark Charcoal interior

I purchased May 2007 and has been my daily driver since then. Body is straight with 2 or 3 little dents, some scratches, plugged holes in trunk lid (from antennas). Car drives straight, A/C and heat both work, working cruise control, and heated mirrors.

Other stuff:

Engine/Drivetrain:

- MM airbox and MAF
- '04 PI zip tube
- Aviator throttle body
- ADTR ported upper plenum
- New Motorcraft CoPs
- New plugs last year
- Magnaflow high flot cat pipes
- New O2 sensors
- IMCO mufflers
- Magnaflow 3" tips
- BC Auto built tranny (installed by Darrin) with forced tailshaft lube modification
- CircleD high stall TC
- FRPP tranny cooler
- Balanced AMMX driveshaft with new u-joints
- LSD clutches rebuilt (April '08)

Exterior/Interior/Suspension:

- New P71 front and rear shocks
- New parking brake pads
- General 255/55-16 tires on P71 wheels with hub caps
- Tinted windows (legal setup for Iowa tint laws)
- Blacked out B-pillars
- Mach 1 front chin spoiler
- Spotlight removed
- Alpine 8338 (?) headunit with iPod controls and cable
- Alpine S-series speakers in stock location
- Alpine S-series subs (2) and 2 Amps in custom trunk setup
- ScanGauge II on BlendMount above rear view mirror
- White face gauges with LED strip lighting
- Cloth front seats, vinyl rear seat
- Clutter catcher center console
- Clifford Alarm/Remote start

Maintenance Items:

- New passenger side upper and lower ball joints
- New front sway bar end links
- New intermediate and lower steering shafts
- LSD clutch rebuild
- SUVLights headlight wiring harness
- New Ford LCM

Everything works on the car runs and drives straight. I have an extra set of P71 wheels with Blizzak WS-60's that will go with. They were new last September and used last winter only.

Car is located in Iowa. Would be willing to deliver to border of any Iowa neighboring states if need be.

Asking price: $6000

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/3/IMG_0382.JPG

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_0781.JPG

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_0773.JPG

johnnyrauder
07-10-2009, 05:28 PM
wow thats anice car i am lookin for a dd my 93 vic. has 190000k and
it still gives you a ride for ya money
to bad you dont see to many vic. like that hear in ny....
pot hole city ya know

Eric91Z
07-15-2009, 06:44 AM
Forgot and have added that the tranny has the forced tailshaft lube modification as well.

offroadkarter
07-15-2009, 03:03 PM
Aw no eric, not again! :(

Good luck with the sale (Again)

do you have this listed on CVN as well?

Eric91Z
07-15-2009, 03:41 PM
Aw no eric, not again! :(

Good luck with the sale (Again)

do you have this listed on CVN as well?

Yup, another car for sale. Just to the point where I am getting too picky and tired of spending money on what is to be my daily driver. Decided I want something new that I can just get in an drive and stop worrying about. Already have the car picked out, just need to get this one sold... :)

It is listed on CVN, but no bites or interest over there, yet.

offroadkarter
07-16-2009, 08:05 PM
Yup, another car for sale. Just to the point where I am getting too picky and tired of spending money on what is to be my daily driver. Decided I want something new that I can just get in an drive and stop worrying about. Already have the car picked out, just need to get this one sold... :)

It is listed on CVN, but no bites or interest over there, yet.

Ah yeah, i saw it 5 seconds after i posted my reply :o

Do you have it on autotrader or cars.com? I know you had your MM on one of those...

Hell, could try ebay as well, I dont think CVN is gonna work out to well for obvious reason both you and me could guess on the first try.

Anyways, good luck! (for the 3rd time) :D

Eric91Z
07-16-2009, 08:29 PM
Ah yeah, i saw it 5 seconds after i posted my reply :o

Do you have it on autotrader or cars.com? I know you had your MM on one of those...

Hell, could try ebay as well, I dont think CVN is gonna work out to well for obvious reason both you and me could guess on the first try.

Anyways, good luck! (for the 3rd time) :D

It is on the local Craig's List, but no where else yet except a couple of forums. Yeah, I knew CVN was pretty much a shot in the dark... :)

babbage
07-16-2009, 08:37 PM
Too bad, Eric. What are you worried about for with this as a DD? You've fixed everything. Should be good for at least another 100K...

Eric91Z
07-16-2009, 08:57 PM
Too bad, Eric. What are you worried about for with this as a DD? You've fixed everything. Should be good for at least another 100K...

Yeah, at this point it probably is good for another 100K or more. Just things I want different, but tired of treating it like a project car. Looking for new, smaller, better gas mileage, and kind of sporty.

LOWBUCKMM
07-17-2009, 09:34 PM
nice looking p71. i would like to buy it. but i have kinda decided to get a town car.

hot-rauder
07-17-2009, 11:11 PM
want something new that you can just drive with no worries? honestly, buy a new Fusion. the v6 can be quite surprising....

clean p71. love the clean looking custom trunk. Good Luck!

Eric91Z
07-21-2009, 05:26 AM
Price dropped to $6000...

Eric91Z
07-22-2009, 05:39 AM
Make a reasonable offer or this car has a good chance of being traded in on a new car next week. Ready for the new car and be done with this one...

Eric91Z
07-23-2009, 03:02 PM
OK, last price drop. If no buyers or even any interest then the stereo and other parts are getting taken off and it is getting taken to the dealership I am getting the new car from and getting traded in on the Cash for Clunkers deal.

New Price: $5000 cash as it sits including the winter wheel/tire set (new Blizzak WS-60's on P71 wheels)

Leadfoot281
08-01-2009, 01:55 AM
Cash for clunkers? Are you kidding?!

Just go to Wal-Mart and buy a '78 Buick (or similar clunker) for $300 and take that in there instead! You'll still get your $4,500 discount and you can sell the CVPI later!

Seriously, If some fool came up to me and offered me $250 for anything in my house, I sure as hell wouldn't hand him my TV! I'd give 'em a dirty ashtray.

Eric91Z
08-01-2009, 04:42 AM
Cash for clunkers? Are you kidding?!

Just go to Wal-Mart and buy a '78 Buick (or similar clunker) for $300 and take that in there instead! You'll still get your $4,500 discount and you can sell the CVPI later!

Seriously, If some fool came up to me and offered me $250 for anything in my house, I sure as hell wouldn't hand him my TV! I'd give 'em a dirty ashtray.

Yeah, but a couple of issues with that:

1) To qualify for the the program you must have a title and insurance on the car for at least the past year - to avoid people doing just that

2) The car has to be no older than 24 years old

Anyway, it is just a car. I have had this thing up for sale in various areas for about a month now with not one single offer or interested person. So be it. It is just a car. Will strip off and sell what I can and the rest gets junked.

Shoot, if someone offered me $4500 for it right now I would sell it to them as is. Shoot, I have almost that much in the tranny/torque converter/driveshaft. Not to mention another almost $3000 in stereo and alarm/remote start. Oh well. If no one wants to jump on a deal like this with the work all done right and a car that runs perfrectly then so be it.

blackhueys
08-07-2009, 11:10 AM
hey sounds good to me. I will be back in MN soon on leave from iraq. around the 17th of aug and am looking for a white vic. do you still have the spotlight? still have the car?

JUST 1BULLITT
08-18-2009, 04:51 PM
Hey Guy!
Welcome Home! (Done a "couple-few tours" myself!) I'm actually buying this car from him; he'd tell you himself if he hasn't already; I just don't think he gets on him much anymore now that he's sold BOTH of his panthers...But I just couldn't let his go to waste!! Especially after all his hard work and efforts with it!:beer: BUT I might be selling my 2004 CVPI; it's White and still has the spotlight installed etc. It's an ex- Ass't Chief of Police's Car from a small 'burb from Indianapolis...it only has about half the miles on it too...it's just too nice to keep as a Daily Driver...not sure what I'll do yet; but stay tuned if you're interested or others let me know. I'll get an Ad posted I imagine if I get more serious about it or just PM me if you want more details/pics.

Again, WELCOME HOME man and let me know if you're still looking for a white CVPI w/ the Spotlight etc.

DOOM
08-18-2009, 09:19 PM
That's one clean ass Vic. :coolman:

DOOM
08-18-2009, 09:21 PM
Is it still for sale?
What's your asking price now?

Eric91Z
08-19-2009, 05:48 AM
Is it still for sale?
What's your asking price now?

As John noted above, he is buying my '03 from me, but his '04 might be for sale. Looks like I will be delivering mine to him in a couple of weeks.