PDA

View Full Version : Attention ALL New Englanders

FormulaMarauder
07-28-2009, 02:03 PM
J and M Motorsports is having a track rental day on September 4th at Lenbanon Valley Dragway right on the Mass/New York border. Probably get about 20-40 runs in if you like, and have some of the best tuners around keeping an eye on things, giving advise, lending a hand, and helping you the best way they can.
Check out their website. These are some great guys that have done wonders for my car in regards to mods and tunes. I'm definitely gonna be there. Let's get a group of us down there............ Who is in?

www.jandmmotorsports.com (http://www.jandmmotorsports.com)
www.dragway.com (http://www.dragway.com)

SMOKE
07-28-2009, 02:31 PM
I already booked the time off!

Labor day weekend you know....if I don't get dragged anywhere else I'll be dragging in LVD...for the 1st time evar!

Jonathan

RacerX
07-31-2009, 01:48 PM
Lebanon! :D Was going to hit NE dragway tonight... rain again... :mad: Track rental sounds like fun!

Egon Spengler
07-31-2009, 01:54 PM
x2

10charac

I already booked the time off!

Labor day weekend you know....if I don't get dragged anywhere else I'll be dragging in LVD...for the 1st time evar!

Jonathan

bob6364
07-31-2009, 07:51 PM
I think LV is under water atm... :(

hot-rauder
07-31-2009, 09:09 PM
oh it would be nice to run a S/C Mach down the track..... hint hint.

Egon Spengler
08-01-2009, 03:45 AM
That wouldn't surprise me! Anytime I have gone to that track, we had to worry about rain.. I am talking torrential downpours! That place is crazy for thunder storms

I think LV is under water atm... :(

Davesvt2000
08-01-2009, 11:53 AM
there won't be any racing there for a while...

See the pics in post #9

http://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=19358

ImpalaSlayer
08-01-2009, 11:54 AM

See the pics in post #9

http://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=19358

jetski drags? :dunno:

FormulaMarauder
08-02-2009, 11:19 PM

Joe and Randy said it will be back up by this coming weekend.

FormulaMarauder
08-07-2009, 02:36 PM
bumpity. bump.

sd8683
08-07-2009, 05:15 PM
I'd like to go, but thats a little to far for me, if something breaks, I'd be SCREWED.

RacerX
08-11-2009, 10:08 AM
I'd like to go, but thats a little to far for me, if something breaks, I'd be SCREWED.
??? You're only in Boston! You scared??? :D You can always leave the parts in my yard!!! :banana:
That would be cool to see two NA MMs going down the track together!

FormulaMarauder
08-11-2009, 08:43 PM

Besides having a few MM's down there, a ton of tow firms, and about a hundred tuners, mechanics, and mod motor enthusiasts....what's to worry about? :dunno: This is actually the BEST time to travel a good distance, especially w/that crew that day.
Don't be scared to race, that defeats the whole purpose. Christ, people drive across the country to go to SSHS, nevermind the thousands of other events across the nation.
Have no faith in your car? A three hour drive is NOTHING!

fesifisky
08-22-2009, 01:58 PM
A three hour drive is NOTHING!
What can go wrong on a 3 hour tour?
I'm still getting into this site more only recently...and I just so happened to have taken the 3rd to the 7th off and own one again. Gonna have to get working on that CEL and order that corner lense cause I'm really tempted. Plus Mike mentioned he hadn't taken it to the track since the gear and chip.

Go Mifuni
08-31-2009, 06:45 AM
What can go wrong on a 3 hour tour?
I'm still getting into this site more only recently...and I just so happened to have taken the 3rd to the 7th off and own one again. Gonna have to get working on that CEL and order that corner lense cause I'm really tempted. Plus Mike mentioned he hadn't taken it to the track since the gear and chip.

You'll have to let me know how she does. :D