PDA

View Full Version : For Sale 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra (Roush Terminator)

ctrlraven
08-27-2009, 10:45 AM
Posting this up for a friend and it's one hell of a deal!!!! I have seen the car in person and it is flawless!!

Description: Because I just don't have time to play with my car anymore instead of letting it sit in the garage.... here you go.

It is priced to sell as quick as possible.... and no I will not go lower. A local dealer will take it as a trade for this... I just don't need another car.

Price:
$16,500 (updated price as of 12/03/09)

Mileage:
55k miles (give or take)

I will also give you a copy of every picture I have taken of the car as well as all the pictures I have gathered from the cars previous owners.

The car has a CLEAR MD title.... it was bought from a member here... with a CLEAR Missouri title and he bought it from a member here from North Carolina with a CLEAR title. Carfax however lists it as having a "salvage title"... I live in Maryland and they are very strict about car titles... if it was salvaged then they would not have issued a CLEAR title. This being said.... the car has been in an accident (in 2003 time frame) but runs great, smooth and true. I have put a lot of time into this car restoring it back to its original glory.

Brand new paint is less than 1 year old; New Clutch (everything from the firewall out has been replaced/upgraded)

Engine:
Polished Valve Covers
Polished "Powered By Ford" Coil Covers
Canton Aluminum Inter-cooler Reservoir (Gloss Black)
Canton Aluminum Radiator Tank (Gloss Black)
LFP Heat Exchanger
2.93 BilletFlow pulley
Billet Flow Underdrive pulleys
Diablosport Custom Tuned
Steeda CAI w/ Polished Heat Shield

Drivetrain:
Spec Stage 3 Clutch (26 spline)
Fidanza aluminum flywheel
Lethal TOB retainer sleeve
Ford Racing TOB
Fiore adjuster
UPR Triple Hook
26 spline input shaft
LDC Freeplay kit
Invictus Head cooling mod
Billetflow IRS brace
3.73 FRP Gears
Downs Racing short throw shift kit

Exhaust:
BBK Long tube headers
BBK catted H-Pipe
Spintech 555’s side exit mufflers

Suspension:
Spintech Full Frame Sub-frame Connectors
Maximum Motorsports Strut Tower Brace
Blisten Shocks
Eibach Pro-kit
Airlift Air Bags

Interior:
SOS A Pillar Gauge Pod
Autometer Phantom Series Vac/Boost Gauge
Innovate/ Summit Wideband (currently disabled)
Roush Light/Styling Bar
Signed by Jack Roush Mod - Dash-Light bar-Radiator support
Roush Tool Kit

Audio:
Pioneer DEH-P6000UB Head Unit
Pioneer GEX-P10HD for HD
Alpine SPS-507 (Door Speakers)
will give you the stock Mach system as well)

Exterior:
Full Roush Stage 3 Body Kit
Custom Paint – (Entire car repainted 2008)
Custom made ROUSH COBRA emblems
Mustang Full rear seat Tonneau Cover (Vinyl)
Brakes
Cobra-Steeda Brake Upgrade
Power Slot Rotors

Wheels / Tires:
Black FR500 Rims - 18x10 Rear 18X9 Front
Nitto Extreme 555's 285 Rear
Nitto Extreme 555's 265 Front Year:: 2003 Color:: Zinc Yellow Engine:: 4.6 DOHC Transmission:: 6 speed Miles:: 55K ish

Video:
(Saving the best for last)
http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h86/dayzee469/Woodward%2008/?action=view&current=c110c59d.pbr

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/caship/Evil%20Twin/IMG_9891a.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/caship/Evil%20Twin/jack_roush_signing_08_079.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/caship/Evil%20Twin/DSCN3527.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/caship/Evil%20Twin/0704091702.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/caship/Woodward%202009/IMG_4821.jpg

Stranger in the Black Sedan
08-27-2009, 11:07 AM
Car looks awesome, I love the color. Just to note on MD salvage titles since that ad implies a clear MD title completely precludes the vehicle from ever having been a salvage title. My truck was a salvage title, in Maryland, totaled in 1999 and someone bought it at salvage auction and put it back together, but it has changed owners so many times that it now has a clear title under my name. The title should be a salvage title but it somehow got "washed" through so many previous owners, even though all previous owners since the salvage were in MD. No idea how or why the title is clear now, DMV error probably. Carfax correctly shows it as salvage. Not implying anything but I would look into that, if Carfax is in error I wonder if you can appeal their error so it won't hurt future resale value.

guspech750
08-27-2009, 05:20 PM
OOOOh!! Daddy likey likey!!

ctrlraven
12-03-2009, 11:14 AM
New price $16,500, car must be sold before Christmas or it will be parted out.

bob6364
12-03-2009, 03:29 PM
New price $16,500, car must be sold before Christmas or it will be parted out.

.... and no I will not go lower. A local dealer will take it as a trade for this...

I wish I had the money but first he's trading it now its parting out....

Glockafella
12-03-2009, 03:51 PM
How much Horsepower? Torque?

How often do you do burnouts in it slapping the rev limiter?

gmtech
12-03-2009, 04:26 PM
.... and no I will not go lower. A local dealer will take it as a trade for this...

seems really fishy:confused:

ctrlraven
12-04-2009, 07:50 AM
Everything is on the up and up with this car, the owner is a friend I respect very highly.

Not sure about the hp/tq, I'll ask.

rickey1987
12-04-2009, 08:09 AM

Yea is he trading it or not? If he's thinking about trading it, then he should rather than sell it because he will get a tax credit on $16,500 but if he walks in with cash then he has to pay taxes on his money down.

Glockafella
12-04-2009, 08:12 PM
Why come The car Jack Roush is signing has no back stripe down the hood?

Marauderman
12-05-2009, 06:15 AM
Why come The car Jack Roush is signing has no back stripe down the hood?

Doesn't appear to be the same hood either--look closely and compare----may have been before or after the wreck replacement hood as there is an additional black mark closer to the hood edge vs none in the wide pic......yeah.... we tend to scrutinize everything around here .....its become a disease....

MERCMAN
12-05-2009, 11:39 AM
missing front license plate bracket and then one suddenly appears as well. ???? Sumpin just ain't right IMHO. Not casting a disparaging glance at the owner, but a lot of things don't seem to "jibe"

Glockafella
12-05-2009, 11:50 AM
the Supercharger in the pic with Mr. Roush in it is HUGE, BLACK, and has a GIANT BELT.

The car appears to have a smaller, silver colored supercharger with a smaller belt...but whos looking.

ImpalaSlayer
12-05-2009, 11:58 AM
the Supercharger in the pic with Mr. Roush in it is HUGE, BLACK, and has a GIANT BELT.

The car appears to have a smaller, silver colored supercharger with a smaller belt...but whos looking.

wrong, in every pic i see a stock eaton. the one with JR signing it is most likely taken b4 the billetflow snout idler pulleys were added since those cant be used with the stock pulley guard on it.

martyo
12-05-2009, 02:12 PM

That is the belt guard in the JR picture that is often removed from these cars.

Just making a note in the open case file.

gmtech
12-05-2009, 04:56 PM
different front cobra grille emblem in some of the pics:D

ctrlraven
12-05-2009, 06:29 PM
Geez some people just like to rip things apart. The car is on the up and up and the pictures are not in time line order. He had the whole car repainted in 2008 because it was keyed and that's when he added the black paint and changed the emblems.

I've known the owner for 3-4 years and he is a ex-marine/local cop/blackwater usa agent, this isn't a kid that owns the car, it's a mature owner with a wife and kids.

I just thought I'd help a friend out here, don't know why anyone is doubting anything when I said in the very first post "I've seen the car in person and it's flawless" plus I'm not a bs'er.

Vortech347
12-10-2009, 03:26 PM
Holy F%@K thats hilarious. I'm parting out a car identical to that in my garage right now. Its not a real Roush though but its a termi... Screaming Yellow.

Good luck with the sale.

ImpalaSlayer
12-10-2009, 06:35 PM
Holy F%@K thats hilarious. I'm parting out a car identical to that in my garage right now. Its not a real Roush though but its a termi... Screaming Yellow.

Good luck with the sale.

why parting it out?

n00bkiller944
12-10-2009, 07:04 PM
Yeah why are you parting out such a beautiful car?!?

martyo
12-10-2009, 07:11 PM

Good luck with the sale.

Condition and price for motor?

Glenn
12-10-2009, 07:11 PM
Why would anyone state if they do not sell a Roush they are going to "part it out". Come on, you would sell it on ebay, craig's list or in the Mustang websites. Part Out == ? :confused:

Glenn Ford :burnout:

Mike
12-10-2009, 07:21 PM
Why would anyone state if they do not sell a Roush they are going to "part it out". Come on, you would sell it on ebay, craig's list or in the Mustang websites. Part Out == ? :confused:

Glenn Ford :burnout:

^^I agree, doesn't sound quite right to me either^^ :confused:

Vortech347
12-11-2009, 12:19 AM
Because I got it for LESS than what the engine and tranny are worth and I'm sticken it into our 01' :) And mine isn't geuine by any means, infact its a repaint from being redfire (cry face)

Sorry for the hi-jack thats my last post here..

Good luck with sale. Having the real deal is alot better than a replica repaint.