PDA

View Full Version : How do you do?

watajob
07-11-2009, 09:32 PM
Hey, everybody!
Newb here. The last one just graduated college so I'll actually have a few bucks to play with now. I'm in the process of trying to sell my '92 T/A 'vert and buy a Marauder. I love the 'vert but am getting to fat/old to climb in and out. In the past, I owned a '95 Grand Ma. That room + speed as good or better than the T/A = 1 happy old man. So, if you see me around here, asking dumb questions, please have patience. Planning this will be almost as much fun as the car itself.
Thanks!

TAKEDOWN
07-11-2009, 09:41 PM
Hey, welcome Sir! Glad to hear your last one graduated, as a father myself---that's the goal--- but I have a lo0onng way to go. Must be a great feeling to know you've done a great job raising your kid/s and finally have some $$$ for yourself. A lot of info here, if you can't find it in SEARCH, there's a lot of members who will be more than happy to answer them including myself. It's definitely a fun car, especially after some modifications. Where in IL are you from? Don't forget to check under the Windy City Marauders forums for some meets, great times! HapPpY Huntings on your MARAUDER and once again, Welcome!

UncleLar
07-11-2009, 10:35 PM
Welcome aboard.If you're anywhere near Northern IL. the Windy City Chapter is worth checking out.
BTW,if you're interested in a DTR MM I'm reluctantly selling mine.
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=54202

Ms. Denmark
07-12-2009, 02:41 AM
Welcome!!:)