PDA

View Full Version : Information

1 BAD 03 MM
10-19-2003, 05:42 PM
Dennis,

Been looking for some info on your products. I got to your website, but not all the of the stuff mentioned on these forums is on your website. (Stage I, Stage II, Thermostat, Denso plugs, swaybars, etc.) I was looking at getting a Diablosport Delta chip, but after reading through the forums, and magazine articles, it looks as though their stuff is geared more for the Cobra in particular. Looks like you are dedicated to the Lincoln/Mercury crowd, and the Marauder in particular. I appreciate this, and intend to do business with you.

I hate to make this long, but I live on the Left coast, and find it hard to remember to give you a call until its too late in the day here in the Seattle area.

What exactly comes in Stage I, Stage II kits. I can't afford the S/C kit, right now, but want to get better performance out of my Marauder.

Thanks for your patience, and keep up the great work. :up:

MMM2003
10-19-2003, 06:02 PM
Email or PM him if you want pricing. I'm sure others will supply plenty of info here. He is a very busy man and may not have time to elaborate on all your inquires on this thread. Do some searches on this site and you will find lots of answers. Most of your questions have been covered here before.

Welcome to the site!

1 BAD 03 MM
10-19-2003, 06:06 PM
Thanks MMM2003:)

JohnE
10-19-2003, 06:11 PM
Speaking as a previous and repeat customer of Dennis, call or email and talk to him. The web site is there, but he's more of a in-person guy than a behind the scenes web geek.

I believe in supporting the few people that support us. Dennis does this because he loves it. Just check out his Mark VIII, GT and Marauder. He ships FedEx and the wait is short.

Dennis Reinhart
10-19-2003, 06:48 PM
Just answered by PM