PDA

View Full Version : Bring your Old event videos and pictures!

Pops
09-18-2009, 11:32 AM
Remeber to bring pictures and videos from past events and Marauderville to share with everyone!:)

Mike Poore
09-23-2009, 12:05 PM
I'll bring the photo of me with my 55 Studebaker President. It was bored and stroked to a little over 300 inches with a balanced assembly, ported heads, healthy cam, and 650cfm Holly. The axles had the poor man's posi with welded spider gears, traction bars, and a Schaeffer aluminum flywheel/comp pressure plate. As I recall the forged pistons gave somewhere about 11.5::1 compression ratio. I ran fairly open pipes and the thing sounded and ran very strong. The interior was from a '64 GT Hawk and had way cool buckets and a Hurst floor shifter on the 3sp, O/D gear box.

Pops
09-23-2009, 12:10 PM
Mike the guys around here never knew that Studebaker was the President in 55!;)

Bluerauder
09-23-2009, 12:56 PM
Remeber to bring pictures and videos from past events and Marauderville to share with everyone!:)
OK ... remind me to bring my portable DVD player and the CDs/DVDs from MV5 and Merc's Drag Racing videos. :D

Pops
09-23-2009, 12:59 PM
Charlie we can hook up to a TV in a room and maybe in the lobby if they look the pther way. I know people who can do that.:coolman: I will try to remember to bring a long cable!