PDA

View Full Version : CONVOY to Indy for MMV VII!!???

JUST 1BULLITT
08-25-2009, 03:54 PM
HEY Fellow "KCMO" area 'Rauders; how about we CONVOY across I-70 to Indy for the Early OCT Marauderville Seven?!?! I'm going for sure, BUT I don't think I can leave until Friday Morning...just CAN'T get off from the Army long enough to leave for Thursday...we could come back Sunday after the farewell breakfast! (I've also tried sending 'Friend Requests' to all of you to maybe make it easier/faster to keep in touch!)

Let me know, HOPE to get to meet some of you guys soon! (BEFORE the snow flies this year at least! :beer:)

Take care,
J1B

BUCKWHEAT
08-25-2009, 07:52 PM
Keep us informed. Maybe we can add a few St Louis MM's to your parade.

Hacklemerc
08-25-2009, 07:54 PM
We're probably gonna be in Indy late Friday night. The wife has school that day and doesn't get out until 5pm...

JUST 1BULLITT
08-26-2009, 04:33 PM
NO worries hack! I'm SURE what you had to say will come back to ya! Got it that you can't make it till LATE FRI...I'm thinking of leaving the Kansas City area Thurs. EVE after work and making it to the St. Louis area, THEN FRI Morning can link up w/ the St. Louis Marauders and we'll blast onto Indy in style! Let's keep in touch on this...HOPE to see SOME replies; even if it's to say "NO, can't go!!" :bows: :help::alone:

JUST 1BULLITT
09-01-2009, 04:23 PM
BUMP!....Bump...

JUST 1BULLITT
09-11-2009, 11:12 AM
Anybody think MAYBE that can make this Convoy?? (leave KC on Friday Morning OR Thursday Night after work?????) Let me know...I'll TRY Posting in other places too!

1stMerc
09-11-2009, 09:20 PM
I'll be heading out Wednesday morning.

BODYMAN
09-12-2009, 05:24 AM
I should be able to do Friday am with the other STL guys! keep us posted

Hacklemerc
09-12-2009, 12:10 PM
Well now we're going Thursday evening...

BODYMAN
09-12-2009, 05:07 PM
Well now we're going Thursday evening...

how about very early Fri? Indy is such a quick shot from STL if we leave early enough we could be there by say 9ish??

JUST 1BULLITT
09-21-2009, 04:23 PM
Early FRI morning just might work...I'll have to try getting to the West side of St. Louis by Thursday Night LATE in order to do it though...how many St. Louis area folks are able to ROLL on FRIDAY Morning?? This could be great...still no takers from the Kansas/Kansas City area though unfortunately!! Let's keep in touch on this for sure! THANKS!! :beer:

Hacklemerc
09-21-2009, 08:46 PM
how about very early Fri? Indy is such a quick shot from STL if we leave early enough we could be there by say 9ish??

I will run it by the boss. I think we were rolling out on Thursday just to get some extra time out of the house.

I'll check with her and let you know.

Hack

BODYMAN
09-22-2009, 05:14 AM
Iam thinking Fri am! 1stBullit if you are coming in late Thursday night you can shack up at my house Iam about 40 miles west of STL in Warrenton MO we could head into STL early on friday and meet up with the other stl guys? Just a thought

JUST 1BULLITT
09-22-2009, 03:25 PM
THANKS 'Bodyman' sounds cool! (I've got an Army Buddy who lives W. of St. Louis too that I usually crash with...he's in Wentzville I think???? But anyway, THANKS for the offer for Thursday night; IF He's not able to take me in your plan sounds perfect and either way I can roll early FRI AM..."have Marauder WILL Travel!" :burnout:THANKS again, we'll keep each other posted!

BODYMAN
09-23-2009, 05:00 AM
Iam 10 minutes from Wentzville~! Sounds good to me :beer:

Hacklemerc
09-27-2009, 02:05 PM
Its been agreed upon by the Wife and I that we will convoy with the rest of you guys on Friday morning. Lets hammer out the meet up point and start time...

JUST 1BULLITT
10-01-2009, 11:36 PM
WOW! AWESOME!!! I THINK I can make it by 9:30 or so on Friday to the Collinsville, IL area....255/I-70/I-55 Interchange....I already told Todd all this too...but he's not replied and I'm not up on Email after this -- maybe PM me your Cell # and I can try to CATCH UP w/ you all further East on I-70...I know he wanted an early start; but for me I can't get there before 9AM or so...at least it'd be AFTER morning rush hour!! ;) THANKS for hanging in there -- I had to drop off the net all week because I got so sick w/ a BAD COLD I missed work Tues & Wed but I STUCK to my guns on going to this Event once I felt BETTER today!! :beer: :burnout:

Take care, I'll see you tomorrow if not by St. Louis at least in Indy for sure!

-John ("J1B")