PDA

View Full Version : Just bit the bullet on supercharger kit

CWright
07-31-2009, 01:57 PM
I called DR today and ordered my supercharger kit. Said it would take 4-6 weeks to come in. Going with the Vortech complete kit. Once it is all in I am trailoring car to Florida. Very Much Excited!!!!!! HAMMERDOWN!!!!!!:burnout:

ImpalaSlayer
07-31-2009, 02:03 PM
good luck. hope he does what he says this time!

Fourth Horseman
07-31-2009, 02:13 PM
I called DR today and ordered my supercharger kit. Said it would take 4-6 weeks to come in. Going with the Vortech complete kit. Once it is all in I am trailoring car to Florida. Very Much Excited!!!!!! HAMMERDOWN!!!!!!:burnout:

Congrats! My experience buying the air-air Vortech kit was great. Dennis took good care of me and I couldn't be happier.

MXSG
07-31-2009, 03:06 PM
Congrats! :beer:

Please post lots of pictures, videos, impressions, etc... Not that I have the money, but if I ever do, I as thinking of getting the same set-up.

DOOM
07-31-2009, 03:11 PM
Welcome to the world of boost! :burnout:

Glenn
07-31-2009, 04:22 PM
Enjoy the boost, but not too much. Dennis will do a good job for you. :beer:

Glenn Ford :burnout:

bigmerc'03
07-31-2009, 04:53 PM
:popcorn::popcorn: im watching this for a while.......good luck and congrats to u

CWright
07-31-2009, 05:10 PM
Thanks guys. Looking forward to it. I am kind of like a kid at Christmas with excitement. Hard to wait 4-6 weeks but that's ok. It'll be worth it. I will post picts before and after once we start making the changes. Will keep ya'll posted.

CWright
07-31-2009, 05:17 PM
I appreciate it.

babbage
07-31-2009, 06:46 PM

Why Trailer - for a tune? I assume you'll have Dennis tune it for you?
Heck I'm not sure what he charges for the install, but I'd have him install it for you.

Dennis is a great guy and knows his stuff.

Dennis Reinhart
07-31-2009, 07:11 PM

Sweet Jesus give us a break. You have voiced your review, you lay and wait and take your stabs, guess what?? I can care less, maybe you can sell Chris your intake. As you have asked three other members here to take back parts you bought from them. I sure do not see you posting on there threads. But have a good weekend. I am glad you still look at my posts. That tells me and others here a lot.

Just A Little Reminder...Some People's Daily Mission Is Simply To

TRY AND PISS PEOPLE OFF.
AND REMEMBER, IT IS BETTER TO BE P OFF THAN ON.

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinhartautomotive/images/session/00-00-1249091967-ATT00000.gif

Phrog_gunner
07-31-2009, 07:12 PM
Why Trailer - for a tune?
Maybe so he has something to drive back home??

glassman99
07-31-2009, 07:34 PM
I drove a DR Vortech home to Georgia from his shop a couple of years ago and took it to the track the very next morning and ran a 11.54 out of the box...first time. Hellava kit

scruff
07-31-2009, 07:42 PM
Congrats on your air to air purchase once you get that puppy installed you will love it,, I hope you dont have to wait that long for it to arrive -Cheers Gordo

ImpalaSlayer
07-31-2009, 07:50 PM
hell i wasnt even trying to attack you. i was being serious. i hope he has good luck with his kit. :shake:

2,4shofast
07-31-2009, 07:56 PM
Congrats on your purchase, I hope to purchase one very soon as well :) Im looking foward to seeing the pics of your install:burnout:

Fourth Horseman
07-31-2009, 08:22 PM

Not that you have to do it, but I'd recommend getting a high stall torque converter for the transmission as well. The combination of the PI 3500 converter and Vortech V3, both of which I bought from DR, are just awesome. I don't even have exhaust yet and it's just sick what this big Merc can do. Something to think about adding to your mod wish list, anyway.

Again, congrats and have fun! :beer:

Dennis Reinhart
07-31-2009, 08:24 PM
hell i wasnt even trying to attack you. i was being serious. i hope he has good luck with his kit. :shake:

Now how would I have know that, considering your history, that is what the phones are for. The internet can very easily misread. So as I said before and previous posts, I wish you and your family a safe and relaxing weekend as I plan to do.

Vortech347
07-31-2009, 10:15 PM
Not that you have to do it, but I'd recommend getting a high stall torque converter for the transmission as well. The combination of the PI 3500 converter and Vortech V3, both of which I bought from DR, are just awesome. I don't even have exhaust yet and it's just sick what this big Merc can do. Something to think about adding to your mod wish list, anyway.

Again, congrats and have fun! :beer:

I can vouch for this!! :bows:

Embassy
08-01-2009, 11:49 AM
Congrats. Welcome to the club of boost. :burnout:

Start saving money for speeding tickets.

CWright
08-01-2009, 01:22 PM
I will put picts out here in a few weeks when Dennis says it is all there. Can't believe I woke up dreaming about today. I AM really like a kid at Christmas! LOL! I am heading out on a hunting trip mid October and Dennis said he will have to keep a few days. The timing should work out just right. that is why I am trailoring so I can leave and find way back home. Will head to Florida when I get back. this should give plenty of time with car. Appreciate all the feed back. There was a shop where I live who wanted to do this on my car but I don't trust anybody but Dennis. I know he will do me a good job. Again thanks for all the encouragement and feedback. To be continued..............

Blackmobile
08-01-2009, 03:08 PM
While you're waiting to get your MM back, I highly suggest you look into a set of rims to be widened so you can then get the appropriate traction from the rears. Dennis's kit on stock wheels is not a good combo for the heavey footed. Believe me, I know. Enjoy the kit, you lucky daug.

Ed

MarauderTJA
08-01-2009, 05:11 PM
Dennis will take care of you:beer:. He is one of the oldest, (no offense Dennis) longest and most reliable Marauder people/shop in the country. Your car will never be the same again:burnout:. Buy some new tires now:banana2:.

Bradley G
08-01-2009, 05:39 PM
Congrats! Boost never gets old!!!

im4darush
08-02-2009, 05:26 PM
The comments about the PI converter are spot on with this kit. Give it some real thought if you want to see what this car will do once the blower is on. My car has 4:30 gears and was still a bit soft on the low end before I got the PI. Once the converter went in, the car was transformed completely!! No soft spots, no waiting to get into the boost.....the car just explodes off the line. Regular tires will be useless. I have 305 nittos on 9.5" stock wheels and I need to heat them up real good before they even try to stick. And if there is any kind of cold air going through the intercooler......watch out!!!

Moral of the story.....you will be VERY happy with the kit as is. The car will flat out amaze you if you get a converter and even some gears. Vortech blowers are not know for insane low end torque, so in a big car like this, you really need to look at the big picture. My car makes 449hp and 398 ft lbs.

Dennis is a great guy and will do everything he can to make your purchase as satisfying as possible.

CWright
08-13-2009, 12:24 PM
ALRIGHT!!!!.... Just got a call from Dennis that all parts are in. I will be heading down to his place next Thursday. Some have asked for picts. I am starting with these and will update as we go throughout next week.

ImpalaSlayer
08-13-2009, 12:30 PM
good to hear!

johnnyrauder
08-13-2009, 06:57 PM
i got my DR air to air about a year ago its anamal....
gobs of power,,, make sure you get the right belt mine was to long an sliped off...
and may as well get the blow-through...... dont be superized if it takes longer than 4-6 weeks.

KillJoy
08-13-2009, 07:08 PM
So.... you were told 4-6 weeks, and all parts are in ~2 weeks later? Well, I guess there is a first for EVERYTHING!

If you are getting a VortechA2A, I would recommend a Gates 110.5 Belt and to replace your Tensioner. If you use a longer belt, it WILL slip. I gaurantee it. Well, either that, or myself and several others were "flukes" :rolleyes:

You will LOVE the boost though ;)

KillJoy

PS - I hope your kit includes, at a minimum, a GT Fuel Pump and a Boost-A-Pump. :up:

dohc324ci
08-13-2009, 07:36 PM
Nice! Which blower S-Trim, T-Trim?

CWright
08-14-2009, 01:42 PM
I was also suprised that it came in early. Dennis called me as soon as it got there. I wish I could go on down today but I have to wait til next week. Thanks for the info on the belt and the tensioner. I will ask Dennis about. I am going to leave the car there to give him plenty of time to make sure all is right. He is also putting in the new aero force gauge that registers the boost, oil pressure and other things. This is all new to me so not really sure all that it comes with. I know the complete kit is what is mentioned on his website which is what I got. Definately looking forward to the boost.

So.... you were told 4-6 weeks, and all parts are in ~2 weeks later? Well, I guess there is a first for EVERYTHING!

If you are getting a VortechA2A, I would recommend a Gates 110.5 Belt and to replace your Tensioner. If you use a longer belt, it WILL slip. I gaurantee it. Well, either that, or myself and several others were "flukes" :rolleyes:

You will LOVE the boost though ;)

KillJoy

PS - I hope your kit includes, at a minimum, a GT Fuel Pump and a Boost-A-Pump. :up:

Dennis Reinhart
08-14-2009, 02:25 PM
Like showers.
KillJoy

Yes Steve life is full of wonders. Chris will actually get a new twin fuel pump setup, and Vortech now includes the 110" belt, and I have the optional belt tensioner in stock as well, thank you so much for your input, and its nice to see you posting, I hope you and your family have a great weekend, and lets all pray for the Waters to recede in Louisville. I just finished the Mark 8 from Louisville it made 438 RWHP on 6.3 pounds of boost.

Fourth Horseman
08-14-2009, 04:11 PM
You know what, forget it. I'm gone. I'm sick of this constant warfare.

KillJoy
08-14-2009, 05:00 PM
Awesome. I had 2 Posts deleted from this Thread. This one probably will be as well.

Glad to see the Owners here still swing off of Dennis Reinhart's nuts.

:down:

I am done here.

KillJoy

MM03MOK
08-14-2009, 05:17 PM
Awesome. I had 2 Posts deleted from this Thread. This one probably will be as well.

Glad to see the Owners here still swing off of Dennis Reinhart's nuts.

:down:

I am done here.

KillJoy
No, Steve. Your posts were off-topic and just another opportunity for you to run off at the mouth. Now that your former buddy Zack is gone, you've been laying it wait just to stir the pot again. Glad to see you're done here. Bye.

CWright
08-14-2009, 06:43 PM
:beer: Looking forward to see what she will do!!!

Dennis Reinhart
08-14-2009, 09:42 PM
No, Steve. Your posts were off-topic and just another opportunity for you to run off at the mouth. Now that your former buddy Zack is gone, you've been laying it wait just to stir the pot again. Glad to see you're done here. Bye.

Thank you Mary.

scruff
08-14-2009, 10:37 PM
Wow You guys and all of your drama make good entertainment for me here LOL
We all know the current economy is **** on both sides of the Border i run a bussiness here and also have experinced problems with cash flow at different times but what the **** does someone takeing a shower 1once a week or once a day have to do with someone getting a vortech Air 2 Air set up installed on there car!
Pix Please

Breadfan
08-15-2009, 12:17 AM
:rolleyes: ...internet...silly people.

Before this went off track on pointless text jabs at Avatars, I believe it was about someone getting a boost in their car, which I hope they enjoy. Congrats and good luck.

Marauderman
08-15-2009, 05:27 AM
I was also suprised that it came in early. Dennis called me as soon as it got there. I wish I could go on down today but I have to wait til next week. Thanks for the info on the belt and the tensioner. I will ask Dennis about. I am going to leave the car there to give him plenty of time to make sure all is right. He is also putting in the new aero force gauge that registers the boost, oil pressure and other things. This is all new to me so not really sure all that it comes with. I know the complete kit is what is mentioned on his website which is what I got. Definately looking forward to the boost.

Congrats from one of Dennis's earily builds--#7 I believe of the original water to air --which he doesn't do anymore--but a great power adder --Have loved it for close to 6 years now come Dec...once a get a bit wider belt and a bit lower pulley( now on built motor) --it will be crazy power----but I'm in no hurry-- you will have to learn how to drive all over again--especially when turning......that you'll learn quickly to do slower than in the past--:lol:...Enjoy--

FormulaMarauder
08-15-2009, 08:45 PM
I just got the Vortech T Trim Air To Air myself, an original Reinhart kit. My hp was 445 and torque at 398 on a very conservative tune. Torque convertor coming in the future, and I HIGHLY suggest you get it done while it is at the shop.
Gonna be building a forged block soon, and then really get some psi in this thing. The kit is capable of 700hp if you have the T trim.

CWright
08-19-2009, 04:37 PM
STOKED!!!!!.........Heading out in the morning about 4 am. It will take about 8 hours to get there. Here are pict of the beginning of the trip. Will post more when I get back.

CWright
08-28-2009, 07:47 PM
Flying down next Friday to pick her up. Dennis said she is almost ready to go. He said he would post some picts sometime over the weekend. It is running under "Chris build".

bigmerc'03
08-29-2009, 12:26 AM
great to hear that i hope to see you around

dohc324ci
08-29-2009, 12:45 AM
I just got the Vortech T Trim Air To Air myself, an original Reinhart kit. My hp was 445 and torque at 398 on a very conservative tune. Torque convertor coming in the future, and I HIGHLY suggest you get it done while it is at the shop.
Gonna be building a forged block soon, and then really get some psi in this thing. The kit is capable of 700hp if you have the T trim.

Are you going to forge your existing block or have a shortblock built?

FormulaMarauder
08-29-2009, 03:59 AM
Are you going to forge your existing block or have a shortblock built?

Still on the fence. If I get a Cobra forged for cheap, I'll jump at it. If not, I'll beef the internals. Either way, 12psi and nitrous should take me to the happy 700 mark, we'll see.

CWright
08-29-2009, 04:42 AM
Going to try to make the September meet. Softball is winding down so my Saturdays will be open again.

great to hear that i hope to see you around

Dennis Reinhart
08-30-2009, 10:37 AM
Well the car is done all except for a new OP guage and a Aeroforce guage and getting one pipe painted black, the car drives like a dream, and at only 7.5 PSI and 9 deg of timing at the high load it made close to 400 RWHP, we could drop the pulley size and get it to 450 but I like to keep the stock motor under 450.

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinhartautomotive/images/session/00-00-1251652924-cws.jpg

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinhartautomotive/images/session/00-00-1251652991-cwf.jpg

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinhartautomotive/images/session/00-00-1251653035-bottomviewnovi.jpg

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinhartautomotive/images/session/00-00-1251653062-icfront.jpg

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinhartautomotive/images/session/00-00-1251653105-iccent.jpg

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinhartautomotive/images/session/00-00-1251653164-cwds1.jpg

Here are good shots of the PCV system, this hose goes to the 4" inlet pipe

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinhartautomotive/images/session/00-00-1251653251-cwpsv.JPG

This hose goes to the EV111 in the drivers side valve cover

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinhartautomotive/images/session/00-00-1251653409-cwpcv1.jpg

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinhartautomotive/images/session/00-00-1251653349-cwps.jpg

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinhartautomotive/images/session/00-00-1251653476-cwnovi.jpg

Tom and Cathy stopped back through to show me there rare T Bird they just bought.

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinhartautomotive/images/session/00-00-1251653576-tomnewride1.jpg

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinhartautomotive/images/session/00-00-1251653595-Tomnewride.jpg

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinhartautomotive/images/session/00-00-1251653643-tonandcathy.jpg

Next week I will post finale pictures of the immaculate 98 Mark 8 when we get the powder coated pipes on:beer:

FormulaMarauder
08-30-2009, 10:47 AM
Awesome work, Dennis. I can attest for this kit, badass.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/FormulaGod/dyno1.jpg

FormulaMarauder
08-30-2009, 10:48 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/FormulaGod/dyno2.jpg

FormulaMarauder
08-30-2009, 10:49 AM
Wow, Dennis, I'm going to have to give you a call. My PVC hoses and routes look NOTHING like that. On mine the 4" pipe is connected to drivers side cover.

CWright
08-30-2009, 01:09 PM
All I can say is...... I know I won't get any sleep this week. Can't wait to get down there Friday. Dennis that is awesome!!!!:D Thanks for the picts.

FormulaMarauder
08-30-2009, 02:36 PM
All I can say is...... I know I won't get any sleep this week. Can't wait to get down there Friday. Dennis that is awesome!!!!:D Thanks for the picts.

Get yourself some Kook's, you'll add another 50hp to your numbers.

Dennis Reinhart
08-30-2009, 02:57 PM
Get yourself some Kook's, you'll add another 50hp to your numbers.

I would agree he would gain quite a bit and 3.44 puley

CWright
08-30-2009, 04:31 PM
How much more are we talking to do this?

I would agree he would gain quite a bit and 3.44 puley

DOOM
08-30-2009, 06:02 PM
He's got the mod bug. :lol:

Seneca
08-30-2009, 06:09 PM
Nice clean install! Welcome to the world of BOOST!!!

DEFYANT
08-30-2009, 06:31 PM
Yep, it's down hill from here. The Mod bug is a tough habit to kick. The only thing to do is to get them all! LOL. Congrats.

CWright
08-30-2009, 06:36 PM
Bit hard!!!!!!! Lol!!!!!!

FormulaMarauder
08-30-2009, 07:39 PM
Remember, when you get it to the track, keep in mind one thing,- The first 60' is 80% of the race. Many members have gotten blowers and still run 14's and 13's and scratch their heads as to why. I'm sure Dennis mentioned 4.10's and a torque convertor, which is almost necessary with a centrifigual blower.
Good luck. :)

CWright
08-30-2009, 07:44 PM
Thanks for the info. Never raced before. Going to check out the SSHS9 this year to see what it is all about!

Remember, when you get it to the track, keep in mind one thing,- The first 60' is 80% of the race. Many members have gotten blowers and still run 14's and 13's and scratch their heads as to why. I'm sure Dennis mentioned 4.10's and a torque convertor, which is almost necessary with a centrifigual blower.
Good luck. :)

bigbillybbs
08-31-2009, 12:32 AM
This thread has got me playing with numbers …..! :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Thanks cwright LOL
CAR LOOKS AWESOME...!
Must be a Whole different animal !

BODYMAN
08-31-2009, 06:03 AM
Congrats Man you will love it. Iam running a DR AIR-AIR and I love it!

CWright
08-31-2009, 10:44 AM
WELL......... After all the recommendations of adding headers and me talking with Dennis. We have ordered the Kooks headers and he is doing the x pipe to hook up with my Magnaflows. Plus he is adding the 3.44 pulley. It will take 3-6 weeks to get the headers in so I will wait a little while longer. No Problem. The car sits in garage and driven for pleasure anyway. I decided to leave the car in Florida with Dennis and once all is done she will be an ANIMAL!!!!:D

O's Fan Rich
08-31-2009, 10:50 AM
WELL......... After all the recommendations of adding headers and me talking with Dennis. We have ordered the Kooks headers and he is doing the x pipe to hook up with my Magnaflows. Plus he is adding the 3.44 pulley Will take 3-6 weeks to get the headers in so I will wait a little while longer. No Problem. The car sits in garage and driven on pleasure anyway. I decided to leave the car in Florida with Dennis and once all is done she will be an ANIMAL!!!!:D

Love it.... the "it's only money" attiude is a WINNER!!!!

Go get 'em!!!!:banana2:

CWright
08-31-2009, 05:43 PM
Cups always HALF full!!! That's the only way to look at things. I would have to say I was a little reserved in spending more money but as you said. "it's in the attitude". This is the first car I have decided to hold on to. Don't mind spending some to get what I want. Looks like I could go much higher in cost with more mods but maybe later. LOL. This is just my Christmas present to myself. The wife's response:rolleyes:

Love it.... the "it's only money" attiude is a WINNER!!!!

Go get 'em!!!!:banana2:

CWright
09-23-2009, 12:20 PM
Just spoke to Dennis. Headers will be in Friday and car will be ready by next week. I will post lots of picts once I get back. So now we have the complete S/C vortech kit,new working oil pressure gauge, and a new aero force gauge for the fuel pressure and one other measurement along with a new set of Kooks headers.

FormulaMarauder
09-23-2009, 04:42 PM
That car is gonna boogie. Get 4.10's and a 3,500 stall to get it really moving.

scruff
09-23-2009, 06:40 PM
car looks sweet and you are going to love it,,,, p.s dont worry about the money , you only live once lol

CWright
09-29-2009, 09:02 AM
DUDE, you are killiing me. LOL!!!!!!!!! :D Might do the 3500 stall next year. Not sure about the 4.10's yet. We'll see. Between the s/c kit and the
kooks headers I have speant alot of money for this year. Will keep you posted.

That car is gonna boogie. Get 4.10's and a 3,500 stall to get it really moving.

CWright
10-09-2009, 05:57 PM
As bad as I hate to say it but looks like I am going to have to wait to get car til after the 24th. I am heading out to Montana for a hunting trip. As soon as I can get to Florida to pick up I will update this thread. Dennis might can post some picts up out while I am gone.

4play
10-09-2009, 08:03 PM
why is my fuse box on the other side of the engine compartment?

Marauderman
10-10-2009, 02:30 PM

Why don't you get on the right thread?

Marauderman
10-10-2009, 02:33 PM
As bad as I hate to say it but looks like I am going to have to wait to get car til after the 24th. I am heading out to Montana for a hunting trip. As soon as I can get to Florida to pick up I will update this thread. Dennis might can post some picts up out while I am gone.

Am thinking of going to SSHS in Commerce--if so I hope to meet you --it looks like you will not be with your car though....too bad.......hope to talk you if we should connect...good luck.......Tom

CWright
10-11-2009, 04:41 PM
Am thinking of going to SSHS in Commerce--if so I hope to meet you --it looks like you will not be with your car though....too bad.......hope to talk you if we should connect...good luck.......Tom

Man, I really hope I have it back before then. I will be back on the 24th and hope to get her back that next week. Either way I will be coming so I hope to meet everyone as well. Looking forward to it.

ImpalaSlayer
10-11-2009, 05:01 PM

what the hell are you talking about? lol

CWright
10-13-2009, 02:28 PM
I wanted to say thanks for the encouragement with the new power I am going to have. He said he saw my car back on August 25th when passing through and then again 2 days later. He liked some of the unique:D features it has. He said I would like Dennis's workmanship and I would be very pleased with the performance. Can't wait to get her back. Thanks for all the advice and the heads up!:beer:

Marauderman
10-14-2009, 01:35 PM
I wanted to say thanks for the encouragement with the new power I am going to have. He said he saw my car back on August 25th when passing through and then again 2 days later. He liked some of the unique:D features it has. He said I would like Dennis's workmanship and I would be very pleased with the performance. Can't wait to get her back. Thanks for all the advice and the heads up!:beer:

Your welcome--hope to see you and your car at SSHS next month---Ms. M may be with me if its not to cold....See ya....

Dennis Reinhart
10-17-2009, 04:21 PM
Well I have had a very rough week I lost a hard drive on a brand new Dell, then I had soft ware issues, Steve finished installing Chris headers and they came out perfect, so today I got the car on the dyno, now before the headers and with the stock pulley the car was making 7.9 PSI and about 380 RWHP I raised the boost to 10 PSI same tune no timing added no AF correction, then added the kooks and you can see for your self what it did for the car, it was the talk of the car show today.

Front

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinhartautomotive/images/session/00-00-1255820517-kooksfront.jpg

X pipe

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinhartautomotive/images/session/00-00-1255820556-cwkooksxpipe.jpg

here is how I install them to the mufflers, this way they can easily be removed

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinhartautomotive/images/session/00-00-1255820702-cwkooksflange.jpg

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinhartautomotive/images/session/00-00-1255820719-cwkooksflangeside.jpg

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinhartautomotive/images/session/00-00-1255820795-cwfgs.jpg

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinhartautomotive/images/session/00-00-1255820945-cwds.jpg

Chris, car has made 460 RWHP. my car with a stock motor and a T rim made 465. Chris made this on 12 degrees of timing, he is close to pegging the 90 MMLM, so I will install a SCT B3000 and I will pull some timing for the street and he can put it back on race gas for the track, the car just devastates the tires and this car has 3:55 gears.

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinhartautomotive/images/session/00-00-1255820991-cwburnout.jpg

http://web.iwebcenters.com/reinhartautomotive/images/session/00-00-1255821448-beforeandafterCW.jpg

Dennis

CBT
10-17-2009, 04:26 PM
Damn that is one clean car!

ImpalaSlayer
10-17-2009, 04:29 PM
nice! Dennis, is that the kooks catted xpipe?

ntd
10-17-2009, 04:30 PM
Great work Dennis sorry to hear about the problems

Glenn
10-17-2009, 04:56 PM
Really nice numbers and car. :beer:

Glenn :burnout:

babbage
10-17-2009, 05:06 PM
Looks great, I'm jealous. Dennis is that you in the drivers seat of the burnout?

Question: If I had KOOKS or SW headers and I wanted to remove my transmission, would I have to take the headers off?

ImpalaSlayer
10-17-2009, 05:08 PM
Looks great, I'm jealous. Dennis is that you in the drivers seat of the burnout?

Question: If I had KOOKS or SW headers and I wanted to remove my transmission, would I have to take the headers off?

nope, this aint a damn mustang! atleast from looking at it there seems to be plenty of room

ROCOB
10-18-2009, 04:35 AM
I was fortunate to see the car while I was down there and it is immaculate. The attention to detail and the craftsmanship DR put into it is top notch. I left feeling a little bit of Marauder envy.

:nworthy:

CWright
10-23-2009, 07:42 PM
Well I just came out of the Bob Marshall Wilderness in Montana from my hunting trip and was able to check out the sight. Dennis, the car looks awesome and the numbers are phenomenal. I am flying out tomorrow back to Atlanta where I will catch a flight on down to Jacksonville. It will be a long day no doubt but worth it. I will take lots of picts and video part of the ride home back to Georgia. (8 hours total). I will try to get picts up Sometime Monday or Tuesday. Thanks for all the compliments.

CWright
10-26-2009, 07:52 AM
I am speechless!!!!!!! Drove car home from Jacksonville yesterday and had a ball. Power is unreal. Getting through traffic was fun at times when I had a chance to show off. 98% of the time I kept under control and cruised at 80 mph. Still got about 425 miles per tank when I kept cruise at 79-80mph. I thought that was awesome. It should only suffer around town. Once I got back to Rome I got in a tight squeeze with a little traffic and gave it about half throttle it jumped on out there. Saw a window closing for me to get over and nailed it. I jumped up to 100 very quick. All I know to say if you don't have one it is waaaayyyyyy worth it. Save up your money and get one. I also added the Kooks headers which as you saw from Dennis's post it jumped up about 70 more hp. I want to commend Dennis for the great work. He met me yesterday at the hotel with my car. We went back to his shop and checked a few things and it was out to the highway headed home. I definately recommend him 100%. I will donwload some picts afterwhile with before and after shots. I did not get to video coming home due to having so much fun. Thanks to all out here for the recommendations and following this post and again I want to say thanks to Dennis!:beer:

Marauderman
10-26-2009, 09:06 AM
I am speechless!!!!!!! Drove car home from Jacksonville yesterday and had a ball. Power is unreal. Getting through traffic was fun at times when I had a chance to show off. 98% of the time I kept under control and cruised at 80 mph. Still got about 425 miles per tank when I kept cruise at 79-80mph. I thought that was awesome. It should only suffer around town. Once I got back to Rome I got in a tight squeeze with a little traffic and gave it about half throttle it jumped on out there. Saw a window closing for me to get over and nailed it. I jumped up to 100 very quick. All I know to say if you don't have one it is waaaayyyyyy worth it. Save up your money and get one. I also added the Kooks headers which as you saw from Dennis's post it jumped up about 70 more hp. I want to commend Dennis for the great work. He met me yesterday at the hotel with my car. We went back to his shop and checked a few things and it was out to the highway headed home. I definately recommend him 100%. I will donwload some picts afterwhile with before and after shots. I did not get to video coming home due to having so much fun. Thanks to all out here for the recommendations and following this post and again I want to say thanks to Dennis!:beer:

Wonderful! Wonderful! -Hot Dog! Hope to see ya in Ga. on the 7th..Maybe a comparison drive is in order---Yahoo!!!!!! Am happy for ya there big guy!!!

CWright
10-26-2009, 10:28 AM
Wonderful! Wonderful! -Hot Dog! Hope to see ya in Ga. on the 7th..Maybe a comparison drive is in order---Yahoo!!!!!! Am happy for ya there big guy!!!

I feel the same way!!!!. Looking forward to the 7th as well. We'll check em out and compare. Thanks!

CWright
10-26-2009, 11:16 AM
Here are some before and after picts.

CWright
10-26-2009, 11:26 AM
Here are some more picts.

LOWBUCKMM
10-26-2009, 12:39 PM
man it looks sweet. thats the same kit i want to buy for my car. but for now ill just stick with the NX kit.

Dennis Reinhart
10-27-2009, 06:44 AM
And of course Your Honda Sucks, Thank you Chris, I am now starting on a 06 CV LX I will post the whole project.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/580/medium/YHS.jpg (javascript:;)