PDA

View Full Version : The Silver Birch Society (SBS)

Ms. Denmark
07-18-2009, 07:16 AM
The Silver Birch Society was organized as a forum for all owners of the rare and beautiful Silver Birch Marauder. The club is accepting new members and we invite you to join.

MM03MOK
07-18-2009, 07:33 AM
I, Bunny, hereby respectfully and humbly request Membership in the Silver Birch Society ("SBS"). Thank you for your consideration.

:bunny2:

justbob
07-18-2009, 07:41 AM
I have a silver birch blower, does that count?

Blackened300a
07-18-2009, 07:42 AM
The Silver Birch Society was organized as a forum for all owners of the rare and beautiful Silver Birch Marauder. The club is accepting new members and we invite you to join.

That social group link is like a huge secret on this site.

I think this will help. http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/group.php?groupid=5

Ms. Denmark
07-18-2009, 07:54 AM
I have a silver birch blower, does that count?Everything you have counts, Bob.;)

I, Bunny, hereby respectfully and humbly request Membership in the Silver Birch Society ("SBS"). Thank you for your consideration.

:bunny2:Dear Bunny, Your humble request is most certainly granted with pleasure! Thanks for joining us!

That social group link is like a huge secret on this site.

I think this will help. http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/group.php?groupid=5 Thank you Paul! I would like you to consider joining as an honorary member of the SBS. We'll be hoping to make Carlisle All Fords one of our clubs priorities. And in that spirit, I pledge to be of assistance to you in any way needed.;)

SILVERSURFER03
07-18-2009, 09:26 AM
Im sorry..... Was i supposed to to request membership ??? Ok so may i please through my hat in ring for membership in the sbs ...hear ye hear ye

SC Cheesehead
07-18-2009, 09:30 AM
What, is this anything like the John Birch Society?? :confused:

RoyLPita
07-18-2009, 09:56 AM
MY MM was silver birch primer before it was painted black. Can this count?

Ms. Denmark
07-18-2009, 10:32 AM
Im sorry..... Was i supposed to to request membership ??? Ok so may i please through my hat in ring for membership in the sbs ...hear ye hear yeYou are a slam dunk, Brian! You don't even need to ask.! (But neither does anyone else.:D)

What, is this anything like the John Birch Society?? :confused:I thought our club name had a familiar ring. Leave it to you to point that out. LOLOLOLOl You wanna join us Rex? We can think of stuff for you to do! :D Detail our cars.....bring us cold beers at meets, carry our coolers and chairs, make us a sandwich etc. Kinda like being a SBS caddy.:coolman:

MY MM was silver birch primer before it was painted black. Can this count?Actually we would love you to join as an honorary member! You are the go-to-guy for a lot of great information and we welcome your membership in SBS!

CBT
07-18-2009, 10:38 AM
You are a slam dunk, Brian! You don't even need to ask.! (But neither does anyone else.:D)

I thought our club name had a familiar ring. Leave it to you to point that out. LOLOLOLOl You wanna join us Rex? We can think of stuff for you to do! :D Detail our cars.....bring us cold beers at meets, carry our coolers and chairs, make us a sandwich etc. Kinda like being a SBS caddy.:coolman:

Actually we would love you to join as an honorary member! You are the go-to-guy for a lot of great information and we welcome your membership in SBS!

Rex I think she just made you her *****.

Ms. Denmark
07-18-2009, 10:42 AM
If Rex ain't available Casey..... what are you doing? :D

SC Cheesehead
07-18-2009, 11:49 AM
You wanna join us Rex? We can think of stuff for you to do! :D Detail our cars.....bring us cold beers at meets, carry our coolers and chairs, make us a sandwich etc. Kinda like being a SBS caddy.:coolman:

Ahhh, sure! One for you, two for me. Two for you, three for me....:beer:

Marauderman
07-18-2009, 03:45 PM
What, is this anything like the John Birch Society?? :confused:

Your just worried that --with numbers--they too will be bigger that the Blues Club-just like the Black Streaks Thundering down the road....-----Ta Ta---sorry--couldn't help it--carry on--

CBT
07-18-2009, 04:46 PM
If Rex ain't available Casey..... what are you doing? :D

justbob, but that's our business.

freakstatus
07-18-2009, 04:50 PM
Ahhh...Marauder racism. Is this what its coming to? Lemme guess.....No BLACKS allowed?:shake:

CBT
07-18-2009, 04:54 PM
Ahhh...Marauder racism. Is this what its coming to? Lemme guess.....No BLACKS allowed?:shake:

Now that you mention it, I have to say I think every SB owner I've seen and met was white. You could be onto something. We need to infiltrate them.

offroadkarter
07-18-2009, 06:30 PM
Now that you mention it, I have to say I think every SB owner I've seen and met was white. You could be onto something. We need to infiltrate them.

Now you've seen (or heard) an SB owner that isnt white

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1NCssEZh8g

BTW he is registered on this site, and did take those horrid rims off

Ms. Denmark
07-18-2009, 07:18 PM
Ahhh...Marauder racism. Is this what its coming to? Lemme guess.....No BLACKS allowed?:shake:Well I have invited Blackened 300a to join as an honorary member.:P :D

SC Cheesehead
07-18-2009, 07:21 PM
Well I have invited Blackened 300a to join as an honorary member.:P :D

Well, if I'm gonna handle the beer, what's Paul gonna do?

Ms. Denmark
07-18-2009, 07:28 PM
Well, if I'm gonna handle the beer, what's Paul gonna do?Peel the grapes.....and Charlie can man the palm fronds.:D

Bluerauder
07-18-2009, 07:38 PM
.....and Charlie can man the palm fronds.:D

"With fronds like these.... Who needs anemones ?" {Finding Nemo}

Ms. Denmark
07-18-2009, 07:44 PM
"With fronds like these.... Who needs anemones ?" {Finding Nemo}LOL! Where has the dignity of our elitist club gone? You Blues Brothers are to blame. :banned: LOL!

CBT
07-18-2009, 08:59 PM
LOL! Where has the dignity of our elitist club gone? You Blues Brothers are to blame. :banned: LOL!
I'm as innocent and pure as the driven snow. Well, maybe driven in snow...:rolleyes:

SC Cheesehead
07-19-2009, 06:15 AM
LOL! Where has the dignity of our elitist club gone? You Blues Brothers are to blame. :banned: LOL!

Uh-oh, busted....

http://new.wavlist.com/movies/322/tbb-redeemed.wav

Ms. Denmark
07-19-2009, 06:29 AM
Uh-oh, busted....

http://new.wavlist.com/movies/322/tbb-redeemed.wav
The Blues Brothers= The Bad Boys of MM.Net......legends in their own minds.:D Don't worry, the SBS has sump'n for ya!:cool:

Egon Spengler
07-19-2009, 06:30 AM
I hate to say it, but I looked at a SB not too long ago and almost made the trade... But as with my G/F... Once I went black, I can't go back!

Ms. Denmark
07-19-2009, 06:33 AM
^^^^^Try it once and you'll never go back!! ;) (or you could swing both ways) :D

rayjay
07-19-2009, 06:36 AM
Sure, start a colorist society and leave out the red car'd step children... :censor:

Ms. Denmark
07-19-2009, 06:41 AM
^^^^^^^^ LOL Oh boy Ray! Thank goodness I just put down my coffee before I read this! I just love this site!! You guys keep me in stitches. LMAO!!!!! :D

PRCARGUY
07-19-2009, 05:22 PM
I know I'm late to this but, may I also join the SBS.

SC Cheesehead
07-19-2009, 05:29 PM
The Blues Brothers= The Bad Boys of MM.Net......legends in their own minds.:D Don't worry, the SBS has sump'n for ya!:cool:

Sister Mary Stigmata (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/name/nm0293466/): You are such a disappointment. I prayed so hard for you. It saddens and hurts me that the young boys whom I taught to believe in the Ten Commandments have come back to me as thieves, with filthy mouths and bad attitudes...

Ms. Denmark
07-19-2009, 06:01 PM
i know i'm late to this but, may i also join the sbs.absolutely!!!!! :)

sister mary stigmata (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/name/nm0293466/): You are such a disappointment. I prayed so hard for you. It saddens and hurts me that the young boys whom i taught to believe in the ten commandments have come back to me as thieves, with filthy mouths and bad attitudes...Whatchu talkin about Willis...I mean Rex??! Look, why don't you just repent.....get a Silver Birch.....and join the SBS?

SC Cheesehead
07-19-2009, 06:31 PM
Ahhhh, Paula....

http://www.entertonement.com/clips/smztjrhfzk--That's-ridiculousDaffy-Duck-Looney-Tunes-

Once a Blues Bro., always a Blues Bro. ;)........:D

N40GL
07-20-2009, 07:11 AM
I'm in! How do I find out the build number for mine? RoyLPita never responded to my PM, so I'm not certain he's doing that any more.

Egon Spengler
07-20-2009, 07:30 AM
I'll beat you like a DTR stepchild!:D LOL

Sure, start a colorist society and leave out the red car'd step children... :censor:

Stranger in the Black Sedan
07-20-2009, 07:41 AM
I'll beat you like a DTR stepchild!:D LOL

Best quote ever

RoyLPita
07-20-2009, 07:43 AM
I'm in! How do I find out the build number for mine? RoyLPita never responded to my PM, so I'm not certain he's doing that any more.

Please accept my apologies. Can you PM me your VIN again?

Egon Spengler
07-20-2009, 08:46 AM
Thanks... I was laughing while typing it!!!

Best quote ever

RoyLPita
07-20-2009, 01:05 PM

Scratch that. You have a PM.

N40GL
07-21-2009, 11:00 AM
Just updated my .sig to reflect RoyLPita's excellent information. See below.

Bluerauder
07-21-2009, 02:39 PM
Just updated my .sig to reflect RoyLPita's excellent information. See below.

Your below is above ^^^ in post #34. :P

snookey
07-21-2009, 09:21 PM
i have 04 silver mm silver birch with flint interior, factory moon roof , multible cd player,would like to join the club.

SID210SA
07-22-2009, 05:22 AM

I thought I had met you at MV6 but it was K-9 that I met....you two look like you could be twins....anyway....I am Hispanic....and I think I was one of the first few to join the SBS....so not all White...and I have dark neudo interior..:D

CBT
07-22-2009, 06:02 AM
I thought I had met you at MV6 but it was K-9 that I met....you too look like you could be twins....anyway....I am Hispanic....and I think I was one of the first few to join the SBS....so not all White...and I have dark neudo interior..:D

No that was me you met, knine is a tall dark tan goofy looking dude.

SC Cheesehead
07-22-2009, 06:42 AM
No that was me you met, knine is a tall dark tan goofy looking dude.

WRONG!!

knine is not tall.

CBT
07-22-2009, 06:44 AM
WRONG!!

knine is not tall.

Look at his avatar, that's a tall guy.:cool:

SC Cheesehead
07-22-2009, 06:46 AM
Look at his avatar, that's a tall guy.:cool:

photoshopped.....:D

Ms. Denmark
07-22-2009, 02:18 PM
i have 04 silver mm silver birch with flint interior, factory moon roof , multible cd player,would like to join the club.Please do join the SBS snooky! We're happy to have you. You can click on my profile, then on the club avatar or go to the link earlier in this thread. (Blackened300a's post) Post up a picture of you car if you like!

Ms. Denmark
07-24-2009, 05:02 PM
Please feel free to post pics of your ride on the club site photos. I put up some of my car at Carlisle this June. And also one of our mascot Buddy.;)

wx4caster
07-24-2009, 07:10 PM
I'm in....thanks for having me!

Ms. Denmark
07-24-2009, 07:43 PM
I'm in....thanks for having me!Welcome! Thank you for joining us! Great sig pic.:)

hot-rauder
07-24-2009, 08:35 PM
Sorry Ms.D but when I heard SBS I did not think of Silver Birch Society...

See, in the truck world, most people use SBS to describe something else.... ever seen a truck the has been lowered improperly? Saggy Butt Syndrome.

Count me out of this club....
Have fun with your SBS....

:beer::lol:

Rocknthehawk
07-24-2009, 08:44 PM
Sorry Ms.D but when I heard SBS I did not think of Silver Birch Society...

See, in the truck world, most people use SBS to describe something else.... ever seen a truck the has been lowered improperly? Saggy Butt Syndrome.

Count me out of this club....
Have fun with your SBS....

:beer::lol:

Don't forget when you sit in your leather seats a bit too long...and it get s little well....Swampy...down there

Ms. Denmark
07-25-2009, 05:06 AM
Thanks for sharing guys!! :D LOL I think it's called Silver Marauder Envy (SME)!!! :P The only cure is owning one.;)

SC Cheesehead
07-25-2009, 05:23 AM
Thanks for sharing guys!! :D LOL I think it's called Silver Marauder Envy (SME)!!! :P The only cure is owning one.;)

Ms. D., in my business, SME = Subject Matter Expert.

Can't possibly apply to you guys. If it did, you'd all be driving BLUES!:D

Ms. Denmark
07-25-2009, 06:01 AM
OK Rex! Come over HERE and say that!!!!.LOL LOL (Wait a minute) "Oh Mr. Man? Got a little job for ya!!";):D

hot-rauder
07-25-2009, 10:43 PM

No Envy here.....

I only put MM wheels on a Fusion..

No Envy though.

I miss my Marauder:(

willpelton
07-26-2009, 02:26 AM
I have a silver 2004 here in florida and I am down with john birch too!

Ms. Denmark
07-26-2009, 02:36 AM
Join up Will. Glad to have you! (In the SBS that is) Welcome to the site.

Taemian
07-26-2009, 02:59 PM
I'm in.........

Ms. Denmark
07-26-2009, 03:10 PM
I'm in.........Hey, I saw that. That's great!!:banana2:

hot-rauder
07-27-2009, 02:46 PM
Ms. D why the name change again?

SC Cheesehead
07-27-2009, 02:49 PM
Ms. D why the name change again?

Uhhhh, she's a lady, and it's her prerogotive?...:dunno:

On the other hand, I could say she drives a SB, what do you expect?.....:D:

Ms. Denmark
07-27-2009, 03:52 PM
Ms. D why the name change again?I liked Silverauder but my friends still called me Ms D. A few of the guys (Doomie and SilverSurfer03 in particular) sorta convinced me I should go back to the original. And ................

Uhhhh, she's a lady, and it's her prerogotive?...:dunno:

On the other hand, I could say she drives a SB, what do you expect?.....:D: What he said!!:D

JUST 1BULLITT
08-18-2009, 05:05 PM
Hi All!
I hereby humbly request to join this Elite SBS....I have an '04 SB w/ only 18K Original Miles on it. (I still think I have to PM my VIN to Roy to get my # etc. SHAME on me for not doing that sooner!! :bows::bows:)

Take care,

"Hi-Ho SILVER! - Aweigh! (Little Navy Joke there from an ARMY Guy!):D:lol:

Ms. Denmark
08-18-2009, 06:54 PM
Hi All!
I hereby humbly request to join this Elite SBS....I have an '04 SB w/ only 18K Original Miles on it. (I still think I have to PM my VIN to Roy to get my # etc. SHAME on me for not doing that sooner!! :bows::bows:)

Take care,

"Hi-Ho SILVER! - Aweigh! (Little Navy Joke there from an ARMY Guy!):D:lol:Hey! Welcome to our club!. 18K huh? I'm jealous. :cool: We are glad to have you join the SBS. BTW my Dad was in the Navy. He would have appreciated your humor! Welcome aboard!

CBT
08-18-2009, 07:02 PM
Oh my God, they're multiplying!!

JUST 1BULLITT
08-19-2009, 01:22 PM
Hey, THANKS for the 'Welcome Aboard!' (My Hats OFF to your Dad!) Navy's a great Branch of our Armed Forces -- EVEN IF they beat the heck out of my ARMY FOOTBALL every year for as long as I can remember! :lol::help: GOOD to be with the SBS! HOPE to meet as many of you as possible in Indy in early OCT!!

crispy23c
09-25-2009, 08:57 AM
Hi All!

Take care,

"Hi-Ho SILVER! - Aweigh! (Little Navy Joke there from an ARMY Guy!):D:lol:

NICE!!! Congratulations on a fine choice! 18k miles, I am jealous, too. While I don't own one yet, my first choice would be SB, just for the chance to join 'The Society"! :D
Did you post pics yet? Love that color on a MM!!!
~Chris

Ms. Denmark
09-25-2009, 03:03 PM
NICE!!! Congratulations on a fine choice! 18k miles, I am jealous, too. While I don't own one yet, my first choice would be SB, just for the chance to join 'The Society"! :D
Did you post pics yet? Love that color on a MM!!!
~ChrisYou will be most welcome!!:beer:

DEFYANT
09-25-2009, 03:11 PM
Defyant (silver birch) Marauder checking in....

Ms. Denmark
09-25-2009, 03:17 PM
Defyant (silver birch) Marauder checking in....Hey Defyant! Good to hear from you. Didn't see you on the list for MV7.:( Sure you can't make it to Indy? We can use all the SB's we can get to make that lap on the Speedway!! :banana2:

ROCOB
09-25-2009, 03:40 PM
Good evening everyone,
I respectfully ask to be a member of the SBS society (i hope i make the cut). This is my second 04 silver birch and I plan on keeping this one. It's in the process of getting a few mods and will be fit for duty pretty soon. Any of you guys planning on making it to Commerce for SSHS9?

ROCOB

Ms. Denmark
09-25-2009, 04:40 PM
Good evening everyone,
I respectfully ask to be a member of the SBS society (hope i make the cut). This is my second 04 silver birch and I plan on keeping this one. It's in the process of getting a few mods and will be fit for duty pretty soon. Any of you guys planning on making it to Commerce for SSHS9?

ROCOBIf you're breathing and you own a Silver Birch........you're in!! LOL Glad to have you as a member. Please click on the link in my SIG and enter your name on the members list. Welcome:beer:

69marquis conv
09-25-2009, 04:56 PM
Count me in too! I want to be a part of the silver society.
I have 35k on my SB.

Ms. Denmark
09-25-2009, 05:59 PM
Count me in too! I want to be a part of the silver society.
I have 35k on my SB.Welcome to the club! This has been a good night for Silver Birches. ;) 35K huh? Wanna trade?.:D Don't forget to place your name on our membership list. And again, welcome!

Granite
02-26-2010, 09:08 AM
hmm, this is the first i'm hearing about it, glad i have an elite Silver Birch ;)

Ms. Denmark
02-26-2010, 04:49 PM
hmm, this is the first i'm hearing about it, glad i have an elite Silver Birch ;)Congratulations on owning the super elite Silver Birch. Welcome to the SBS. I see you're from MD. Hope you'll consisder coming to All Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA in June. to show off your car with many of your fellow members. Again, WELCOME!

Big Black Beast
02-26-2010, 05:13 PM
Haha, you enjoy your silly little club while it lasts.:P
Us Black Marauders outnumber all you other off-color saps combined.
We'll infiltrate your organizations, and crash and dominate your events.
Everybody, except me, since I'd have to drive across 15 states...:rolleyes:

Go2GuyFL
03-26-2010, 06:22 PM
Had my '04 Silver Birch (and '03 Black) dyno tuned today by Dennis Reinhart. Here's the link to the thread if anyone's interested in watching the vid or seeing the charts ... http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=61423

Ms. Denmark
03-27-2010, 07:08 AM
Haha, you enjoy your silly little club while it lasts.:P
Us Black Marauders outnumber all you other off-color saps combined.
We'll infiltrate your organizations, and crash and dominate your events.
Everybody, except me, since I'd have to drive across 15 states...:rolleyes: LOL! We can see you're green with envy!! :D Why not just get an SB and join us??? ;) LOL Where in the NW are you? We are out in northern California and Oregon every now and then.

Had my '04 Silver Birch (and '03 Black) dyno tuned today by Dennis Reinhart. Here's the link to the thread if anyone's interested in watching the vid or seeing the charts ... http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=61423 (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=61423) Awesome!! Thanks for sharing Mark!

The Great
05-25-2010, 09:59 AM
I just recently purchased my first Marauder in April. Silver Birch Metallic with moonroof. Still working on what I want to mod first but I'm getting there.

Ms. Denmark
05-26-2010, 04:04 AM
I just recently purchased my first Marauder in April. Silver Birch Metallic with moonroof. Still working on what I want to mod first but I'm getting there.Welcome to the SBS!! :welcome: And congratulations on your beautiful new ride. You obviously have excellent taste! I hope you will come out to meet us. Our next big get together is at Carlisle All Ford Nationals in PA.

The Great
05-26-2010, 12:34 PM
Hopefully I'll be able to as well. When is it??

Bluerauder
05-26-2010, 01:59 PM
Hopefully I'll be able to as well. When is it??

Next weekend on 4-6 June 2010 at the Carlisle Fairgrounds, Carlisle, PA. Probably only about 1.5 hours from your house. Maybe less. This is probably your best and closest chance of seeing 40-50 MMs outside of a Marauderville.

How did you miss it ?? :P .... There's only been about 50 threads on it in the past several months. Check for "Carlisle 2010" in the Events Forum.

>>>>>> http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=59710

Zack
05-26-2010, 02:03 PM
This Silver Club is Racist.

What if a Blue member wants to join? Ever heard of Quota's?

Blackened300a
05-26-2010, 02:26 PM

They already have a black Marauder as a honorary member so the quota is filled sir. ;)

SC Cheesehead
05-26-2010, 07:37 PM

Yeah, well we'll fix 'em, no SB weinies in the Blues Brothers if they're gonna be that way....

Haggis
05-27-2010, 03:22 AM
They already have a black Marauder as a honorary member so the quota is filled sir. ;)

Ladyhawks car is now of mixed heritage.

Ms. Denmark
05-27-2010, 12:53 PM

Well Zack, if you promise to behave ;)......you are welcome to join as our honorary Blue member. Pleased to have you on board!

Zack
05-27-2010, 12:55 PM
Well Zack, if you promise to behave ;)......you are welcome to join as our honorary Blue member. Pleased to have you on board!

Oh...no thanks. :beer::eek:

merc
05-27-2010, 01:54 PM
If someone can find me a SB then I will join. I am not looking for a crapy or over priced SB marauder. I am tired of being black!

stevemarauder
05-27-2010, 06:35 PM
Proud to be in the Silver Birch Society!

54,000 miles
# 41 of 417
# 7044 of 7838

ZACK TUNED!!!!!!!!!:banana2:

Ladyhawke
05-27-2010, 06:53 PM
If someone can find me a SB then I will join. I am not looking for a crapy or over priced SB marauder. I am tired of being black!

You are already a honorable 'Cracker', do you want us to bleach you white next? That is your last name after all; White.

merc
05-27-2010, 07:19 PM
You are already a honorable 'Cracker', do you want us to bleach you white next? That is your last name after all; White.

You sound like Gordon. I was talking about washing the car. Dust that shows on black cars more plus silver reflects heat. :banana:

Haggis
05-28-2010, 03:50 AM
You sound like Gordon. I was talking about washing the car. Dust that shows on black cars more plus silver reflects heat. :banana:

It was me brother, Chris did not tell me I was on her login until after I posted. Even though you a Cracker I still love ya.

Ms. Denmark
05-28-2010, 04:04 AM
If someone can find me a SB then I will join. I am not looking for a crapy or over priced SB marauder. I am tired of being black!Hey Mark! We would LOVE to have you!!!:)

Ladyhawke
05-29-2010, 07:22 AM
Thank you Paula for the invitation. I accept the invitation and look forward to being apart of the SB Society. :banana2:

Ms. Denmark
05-29-2010, 08:52 AM
Thank you Paula for the invitation. I accept the invitation and look forward to being apart of the SB Society. :banana2:On behalf of all the SBS members, we are happy to welcome you to our club Chris. :welcome:

Professor
05-29-2010, 08:29 PM
I had no idea the SBS existed. I would like to join forthwith! :D

Ms. Denmark
05-30-2010, 04:41 AM
I had no idea the SBS existed. I would like to join forthwith! :DDear Professor,

The Silver Birch Society is pleased to welcome you as a member! Please proceed forthwith to click on the link in my sig to join up! BTW, I was reading a post of yours last night and realized you had a Silver Birch. You were on my "to do list" today, to contact with an invitation to join. :welcome: Congratulatons on your exceptional taste in cars!!;)

blackhueys
06-18-2010, 08:08 PM
Here is some SB porn for all you lovers out there. one is at st.thomas plant and one is where the sunroofs where installed they still do the install of police and taxi gear for ford. figured I was only about 10 miles away why not go. My baby was glad to come back home and gave me a 13.61 at 103 mph at the track later that night. The pics should be wallpaper size for any one who wants to use them feel free of course it already is mine! Here is a link to the you tube video of my run, enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSKOL9NVdss

LSp8
06-19-2010, 03:56 AM
:beer: Proud to be a member of the SBS!

Ms. Denmark
06-19-2010, 07:29 AM
Thanks for the great pics and vid!! Your Silver Birch looks amazing!! You make us all proud.:) (Especially all of your fellow SBS members!) ;)

Ms. Denmark
07-14-2010, 07:42 PM
The SBS welcomes Barrytuneup as a new member. Welcome Barry!! :beer:

wx4caster
07-15-2010, 04:03 AM
Blackhueys- thanks for posting pics. I am using St Thomas as my desktop background...looks like my car (but the run times are different...I have NA MM :depress:).

Ms. Denmark
08-21-2010, 05:43 AM
:welcome1:The SBS welcomes WhatsUpDOHC, from South Jersey, as our newest Member! Congratulations on having impeccable taste in cars!!! :coolman:

Bluerauder
08-21-2010, 05:45 AM
:welcome1:The SBS welcomes WhatsUpDOHC, from South Jersey, as our newest Member!

Vewwy Intwessting. But THAT'S ALL FOLKS !! ;)

BODYMAN
08-21-2010, 09:05 AM
Count me in Mrs D. Joined this morning!!! with my newest addition
Todd

Ms. Denmark
08-21-2010, 09:46 AM
Count me in Mrs D. Joined this morning!!! with my newest addition
Todd
:welcome1: Glad to have BODYMAN join the SBS! WELCOME!!

Ms. Denmark
09-04-2010, 03:24 PM
Formerly the owner of a very nice Black MM, this guy has discovered what we have known all along.....once you try Silver Birch you never go back.....:cool:

The SBS is proud to welcome a new member, and my friend, MERC!

:welcome1:Mark, we are happy to have you join us. We will look forward to seeing your beautiful new ride at MV!

BODYMAN
09-04-2010, 05:12 PM
Well Iam slowly learning how Iam going to build this one just nice strong N/A no power adderr just heads, cams all the N/A goodies let the parts ordering begin monday. S/W LT ordered yesterday that one hurt...

Ms. Denmark
09-04-2010, 06:18 PM
^^^^Sounds good. Keep us posted.

merc
09-04-2010, 06:52 PM
Formerly the owner of a very nice Black MM, this guy has discovered what we have known all along.....once you try Silver Birch you never go back.....:cool:

The SBS is proud to welcome a new member, and my friend, MERC!

:welcome1:Mark, we are happy to have you join us. We will look forward to seeing your beautiful new ride at MV!

Thanks everyone. I really love the Silver Birch and proud to be a member of the SB Social Club. Sorry Ms. Denmark for stirring the pot, it seems that things got a little evil. I planned to attend Marauderville but I must make a trip to Newark N.J. instead. My mother is having problems with the health care provider and I need to step in. Have fun in N.C and take plenty of pictures. :banana2:

Jeronimojc
01-29-2014, 01:27 AM
Once upon a time I visited the dark side, but then I saw the light, actually the Silver Birch. Or should I say Silver Birch on the outside and Dark Charcoal in the inside.

Hope I am not too late for the party. Are you Madam still accepting members to this exclusive group? I still have to change my avatar.

Ms. Denmark
01-29-2014, 03:19 AM
Never too late to join your fellow SB owners! Just click the link in my sig. Welcome! And please post up a pic of your ride on the club page,

Curless
01-29-2014, 07:30 AM
I have one as well....just for parts though...does that count?

champ1173
01-29-2014, 07:53 AM

Speaking about parts, did you get my PM? I was looking for an alternator bracket.

Curless
01-29-2014, 08:12 AM
Oh yeah, sorry...let me see what I can do about that!

champ1173
01-29-2014, 08:20 AM
Oh yeah, sorry...let me see what I can do about that!

Awesome! Let me know if you have one, and how much for it, and shipped to 60126. Oh yeah, what is this Curless Cure I keep reading about?

Curless
01-29-2014, 08:34 AM
Its a repair gear for your moveable gas and brake pedal. The factory made the brake pedal assembly with a plastic gear in it and it fails. I made one out of brass to replace the plastic one and it will never fail again. If your pedals only move a half inch yours is broken.

champ1173
01-29-2014, 08:38 AM
Its a repair gear for your moveable gas and brake pedal. The factory made the brake pedal assembly with a plastic gear in it and it fails. I made one out of brass to replace the plastic one and it will never fail again. If your pedals only move a half inch yours is broken.

Honestly, I've never tried to move the pedals. I think that the moveable pedals are cool, for the vertically challenged, but my pedals seemed perfect since the first time I sat in it. I'll have to check them out now!

Ms. Denmark
01-29-2014, 08:54 AM
Of course it counts, Chris! ALL SBs count! :)

Curless
01-29-2014, 09:04 AM
Of course it counts, Chris! ALL SBs count! :)

I'll snap a pic at lunch...poor ole girl...so sad....:bigcry::shake::depress :

1Marauder
03-31-2014, 05:25 PM
:banana::banana2:Respectfully seeking membership into the Silver Birch Society...
:beer:
Having her completely serviced and shod with 235 / 255 Nitto's in Phoenix before I bring her home via Phx Crater, Grand Canyon, Flagstaff, some of Route 66, Lake Havasu, and then a hole-shot from Bakersfield to Northern California.:banana::banana::ba nana::banana:

WhatsUpDOHC
03-31-2014, 05:50 PM
:banana::banana2:Respectfully seeking membership into the Silver Birch Society...
Having her completely serviced and shod with 235 / 255 Nitto's in Phoenix before I bring her home via Phx Crater, Grand Canyon, Flagstaff, some of Route 66, Lake Havasu, and then a hole-shot from Bakersfield to Northern California.:banana::banana::ba nana::banana:

You wouldn't want to belong to a club that would have you as a member.....

Congrats again! We'll be looking for some good background pics.

lji372
03-31-2014, 06:14 PM
You wouldn't want to belong to a club that would have you as a member.....

Congrats again! We'll be looking for some good background pics.

Better do a background check on this one! :laugh:

1Marauder
03-31-2014, 06:27 PM
Birthday buy... To go with my silver hair...

Ms. Denmark
04-01-2014, 02:33 AM

Membership granted and welcome to the SBS! Congratulations on your beautiful new ride! Pics are manadatory. :cool:

1Marauder
04-01-2014, 01:39 PM
Posted up under WANTED SILVER BIRCH. Site won't let me double post the photos.

Mr. Man
04-01-2014, 02:52 PM
Posted up under WANTED SILVER BIRCH. Site won't let me double post the photos. Yup, just checked them out. Beautiful SB!! Good enough for sure. Again, congratulations and thanks for joining us!

Chevyguy
04-01-2014, 06:28 PM
As the owner of #552 2004 Black I humbly offer up my Silver Birch 2004 Vic as a offering to this elite group

http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q329/folingo/2004%20Crown%20Victoria%20LX/GT-500%20Wheels/20140328_104143_zpsfrghjisn.jp g (http://s348.photobucket.com/user/folingo/media/2004%20Crown%20Victoria%20LX/GT-500%20Wheels/20140328_104143_zpsfrghjisn.jp g.html)

I added some silver birch heated mirrors and a subwoofer from a Silver Birch Marauder, and those 2007 GT-500 wheels

http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q329/folingo/2004%20Crown%20Victoria%20LX/GT-500%20Wheels/20140328_104123_zpseholewqv.jp g (http://s348.photobucket.com/user/folingo/media/2004%20Crown%20Victoria%20LX/GT-500%20Wheels/20140328_104123_zpseholewqv.jp g.html)

Ms. Denmark
04-01-2014, 06:37 PM
Nice! Welcome!

1Marauder
04-09-2014, 11:16 PM
picking up the SB Saturday AM... Headed on road trip to break her in... Some Route 66, crater, flagstaff, Grand Canyon, etc... Be a great weekend. Will post UP ASAP.

AND YES, I will get another photo , "standing on a corner in Winslow Arizona, such a fine site to see..."

Ms. Denmark
04-10-2014, 02:33 AM
picking up the SB Saturday AM... Headed on road trip to break her in... Some Route 66, crater, flagstaff, Grand Canyon, etc... Be a great weekend. Will post UP ASAP.

AND YES, I will get another photo , "standing on a corner in Winslow Arizona, such a fine site to see..."

'it's a girl my lord in a flat bed Ford slowin' down to take a look at me..."

That looks like quite the road trip. Have fun, take pics and take it easy...:cool:

Haggis
04-10-2014, 04:29 AM

'it's a girl my lord in a flat bed Ford slowin' down to take a look at me..."

That looks like quite the road trip. Have fun, take pics and take it easy...:cool:

Been there, not much too see, I only remember one corner.

Drewstang
04-10-2014, 07:52 AM
I guess I need to apply....
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y185/Drewstang/04%20Marauder/9500DB0D-A545-43EB-9D80-CF18215AB97E_zpsn0jslkvl.png (http://s5.photobucket.com/user/Drewstang/media/04%20Marauder/9500DB0D-A545-43EB-9D80-CF18215AB97E_zpsn0jslkvl.png.h tml)

Ms. Denmark
04-10-2014, 05:37 PM
I guess I need to apply....
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y185/Drewstang/04%20Marauder/9500DB0D-A545-43EB-9D80-CF18215AB97E_zpsn0jslkvl.png (http://s5.photobucket.com/user/Drewstang/media/04%20Marauder/9500DB0D-A545-43EB-9D80-CF18215AB97E_zpsn0jslkvl.png.h tml) Yup! It's about time you did! :cool: Welcome! Car looks great. Just click the link in my sig then click "join group". Post up a pic on the club page.

1Marauder
04-20-2014, 11:08 AM
OK Here he is....

BIGNELSTER
05-11-2014, 03:21 PM
How can I join? Thank youhttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/12/myrahu7a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MOTOWN
05-11-2014, 03:27 PM
How can I join? Thank youhttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/12/myrahu7a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PM Miss Denmark

Ms. Denmark
05-11-2014, 05:36 PM
Beautiful SB and really nice pic! You are welcome to join your fellow Silver Birch owners in the SBS by clicking on the link in my sig. It will take you to the SBS page. Click on join group. You can also post a pic of your car there. Glad to have you!

tylerdurden2816
09-17-2014, 05:38 PM
I have one as well....just for parts though...

WHY!?!?!? Why would you do that to a Marauder, especially a rare beauty like a SB?:bigcry: There's people on here lookin' to rebuild salvages and you're tearing one apart!:alone:

lji372
09-17-2014, 07:34 PM
WHY!?!?!? Why would you do that to a Marauder, especially a rare beauty like a SB?:bigcry: There's people on here lookin' to rebuild salvages and you're tearing one apart!:alone:

Trust me, it's a parts car....

jsignorelli
09-17-2014, 07:43 PM
The big question in my life is:

"Will the sparse hair on my head finally match the Silver Birch color of my car before it all falls off?"

Larry Staunton
09-18-2014, 01:16 PM
I own a 2004 Silver Birch & would like to join.

Larry Staunton

Mr. Man
09-18-2014, 03:08 PM
I own a 2004 Silver Birch & would like to join.

Larry Staunton Larry, we are glad to have another Silver Birch owner join the SBS. You can do so by clicking the link in my sig. Post a pic of your ride if you would like to. Hope you might be able to come out to a future mm.net event such as All Ford Nationals next June. Welcome! ~Ms. Denmark

Mr. Man
09-18-2014, 03:30 PM

Ms. Denmark
09-18-2014, 03:31 PM
Click "Join Group" in the upper right corner above the SBS logo pic. Welcome, Larry!

Pat
09-18-2014, 05:15 PM
I clicked the button. Strange, I thought I had joined some time ago, meant too.

Mr. Man
09-19-2014, 02:29 AM
Welcome, Pat! :cool: