PDA

View Full Version : Dyno is available for MV7

Darrin
09-10-2009, 07:06 AM
There will be both dyno runs and custom dyno tuning available on Friday Oct 2 from 9:30am to at least 5pm EST. There is the possibility for availability on both Thursday and Saturday as well if there is enough interest.

The dyno is located at Cozzolino Motorsports on the southwest side of Indianapolis. Here is a link to a map of the location. http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&source=hp&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=cozzolino+motorsports&near=Indianapolis,+IN&fb=1&split=1&gl=us&cid=0,0,172723533792281824&ei=VwipSt3mLJCCNuGTzcIG&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=1

We are using their shop but I will be doing the work in case you were wondering.

Contact me for info either through PM, email at sales@bcatransmissions.com or by phone at 317-514-0816 to set up your time.

Thanks much!
Darrin

Darrin
09-24-2009, 10:41 AM
If we get a couple more who will commit to this then we are a go.

At this point I am thinking it will be around $100 for 3 pulls with A/F ratio, $125 for dyno time up to 1.25 hours for minor tuning plus $75 for 1 tune if you already have a device. (This example for those with a device already would total $200) Dyno time past 1.5 hours will be at an hourly rate.

If you need a device then they will be at regular price and include 1 tune.
Examples of the options here are:

You need a device and a tune, but only want the dyno for numbers and not dyno tuning it would be $379(device and 1 tune) + $100 (3 dyno pulls with A/F) = $479
You need a device and a tune, want it adjusted on the dyno and have an easy setup where we can get it get done in a few pulls it would go like this $399(device and 1 dyno tune) + $100(dyno time) = $499 total.

As mentioned above, obviously any tuning where the setup requires additional time and work to the tune will cost more and that will be done on an hourly basis at actual time for additional time over that first 1.5 hours. And, I am VERY fair with that. In other words I don't work on the car for 2 hours and 10 minutes and charge for 3 hours. The next hour doesn't kick in until we are there and the time between is prorated appropriately.

Of course this is just preliminary and can change for the better if more people sign up.

Also, because I had to commit to purchasing the dyno time I have to tell you that it would be a BAD idea to just show up and hope for the best. I positively plan to fill all available timeslots beforehand. Hopefully all of them can be filled with MM members, but I am opening it up to others who have shown interest if it starts running too close to that day and it isn't filled.

Oh, if you need a device then I need to know ASAP. Because of the investment it takes I am about 100% positive that I won't be ordering any more than I absolutely need.

Thanks much!
Darrin

FW_Linc/Merc
09-25-2009, 07:33 PM
Still committed to attending Friday morning. I will need a device and would like 2 custom programs. I want it adjusted on the dyno and have an easy stock setup with 93 octane.

Hope this information helps.

Darrin
09-30-2009, 04:15 AM
Still committed to attending Friday morning. I will need a device and would like 2 custom programs. I want it adjusted on the dyno and have an easy stock setup with 93 octane.

Hope this information helps.

You are good to go. What time works for you?

Call me and let me know. 317-514-0816

Darrin