PDA

View Full Version : T-Shirt Update!

Logan
10-17-2003, 06:29 PM
Many thanks to Jerry et al. at Trilogy for helping me get T-shirts to all who wanted them.

The T-shirts are expected here early next week, so to all who ordered, they'll be in the mail to you mid-next week and you'll receive emails when they've shipped!!

Thanks a bunch!

MapleLeafMerc
10-17-2003, 06:54 PM
Logan, what do you think about the idea of a 'generic' Marauder T-shirt? One that would include people who haven't been to a meet or done mods? It would be in keeping with the community you've made here, and appeal to a wider audience. (I'm secretly jealous every time a read about a meet!)

Just a thought- I know the last thing you need is more work!

Logan
10-17-2003, 06:57 PM
I'm actually staring at a Prototype T-shirt and Caps right now... :D

Don't know if the T-shirt will make it though. Biggest problem is they ain't one-size fits all, so I'd have to order each size which gets expensive and adds up to big bucks in a hurry. I'm working alternatives though.

The hats are most likely a go, I'll post pics of them soon and I want to get keychains done too.

Bigdogjim
10-17-2003, 08:33 PM
Yeah thats right gotta do T-shirts for the Big Dog!

Jerry Barnes
10-18-2003, 06:42 PM
Shirts were shipped to Logan Friday, Enjoy!

paheff
10-24-2003, 09:19 PM
Will shirts/ caps be available in the online store, if and when they become available? Either way, count me in.

Murader03
10-25-2003, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Logan
I'm actually staring at a Prototype T-shirt and Caps right now... :D

The hats are most likely a go, I'll post pics of them soon and I want to get keychains done too.

Hat! Must have HAT! :banana2: I the original hat I got from LM. Need MM hat to keep sun off my absent hair line. Need MM hat to keep heat from escaping the top of my smooth head....

I'll take 2.......

:lol:

Logan
10-25-2003, 01:31 PM
Click HERE (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5768)