PDA

View Full Version : Control arm release date!!

SpartaPerformance
08-24-2009, 09:08 PM
Ok guys the official release date is this coming monday 8/31/09. I just receved an early pre order, so Joe if you're reading this an email has been sent to you. Even though the official relase is monday we can take orders early I just set the coupon code word and its hermes. It will show a discount of $33 on the order and it expires wednesday 9/02. Sorry to cut it short but I need to get the 1st order out a.s.a.p. I don't like to have customers waiting for weeks for their product. On this 1st order any of the powder coat colors my fabricator uses will be allowed a free upgrade, those colors only the ones listed in my catalog. Shipping will also be free for this 1st order. I can take orders but like I said the official release is the 8/24 and the discount expires 9/02 it will take 7 days from then for production and shipping especially if there are some of you that choose different colors. Thank you again for your business and feel free to post or PM with any questions.
Special thanks to Krytin and Hagis I didn't forget about you guys the Watts link is being worked on.

Phrog_gunner
08-24-2009, 09:10 PM
Do you have any pics?

DOOM
08-24-2009, 09:32 PM
Do you offer driveshaft safety loops?

SpartaPerformance
08-24-2009, 09:43 PM
Phrog gunner in my vendor forum there is a thread named control arm teaser pic, you will find one there.

Doom I can find out if he has one or can fabricate one, would you know if there is a demand for one?

Blackened300a
08-25-2009, 04:39 AM
Its looking like Thursday that Tommy and I will install these in my car. We will do a full install thread with pics and install tips.

Once they are installed, I will have the job of trying to break them :D

Keep in mind that he is offering a discount and free colors of your choosing plus FREE SHIPPING!!!!

Best deal on MM.net :up:

rayjay
08-25-2009, 05:33 AM
I took the plunge. Worked enough OT last week to buy a few sets, but only ordered one set :D If Paul has faith in you, I do too.

offroadkarter
08-25-2009, 05:27 PM
Keep in mind that he is offering a discount and free colors of your choosing plus FREE SHIPPING!!!!

Best deal on MM.net :up:

Thats not an understatement

Paul maybe with these CA's you can outrun lenny :D

Blackened300a
08-25-2009, 05:37 PM
Thats not an understatement

Paul maybe with these CA's you can outrun lenny :D

Boooooo!! My car hooks!, I think Lenny should look into a set :D

SpartaPerformance
08-25-2009, 05:59 PM
Is he talking about Lenny.....6 cars and a partridge in a pear tree Lenny?

Blackened300a
08-25-2009, 06:05 PM
Is he talking about Lenny.....6 cars and a partridge in a pear tree Lenny?

Yeah 6 cars, the light, the jump, and the go Lenny.

Oh yeah not to mention miss a gear Lenny..
_ICamuCTDQI

SpartaPerformance
08-25-2009, 06:26 PM
Funny how he can run a 13.4 vrs your 13.6 at the track and yet lose to you by 2-3 bus lengths on the street. :sleepy: