PDA

View Full Version : Live Web Chat!

Logan
11-06-2002, 09:29 AM
All,

We've added a live web chat interface to this site. You can enter chat HERE (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/chat.php) or by clicking the links on the top bar or the left hand main menu...

Enjoy! I will be scheduling a live weekly chat shortly.

MMBLUE
08-22-2013, 07:07 PM
I didn't realize that this site had this until I went cruising through old threads.

What a hoot reading the oldies but goodies.

Sir John
10-07-2013, 06:31 PM
:help:I'm a newbie and finding groups of information that that is very interesting and informative. Member I'm replying to said they were new and since I'm the same way, figure I'm not the only newbie! :)

I'm trying to locate forum/group to ask a general question and hope some good MM member will help me fine that group. I have purchased a 2003 MM and would like to find the 'detail sheet' the factory uses when vehicle is built, that is what ever to be included on the vehicle. I basically know my MM has most options except the roof opening, and I'm pleased that option was not included. <G>I've found this sheet on previous vehicles and usually behind a door panel, seat backs or cushions. I don't want to start tearing panels loose not know where to look. Anyone know the location?

I'm in Southeast Texas, between Houston and the Louisiana border. Is there a MM club in this area? Would be Beaumont, Port Arthur, Nederland, Orange, etc. Bet there is one in Houston, which is 98 miles away.

Thanks for information you can provide.

lji372
10-07-2013, 06:34 PM
:help:I'm a newbie and finding groups of information that that is very interesting and informative. Member I'm replying to said they were new and since I'm the same way, figure I'm not the only newbie! :)

I'm trying to locate forum/group to ask a general question and hope some good MM member will help me fine that group. I have purchased a 2003 MM and would like to find the 'detail sheet' the factory uses when vehicle is built, that is what ever to be included on the vehicle. I basically know my MM has most options except the roof opening, and I'm pleased that option was not included. <G>I've found this sheet on previous vehicles and usually behind a door panel, seat backs or cushions. I don't want to start tearing panels loose not know where to look. Anyone know the location?

I'm in Southeast Texas, between Houston and the Louisiana border. Is there a MM club in this area? Would be Beaumont, Port Arthur, Nederland, Orange, etc. Bet there is one in Houston, which is 98 miles away.

Welcome to the modness!!!! maybe post this up in new members forum

(Mods, feel free to move and edit :D )

fastblackmerc
10-07-2013, 07:32 PM

I've never found the broadcast sheet (I think that is what it's called) in my MM, which I bought new.

You don't have a moonroof because. It wasn't a factory option in 2003.

Check the forums section for owners in your area. You also might want to post on the newcomers forum.

BTW.... welcome to the site!

Mr. Man
10-07-2013, 09:59 PM
I've never found the broadcast sheet (I think that is what it's called) in my MM, which I bought new.

You don't have a moonroof because. It wasn't a factory option in 2003.

Check the forums section for owners in your area. You also might want to post on the newcomers forum.

BTW.... welcome to the site!
Maybe this Google you mention all the time has an idea where to find it. :D :P ;)

cruzer
11-09-2013, 07:27 PM
Welcome to the Marauder family. We have a forum ----North Texas Marauders--Look under forums .I am kinda the "Old Man" of the organization. We have been fairly inactive lately due to a lot of factors---there are a lot of Marauders in Texas--they just aren't talking. I tried to get things going last Spring , but it didn't get much response. The show and racing season is mostly over sooooo, we need to start early planning for next year. I usually coordinate activities, but I have had a difficult year due to wife developing memory problems and now having serious medical problems--hospitalized twice in 2 months. I am trying to set up a "reunion/meet the new folks" breakfast between Thanksgiving and Christmas---will be posting info soon.Check the forums.. Looking forward to seeing you in the Forum. Maury