PDA

View Full Version : Hey Glen GET IN HERE!

Donny Carlson
08-13-2009, 05:08 PM
Hey, Glen, I think I have real competition for you Sunday in Steele. There's an R/T (5.7L) with a twin screw coming out for track day. The way I figure it, you two are pretty evenly matched, though I give you the advantage on experience and your launch technology. I'm gonna line up against you, but unless there's a miracle, I expect you to kick my butt by at least 2 seconds ET. There may be a 6-speed SRT with a tune that may give you a good line up, too. My custom tune is two weeks out, so maybe I can make a decent race of it during the MPH track day in September.

SEE YOU SUUUNDAAAYYY OLDE MAN!!

Glenn
08-13-2009, 05:57 PM
Well, you are ready setting me up - only 5.7L with a twin screw. :bigcry:

I think I am being sandbagged here! :help:

I guess I'll have to bring out the "Sneaky Pete". :bandit:

O'well, we will play "rope a dope" with these guys. (Most people are too young to remember the famous CC - "rope a dope" expression :confused:.)

My only concern is the weather. It has been beautiful all week with no rain now it is forecasted for Sunday - great!

Glenn Ford :burnout:

Donny Carlson
08-13-2009, 06:15 PM
Don't worry, the precip forecast is better than it was on the 2nd. There may be a shower or two, but I think by afternoon it will be fine. The track doesn't open until 1:00 PM, and then SCHOOL WILL BE IN SESSSION!!!

Glenn
08-13-2009, 06:26 PM
I guess I will get the Teacher's Paddle on Sunday. :cool4:

Glenn Ford :burnout: