PDA

View Full Version : Parting out black Twin turbo 2004 cobra 3500 miles one bad AZZ car

Mach1Marauder
07-24-2009, 12:15 PM
This is a 2004 black cobra with 3500 miles, yes that is right 3500 miles never wrecked or damaged.
The car was being built as a Silver State car, but the car never was finished. The guy has had it at a local shop for 2.5 years, but has done little with it for the past 9months. Due to the economic times, my very good friend, who owns it, wants nothing to do with the car any longer and asked me to just part it out. I have title in hand for this car. I will not sell it complete. It will be broke up in parts and sold off. I have itemized everything. Everything in this car is NEW and never ran. I have the CLEAR title in hand.

I want to keep a rolling chassis, so no individual body part will be sold. I do have options for the rear suspension and can offer a stock IRS, a built MACH1 solid rear and a stock 96-98 rear. Front suspension will be returned to stock configuration with options of your choice.
$11,000 as a chassis.

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t72/psracing/Kyles%20parts/P1060826.jpg
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t72/psracing/Kyles%20parts/P1060825.jpg
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t72/psracing/Kyles%20parts/P1060828.jpg
yes.....that's a REAL CobraR in the background!

HRE Wheels w/tires

T.ires are KDWs Rear tires are 295X35X18 and the fronts are 265X35X18
$4500.00
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t72/psracing/Kyles%20parts/P1060793.jpg
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t72/psracing/Kyles%20parts/P1060794.jpg
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t72/psracing/Kyles%20parts/P1060795.jpg

New G-Force T-56
It has never been ran.
$5200.00

The clutch is a twin disk 26 spline clutch and flywheel assy.. It is a one off set up, built by a Nascar shop in Vegas $850.00

DFI stand alone new in the box with latest Version.
$2000

5.1 Billet Stroker Engine
Oliver rods , custom CP pistons, custom crank, ARP2000 studs, Comedic head gaskets, Ported heads , 1mm over sized valves, custom Comp billet cams, Canton oil pan, billet oil pump, all new. This motor is ready to go. Custom black valve covers and black timing cover.
This is a totally one off built engine!
$13,500 for engine. Complete and ready to run!

Stop Tech brakes 355mm
Complete kit, lines, rotors and calipers The rotors are 2 piece. The calipers are black in color
$1800.00

Twin Turbo kit

This is a full custom twin turbo with 67mm Turbonetics ball bearing turbos. Tial waist gates, Maridyne cooling fans, PSR K member, MM coil overs, complete 3 in. stainless exhaust all the way to the rear axle, Sullivan intake, Sullivan fuel rails with Custom sheet metal intake, all new
$11000.00
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t72/psracing/Kyles%20parts/P1060797.jpg

Mach1Marauder
07-24-2009, 12:16 PM
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t72/psracing/Kyles%20parts/P1060799.jpg
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t72/psracing/Kyles%20parts/P1060801.jpg
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t72/psracing/Kyles%20parts/P1060800.jpg
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t72/psracing/Kyles%20parts/P1060798.jpg

Fluidyne radiator
$250.00

Maximum Motorsports 6 point roll bar
with diagonal bar, strap mounts and removable door bars, powder coated black
$400.00

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t72/psracing/Kyles%20parts/P1060814.jpg
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t72/psracing/Kyles%20parts/P1060815.jpg

9 inch Currie rear end
all 31 spline Detroit True Trac, Strange aluminum 3rd member with the aluminum bearing support, Torino big ends, with all brake brackets to fit mustang rear brakes
$2500.00

Maximum Motorsports Anti roll bar
Note this is a weld on unit and it is currently welded on to the 9 inch but we can remove it.
$300.00 by its self or $250.00 with the rear end.
Maximum Motorsport pan hard bar
$250

Maximum Motorsports rear control arms with out spring perch.
$220.00
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t72/psracing/Kyles%20parts/P1060802.jpg
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t72/psracing/Kyles%20parts/P1060807.jpg
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t72/psracing/Kyles%20parts/P1060803.jpg

Meziere electric water pump wiring harness not included.
$200.00 SOLD!

juno
07-24-2009, 12:48 PM
What are the piston dishes and compression on the motor? Iron block?

offroadkarter
07-24-2009, 03:42 PM
wow... what a nice car, to bad its getting chopped up :(

Is this posted on SVTP? You'd have more luck over there

Mach1Marauder
07-24-2009, 04:37 PM
What are the piston dishes and compression on the motor? Iron block?
It's a 9.2 compression engine with a 98 Teksid block

Mach1Marauder
07-24-2009, 04:39 PM
wow... what a nice car, to bad its getting chopped up :(

Is this posted on SVTP? You'd have more luck over there
Yeah.........it's sad.

It may get posted on SVT, but there are way too many know it alls for me to tolerate.:D
I've got it posted in quite a few places on the internet.:banana:

Joe Walsh
07-24-2009, 07:37 PM
Really nice hardware but,
That's some salty prices on the engine, transmission and twin turbo kit...

juno
07-25-2009, 04:09 AM
It's a 9.2 compression engine with a 98 Teksid block

That is an incredible motor!!!
My dream but too much for my wallet,

That was one bad Cobra!!!!!

Mach1Marauder
07-27-2009, 09:34 AM
Really nice hardware but,
That's some salty prices on the engine, transmission and twin turbo kit...
Not if you just sit down and add everything up and then realize that NONE of the parts have been run and all are brand new.

You can't come close to duplicating any of the components for the price.

Vortech347
07-27-2009, 04:11 PM
And if all these items were installed on the car, you'd get...about 28-30k.

You do realize for the price of the "chassis" and wheels alone you can BUY a fully driveable, nice most likely 11 second termy?

Glenn
07-27-2009, 05:20 PM
You told us the story, but WHY again is it being parted out? It looks ready to drive out the door. Why would anyone what to part out a SUPER built Cobra - because he's p***ed at a shop? I am missing something important here - someone help me? :shake:

Glenn Ford :burnout:

Vortech347
07-27-2009, 09:37 PM
Sounds kinda FISHY TO ME! lol

sd8683
07-27-2009, 09:47 PM
Sounds kinda FISHY TO ME! lol

I agree 100%!! But I didn't wanna say it :D

MM03MOK
07-28-2009, 09:52 AM
Look, Guys! Mach1Marauder is doing a friend a favor. It's his friend's decision on what to do with the car and parts. This is the "For Sale" forum and not a platform to second-guess the motives of the seller. If you're interested, post up and contact Mach1Marauder. If you're not interested, well.......

Mach1Marauder
07-28-2009, 10:13 AM
You told us the story, but WHY again is it being parted out? It looks ready to drive out the door. Why would anyone what to part out a SUPER built Cobra - because he's p***ed at a shop? I am missing something important here - someone help me? :shake:

Glenn Ford :burnout:
No one is mad or upset at anyone. If you read the first section, you'll see "Due to the economic times". This means he's fell on a bit of a rough time and has to regroup and re-prioritize his life and a really nasty Mustang doesn't figure into that life. I didn't think it mattered or I'd have to spell it out.

Look, Guys! Mach1Marauder is doing a friend a favor. It's his friend's decision on what to do with the car and parts. This is the "For Sale" forum and not a platform to second-guess the motives of the seller. If you're interested, post up and contact Mach1Marauder. If you're not interested, well.......

Thank you!
I guess some people have nothing better to do.

CBT
07-28-2009, 10:27 AM
So no one can ask questions, or have reservations about the underlying reason for the sale, just buy stuff or don't? The first question I had (after admiring this machine, by the way) was "why part it out." But, I didn't post anything. Now I have to, and it is only to say I think it's rediculous.

captain
07-28-2009, 10:30 AM
What would the motor produce...HP wise?
Any chance its a direct fit into a MM?

Mach1Marauder
07-28-2009, 10:44 AM
What would the motor produce...HP wise?
Any chance its a direct fit into a MM?
The engine is capable of roughly 1400 RWHP.
I wouldn't push it that hard myself, but it would last a racing season at that level.
I don't remember what front cover a Marauder uses, but there's nothing to prevent from setting that into a Marauder.

Mach1Marauder
07-28-2009, 10:52 AM
So no one can ask questions, or have reservations about the underlying reason for the sale, just buy stuff or don't? The first question I had (after admiring this machine, by the way) was "why part it out." But, I didn't post anything. Now I have to, and it is only to say I think it's rediculous.
Sure people can ask questions, but make stupid accusations that's something is fishy. That's plain stupid and not called for.
What part of my posts doesn't make sense to you? The guy has to regroup his life. What's so dang hard to understand about that and parting the car out is the way I can get him the most money. He's not going to get anywhere near the money he has in this car, but I'm doing my damnedest to get him as much as I can.

bob6364
07-28-2009, 10:54 AM

Well geez ....the man shows up all over the internet with every mans dream cobra and says hes parting it out...this don't sound like a Korean scam to you!?.....Do you know who he is behind his 60k car and internet nick? We sure don't. Its just some feeler questions is all...he is asking a boat load for those parts and I for one don't see reason why he should get offended because we ask a few background questions....he has 28 posts 28 now.

Egon Spengler
07-28-2009, 10:56 AM
Some cars in pieces are worth more than they are a a whole... If he gets what he is asking for all those parts, would you buy that whole car for that price? I WOULDN'T!! Money talks!

captain
07-28-2009, 11:01 AM
Said that wrong.
How much power does this engine produce as a naturally aspirated "as is" motor?

O's Fan Rich
07-28-2009, 11:02 AM
The engine is capable of roughly 1400 RWHP.
I wouldn't push it that hard myself, but it would last a racing season at that level.
I don't remember what front cover a Marauder uses, but there's nothing to prevent from setting that into a Marauder.

Front Timing cover is Mach1-Marauder. You could swap your cover over to this motor.
You can use the Cobra cover. You would need to relocate the alternator(I think Zack had a line on adapter brackets),or notch the frame for the stock Cobra location.

Otherwise this motor is a bolt in! Shame there's no TT kit made for the Marauder to see what this puppy could really do!

Mach1Marauder
07-28-2009, 11:03 AM
Well geez ....the man shows up all over the internet with every mans dream cobra and says hes parting it out...this don't sound like a Korean scam to you!?.....Do you know who he is behind his 60k car and internet nick? We sure don't. Its just some feeler questions is all...he is asking a boat load for those parts and I for one don't see reason why he should get offended because we ask a few background questions....he has 28 posts28 now.

I deal with SEVERAL of your vendors on this site on a daily basis.

I didn't/don't get offended on QUESTIONS, but veiled accusations such as what you just posted and others are uncalled for.

in2deep
07-28-2009, 11:03 AM
Sure people can ask questions, but make stupid accusations that's something is fishy. That's plain stupid and not called for.
What part of my posts doesn't make sense to you? The guy has to regroup his life. What's so dang hard to understand about that and parting the car out is the way I can get him the most money. He's not going to get anywhere near the money he has in this car, but I'm doing my damnedest to get him as much as I can.

It would have been in your best interest to provide a little background about yourself in the first post....
like your status on M1R and ModularFords.

...but you assumed everyone on a Marauder site would know you.

Mach1Marauder
07-28-2009, 11:20 AM
Said that wrong.
How much power does this engine produce as a naturally aspirated "as is" motor?
Ok.
I wouldn't use this engine N/A. It has less compression than your stock Mauauder.
With the heads and cams in it and running N/A in a Marauder platform, it would break 400RWHP in lock up in direct drive.

bob6364
07-28-2009, 11:24 AM
I deal with SEVERAL of your vendors on this site on a daily basis.

I didn't/don't get offended on QUESTIONS, but veiled accusations such as what you just posted and others are uncalled for.

Ok........

Mach1Marauder
07-28-2009, 11:25 AM
It would have been in your best interest to provide a little background about yourself in the first post....
like your status on M1R and ModularFords.

...but you assumed everyone on a Marauder site would know you.
I just didn't want people to start accusing me of acting as a vendor here. This deal is separate from the shop...TOTALLY. To avoid any confusion, I asked permission to post this thread.

I'm a vendor for several sites on the net. Those are just two of them.

Mach1Marauder
07-28-2009, 11:28 AM
Front Timing cover is Mach1-Marauder. You could swap your cover over to this motor.
You can use the Cobra cover. You would need to relocate the alternator(I think Zack had a line on adapter brackets),or notch the frame for the stock Cobra location.

Otherwise this motor is a bolt in! Shame there's no TT kit made for the Marauder to see what this puppy could really do!
It has a Cobra cover for the better 3-bolt tensioner.

Yeah......too bad no one makes a KIT, but one could be fabbed up quite easily.:beatnik:

Egon Spengler
07-28-2009, 11:35 AM
:witch:Witch^^^^^witch^^^^^^ witch:witch:

hehehe:beer:

Loco1234
07-28-2009, 12:56 PM
It has a Cobra cover for the better 3-bolt tensioner.

Yeah......too bad no one makes a KIT, but one could be fabbed up quite easily.:beatnik:

Hey I am making 625+rwhp & had to switch over to a cobra front cover & upgrdae to the steel tensioner on my marauder. But my alternator is in the perfectly stock location. Granted I run a Vortec JT not a TT setup but I see no reason why the front cover would be a hold up. there both 4-valve mod motors... the rest is minor details...

Mach1Marauder
07-28-2009, 01:06 PM
Hey I am making 625+rwhp & had to switch over to a cobra front cover & upgrdae to the steel tensioner on my marauder. But my alternator is in the perfectly stock location. Granted I run a Vortec JT not a TT setup but I see no reason why the front cover would be a hold up. there both 4-valve mod motors... the rest is minor details...
It would work for sure!

I'd LOVE to do a TT Marauder with a badazz Darrin built 4R75W!
I'd pimp da hell outta that!:coolman:

Mach1Marauder
07-30-2009, 11:44 AM
Meziere electric water pump.............SOLD
9 inch Currie rear end......................SOLD!
Maximum Motorsport pan hard bar......SOLD!
Custom Twin disk 26 spline clutch and flywheel assy.. It is a one off set up..SOLD!

Glenn
07-30-2009, 02:45 PM
At risk of being ridiculed again - please explain why this guy can't sell the car as a whole and running? :eek:

Parting out a well built car just rises alot of questions - curious - that's all. :argue:

Why break up a SUPER powerful and unique Cobra? Sorry - just a stupid guy asking stupid questions. :help:

I still don't get it - not that it matters. :confused:

Glenn Ford

Mach1Marauder
07-30-2009, 03:35 PM
At risk of being ridiculed again - please explain why this guy can't sell the car as a whole and running? :eek:

Parting out a well built car just rises alot of questions - curious - that's all. :argue:

Why break up a SUPER powerful and unique Cobra? Sorry - just a stupid guy asking stupid questions. :help:

I still don't get it - not that it matters. :confused:

Glenn Ford
I'm sorry sir, but I'm confused. Why are you continually in this thread asking ridiculous questions when it's been answered in the first post, directly by me in reply to you and told by the administrator to drop this stupid line of questioning.
Are you too dense to understand that the guy has fallen on hard times? Do you lack the reasoning skills to comprehend what reprioritize one's life actually entails? Do you also lack the mechanical knowledge to know that the car still has a lot of work and MONEY that needs to be poured into it in order to be drivable?.......MONEY THAT HE DOESN'T HAVE! What part of utilizing his assets to his best advantage slips by your understanding? It's already been stated by another member:"Some cars in pieces are worth more than they are a a whole."
So please, Sir. Take off your tinfoil hat and place it in your coloring book when reading my sale thread. This IS STILL America and people are STILL entitled to the right to dispose of their property in any legal fashion they may choose. And for the time being, I might add, entitled to make as much money as possible during that disposal of assets process.
Please be so kind as to not post in this thread again, unless you want to make a reasonable offer on some part that you may need off this car.
Thank you Sir and have a nice evening.

Raudermaster
07-30-2009, 07:43 PM
Sweet car and parts man. I'd love that motor and tranny in my 'Stang.