PDA

View Full Version : Coming to the Cape

MarauderTJA
07-19-2009, 05:25 PM
I will be on the Cape this Thursday through Aug 1st. Would love to once again hook up with everyone at a cruise night or lunch:D. WIll be in the Lincoln truck and have my HD with me.

Ms. Denmark
07-19-2009, 06:17 PM
Wish we could get up to the Cape. But you should plan to do a couple of things 1. Stop and see Bunny. 2. Join us as a member of the Silver Birch Society. We would be honored to have you as the owner of that magnificent car! Enjoy your trip! (Sorry not to get a chance to meet you in Gettysburg last July, I think it was.)

MarauderTJA
07-19-2009, 06:24 PM
Wish we could get up to the Cape. But you should plan to do a couple of things 1. Stop and see Bunny. 2. Join us as a member of the Silver Birch Society. We would be honored to have you as the owner of that magnificent car! Enjoy your trip! (Sorry not to get a chance to meet you in Gettysburg last July, I think it was.)

Working in Hanover, PA at present, but been very busy and spent the weekend in Berkeley Springs, WV. Should have mentioned something, but really had no time this trip.

1. I always meet up with Bunny when on the Cape.

2. I would be honored to be a member of the Silver Birch Soceity. And I have a SB Marauder:lol:.
Perhaps next year (summer) for my trip to Reading, PA we can get together and have a lemonade:D.

Ms. Denmark
07-19-2009, 06:26 PM
Lemonade? That's a deal!:D

Bigdogjim
07-20-2009, 04:56 AM
Lemonade? That's a deal!:D

+1 on that:)

bob6364
07-20-2009, 08:25 AM
We seem to have some interest in a Hampton Beach,NH cruise aug 1....maybe your last day you can run up north abit....

MarauderTJA
07-20-2009, 09:46 AM
+1 on that:)

Hey, lemonade with Stoli is yummy;)

MarauderTJA
07-24-2009, 06:31 PM
I am here until next Friday. Would love to get together for that lemonade and some STEAMERS with you guys/gals:beer:.

hot-rauder
07-24-2009, 08:22 PM
no thanks on the steamers.... Ill be in Hampton on Friday. Sorry I dont go to the Cape much... I dont care for fishing and dont have a place there lol.