PDA

View Full Version : oh no you don't

ntd
09-10-2009, 05:11 PM
So I'm sitting in the left lane of a two lane road at a stop light. Immediately after the light right lane ends. There is no traffic behind me and a new ford escape pulls up on the right. She keeps on inching up:shake: and my wife says'' your not going let that girl punk you are you''(God I love her). Light turn green she got the jump on me, but the Marauder quickly reeled her in and passed. For my efforts I was greeted with a middle finger so I waved back and went on with my day. Bet she will not try that with another Marauder. So kind of a lame kill but it was more about principle:D.

Mr. Man
09-10-2009, 05:14 PM
Usually they tailgate you after you shut them down.

SpartaPerformance
09-10-2009, 06:43 PM
She most likely had no clue, probably thought you were another old man in a Grand Marquis

babbage
09-10-2009, 06:44 PM
I always take the right lane that ends, as long as I can get pole position.

I always win too...

Phrog_gunner
09-10-2009, 06:50 PM
I always take the right lane that ends, as long as I can get pole position.

I always win too...

I do the same thing.....

ddogg626
09-10-2009, 06:50 PM
Dude, does your wife have a sister ????? You are a lucky guy. All I hear is slow down .......

jflave
09-10-2009, 07:34 PM
YO Great Wife way cool :banana:

ntd
09-10-2009, 08:01 PM
Dude, does your wife have a sister ????? You are a lucky guy. All I hear is slow down .......
she has two one no normal man can afford the upkeep and the other is a princess in training . I lucked out feel sorry for my brother in laws:rolleyes:

DOOM
09-10-2009, 11:03 PM
Sweet kill.
I do the same thing to titans all the time. :shot:

Bluerauder
09-11-2009, 04:01 AM
So I'm sitting in the left lane of a two lane road at a stop light. Immediately after the light right lane ends. There is no traffic behind me and a new ford escape pulls up on the right. She keeps on inching up:shake: and my wife says'' your not going let that girl punk you are you''(God I love her). Light turn green she got the jump on me, but the Marauder quickly reeled her in and passed. For my efforts I was greeted with a middle finger so I waved back and went on with my day. Bet she will not try that with another Marauder. So kind of a lame kill but it was more about principle:D.

Please tell us that this was a V6 and not a 4-cylinder Escape that made you work so hard. :P

Paul T. Casey
09-11-2009, 04:35 AM
she has two one no normal man can afford the upkeep and the other is a princess in training:

This is different than everyone else who carries the extra X chromosone how?

But I wouldn't want it any other way. A wise fat old guy once said," the whole reason why God invented money was so a man can give it to a woman."

ntd
09-11-2009, 04:48 AM
Please tell us that this was a V6 and not a 4-cylinder Escape that made you work so hard. :P
It was a v6 fwd :coolman:, tell you what the new 3.0 has some get up and go but it's still 2 cylinders short of being cool

BODYMAN
09-11-2009, 07:13 AM
Had a guy in a new Stang try that last night he kept looking over Iam sure he thought it was just a GM. Light turns green I smokem for about 20 yards and bam he is done! I could tell looking back he was thinking WTF was that? He just stayed way back after that My wife is just laughing her *** off (she is a racer to)! All she says to me is god I love youre car!:beer:

GAMike
09-11-2009, 07:23 AM
Yours must be related to mine hehehe:rolleyes:

mossiehorn
09-11-2009, 07:51 AM
my boss lady is the same, except she like to shut them down herself in the Town Car!

LSp8
09-11-2009, 08:10 AM
I always get people jumping out there, everything from civics to grand caravans and everything in between and my girl LOVES it!

Motorhead350
09-11-2009, 04:51 PM
A day isn't complete without someone flipping me off.

Nice job!

LANDY
09-11-2009, 05:01 PM
oh, mine i have to tell her to take it easy when she drives my car.wants to race every single vehicle that has an exhaust on it. she has also taken the MM down the 1320.
AND... i give her the car on 1/2 tank, she puts 25 miles on it an when she comes back is less than 1/4.

babbage
09-17-2009, 11:40 AM
oh, mine i have to tell her to take it easy when she drives my car.wants to race every single vehicle that has an exhaust on it. she has also taken the MM down the 1320.
AND... i give her the car on 1/2 tank, she puts 25 miles on it an when she comes back is less than 1/4.

hehe funny! 25 miles for 1/4 tank-o-gas.

I think I've done that before! :beer: