PDA

View Full Version : Norther California Mustang/Ford Car Club

dohc324ci
08-23-2009, 10:11 AM
Hey all just thought I would drop a line in for you N.Cal owners looking for local motoring enthusiast. I joined and looks like tons of info for our region (tuners/builders/track meets/gtg). Once my build is done I look forward to joining these boys at Sacramento Raceway!

http://www.ca-mustangs.com/home.php

Cheers :beer:

dohc324ci
08-23-2009, 10:17 AM
FYI, I spoke to the site owners and they will be creating a new site for the club that will be only for members.

"I just wanted to let you know I plan to build a much smaller forum/ Car club since this one has got out of control in 4 years i am basicaly going to turn it into a Mustang enthusist site... I am going to build a site called..

"NorCalMustangAndAllFordClub.co m short for NorCalMAAFC.com"

This club will have membership fees to keep the riff raff off and only bring in the diehard guys...

Redster
08-29-2009, 09:22 PM
Spotted 2 MM's in NOCAL in the last month.
1. In the BART parking lot in Pleasanton, black with Tracy licence plate frams on Aug. 12.
2. Today a silver MM parked at Infineon Raceway (actually UNDER the grandstand) at the Shelby Club open track.

Redster
08-29-2009, 09:24 PM
I would be interested in new club.

dohc324ci
08-29-2009, 09:46 PM
Hey Red there are a few out in Tracy. I know of 1 silver, and 3-4 blacks roaming around in Tracy.