PDA

View Full Version : Sweeetttt.....!!

wrc7732
08-31-2009, 08:21 AM
Just a heads up to everyone here who helped me out through this project. 03 Marauder that now has an Eaton from an 03 SVT Cobra.

We took the car to Injected Engineering in Kennesaw, GA on Friday afternoon, and layed down a respectable 386 rwhp and 372 ft-lbs. Numbers are SAE. Eric (the tuner) suspects that the stock exhaust was a massive restriction and probably cost us 50+ hp. Anybody out there make a bolt on kit for our Marauders, x-pipe with cats, and cat back. Or does it all have to be put together at a muffler shop????

Anyway, I'm still working on getting all the photographs together and then I'll post up on here a little wirte up of our adventure, along with the dyno graph and video. If I can figure out how to post the video.

Again, if anyone knows of an exhaust for this car, that is definately the next mod.

Thanks to all who assisted me with their knowledge along the way. :beer:

Spectragod
08-31-2009, 08:22 AM
Stainless works makes an exhaust, headers, cats, it is truly worth 50+ HP.

ImpalaSlayer
08-31-2009, 08:24 AM
got any pics of the set up? im collecting parts now and im about dive in.

DOOM
08-31-2009, 08:41 AM
Kooks also makes a full header & exhaust setup. I gained 50rwhp as well.

wrc7732
08-31-2009, 10:11 AM
got any pics of the set up? im collecting parts now and im about dive in.

I certainly do have pics. I need to take some close ups of certain aspects of the project, but I have some as I was moving along also. I just need to get them together from my wife's, brother-in-laws, and fater-in-laws cameras. Still working on that one. Good luck with your project, and let me know if you have any questions. It's still reasonably fresh in my mind.

justbob
08-31-2009, 02:57 PM
Glad it all worked out for ya.