PDA

View Full Version : Audio files of exhaust mods?

darebren
10-20-2003, 11:05 AM
Would any of you be able to post (or offer to email) some audio files of your exhaust mods?

I think I'm not alone in wondering what the baffleless tips, shortie headers, kooks, etc.. sound like from about 5 feet behind the car at startup and under some mild throttle.

If you do, could you talk into the microphone at a normal volume first so we can get an idea of the baseline voice level, and that would help us hear how the volume of the exhaust compares.

Probably too much to ask, but I figure for enthusiast's, nothing is too much to at least ask!!

rumble
10-20-2003, 01:47 PM
If I was computer literate enough to do it I would. You might ask
Logan to bring whatever it is that you need to do this to our little
Marauder get together this Saturday. He has extensive exhaust mods and I have Flowmasters. If he can post them at a decent quality on the website you would have at least 2 to check out.

studio460
10-20-2003, 02:29 PM
I could make audio-only, compressed .WAV files of my Flowmasters 40s and open tips (I can also make video files as .WMVs but I'm pretty sure Logan wouldn't want to post bandwidth-hungry video files here). Maybe a short audio file would be okay. Just don't know how to post them here.

MMM2003
10-20-2003, 02:39 PM
Someone just posted an mpeg video with sound. I know Logan has done this before as well. You might be able to just upload it?

LincMercLover
10-20-2003, 04:06 PM
Just upload it to the photo gallery. :up:

Warpath
10-20-2003, 06:18 PM
You can also try www.mustangexhaust.com . I don't think they have MMs. But, you can check out the Cobra files to see about what they would sound like.