PDA

View Full Version : Jus to be sure

mgmsleeper
08-04-2009, 05:34 PM
im pretty positive on this but sometimes i can be wrong. but a MM bumper cover can bolt directly to the 03MGM header panel without changing out brackets correct?

ImpalaSlayer
08-04-2009, 05:35 PM
ehhh dunno bout that. i think there are differences

mgmsleeper
08-04-2009, 05:38 PM
ehhh dunno bout that. i think there are differences

thanks i knew i might be wrong.

...anybody wana chime in and inform me

offroadkarter
08-04-2009, 05:42 PM
yes they will bolt up

mgmsleeper
08-04-2009, 06:01 PM
yes they will bolt up

thanks.
its 1-1.

anybody else can confirm?

Vortex
08-04-2009, 08:29 PM
I dont think Marauder bumper covers are allowed on Grand Marquis!

mgmsleeper
08-04-2009, 11:11 PM
I dont think Marauder bumper covers are allowed on Grand Marquis!

lol. you took time out of your life to write that?? :shake: ...sad. luckly this time im not going to feed into negative stuff because there are alot more positive people then negative on here who respect other people and are willing to help, last time i checked there was no RIGHT or WRONG in customization its all personal choice. So have a nice life :beer:

ChiTownMaraud3r
08-05-2009, 12:06 AM
I saw a police interceptor with a MM bumper on it so anything can be done..

fastblackmerc
08-05-2009, 12:25 AM
Another MM clone in the making.... :shake:

CoreyM75
08-05-2009, 05:45 AM
They fit. As for the other question, I would not really clone a Marauder. A used one is now under 10k near me.

mgmsleeper
08-05-2009, 08:54 AM
Another MM clone in the making.... :shake:

Speaking before you know whats going on. my MGM is not a clone just because i want the front bumper dont make it a clone. now if i had the front and rear bumper with interior and etc then you can call it a clone. u assume you know what youre talking about but you dont. thanks :beer:

CBT
08-05-2009, 08:56 AM
The love in here is so thick you could cut it with a knife...

mgmsleeper
08-05-2009, 08:58 AM
They fit. As for the other question, I would not really clone a Marauder. A used one is now under 10k near me.

i can buy a MM for any price if i chose, but i chose not to at the moment i could have been had one. again a front bumper does not make it a clone.

mgmsleeper
08-05-2009, 08:59 AM
The love in here is so thick you could cut it with a knife...

tell me about it. they need to relax, they butcher people over personal taste.
....only in America

mgmsleeper
08-05-2009, 09:08 AM
Ive been immature once and stooped to the level of the people who talked negative but i wont do it again. im pretty sure the people on here get tired of the BS and internet drama all over nothing through a site that's supposed to be helpful and fun so for the ones who responded with nothing negative to say. THANKS. and to the negative ones. lets be serious

Egon Spengler
08-05-2009, 09:13 AM
I am one of the dudes considered a "class clown" and I am done with the ball busting etc... I am not here to bust your balls, nor would I be if I was still doing it. Hot rodding is hot rodding!!! I love having fog lights on my vehicle and if I had a MGM, I would probably do the same thing! I would just want fog lights... NOT A MARAUDER CLONE! You are customizing your car and that is what hot rodding is all about... I don't see you making a clone... I see you making your car YOUR OWN!:beer:

mgmsleeper
08-05-2009, 09:25 AM
I am one of the dudes considered a "class clown" and I am done with the ball busting etc... I am not here to bust your balls, nor would I be if I was still doing it. Hot rodding is hot rodding!!! I love having fog lights on my vehicle and if I had a MGM, I would probably do the same thing! I would just want fog lights... NOT A MARAUDER CLONE! You are customizing your car and that is what hot rodding is all about... I don't see you making a clone... I see you making your car YOUR OWN!:beer:

you couldnt have said it any better! thanks TJ :beer:

LIGHTNIN1
08-05-2009, 09:56 AM
I guess I am too light in the loafers to be enlightnened like some but there sure are some up tight people in here sometimes. Again I guess I am wrong but life should be more"Lite and Easy." In most cases," Who Cares."

babbage
08-05-2009, 10:23 AM
I guess I am too light in the loafers to be enlightnened like some but there sure are some up tight people in here sometimes. Again I guess I am wrong but life should be more"Lite and Easy." In most cases," Who Cares."

"light in the loafers" means you are getting it in the rear -- you are in fact a homo AKA 'gay'
:rolleyes:

LIGHTNIN1
08-05-2009, 10:38 AM
The universe does not look at everything from a "gay" perspective. In the universe I live in ,light in the loafers, means -less than perfect, sir. Next time I will try to use language everyone can more easily understand.

offroadkarter
08-05-2009, 11:54 AM
just an fyi, you'll have to replace the front two fenders as well because the corner lights wont fit that shape, and i doubt 98-02 fenders bolt to an 03+ header panel...

ImpalaSlayer
08-05-2009, 12:38 PM
just an fyi, you'll have to replace the front two fenders as well because the corner lights wont fit that shape, and i doubt 98-02 fenders bolt to an 03+ header panel...

so im right :P he only asked bout the bumper and i said NO it wont fit

Egon Spengler
08-05-2009, 12:46 PM
IMO and by the looks of things.... you will probably have to do some modding

mgmsleeper
08-05-2009, 03:15 PM

yes i know of the fenders and lights, thanks!

mgmsleeper
08-05-2009, 03:18 PM
yes ImpalaSlayer u were right but the 03 MGM comes with the fenders grill and lights of thr MM only difference is the bumper thats why i asked if itll bolt right up. in which offroadkarter confirmed. thanks

CBT
08-05-2009, 03:22 PM
yes ImpalaSlayer u were right but the 03 MGM comes with the fenders grill and lights of thr MM only difference is the bumper thats why i asked if itll bolt right up. in which offroadkarter confirmed. thanks

I for one am curious as to how it turns out. Did you catch a good deal on one and just wanted to know if it would fit?

mgmsleeper
08-05-2009, 11:23 PM
I for one am curious as to how it turns out. Did you catch a good deal on one and just wanted to know if it would fit?

yea, basically free

mercman1951
08-06-2009, 06:12 AM
A couple days ago, a friend of mine found out I got a Marauder. The first comment he made was 'watch your bumpers'. A friend of his, who also has a Marauder had his bumpers stolen off his car while it sat in the drive one night next to his house. Apparently around here, theives don't bother stealing the whole car, just the front and rear bumpers...I have a plan to thwart that possibility, though. My point? Watch your bumpers! :D

-Matt-
08-06-2009, 06:21 AM
A couple days ago, a friend of mine found out I got a Marauder. The first comment he made was 'watch your bumpers'. A friend of his, who also has a Marauder had his bumpers stolen off his car while it sat in the drive one night next to his house. Apparently around here, theives don't bother stealing the whole car, just the front and rear bumpers...I have a plan to thwart that possibility, though. My point? Watch your bumpers! :D

How do you think he got this "basically free" one? :cool4:

I kid, I kid.

mgmsleeper
08-06-2009, 07:54 AM

well MY friend BOUGHT his MM bumper for his 03 MGM but he totaled it before he could get it put on.so he is giving me his. :flamer:

ImpalaSlayer
08-06-2009, 08:24 AM

i was just meesin with ork :lol:

mercman1951
08-06-2009, 11:56 AM
well MY friend BOUGHT his MM bumper for his 03 MGM but he totaled it before he could get it put on.so he is giving me his. :flamer:

I wasn't implying that they were stolen... :alone:

offroadkarter
08-06-2009, 12:17 PM
i was just meesin with ork :lol:

You've made the whole thread one big confusion!

What is this forum about again? CVT's and 7spd Mercedes transmissions or something? :confused:

mgmsleeper
08-06-2009, 01:01 PM
I wasn't implying that they were stolen... :alone:

i didnt say u did, it was just a statement ...no harm no foul

mgmsleeper
08-06-2009, 01:03 PM
either way i'll try out the parts and if it fits i'll post pics, if not then it'll all be up for sale. appreciate the info!