PDA

View Full Version : Want Marauder Fender Badges?

Logan
10-22-2003, 11:26 AM
If you're looking to pick up a set of Marauder Fender badges, you best do it QUICKLY. We are <b>dangerously low on stock</b> and I do not anticipate doing another run until about this time next year.

As of this moment I have 6 or 7 sets left available for purchase.

SheboyganGuy
10-22-2003, 12:24 PM
Another trip to the store.....dang, Logan, you make this way too convenient to spend money...

Logan
10-22-2003, 12:55 PM
Now if only someone would buy some of these here 100 or so license plates I'm a sittin' on... Cheap cheap. Come on! Super souvenirs... Puhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhleeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeease buy some license plates... I beg of you. :D

Murader03
10-23-2003, 02:36 AM
Logan: I might drop in and buy the plate, but since I wasn't there, it kinda defeats the purpose of the plate. Those that were present really have the only right to have them. Now, about the ball cap your looking at! I lost my original hat I order from LM on the web. Don't have the foggiest idea where I might have left it, old age you know! So, when are we going to have one in the store? The sooner the better, my heads gettin' cold, no hair you know!

Logan
10-23-2003, 05:24 AM
Eh? No.... I will HAPPILY send a plate to all who want 'em... Honest. I've got 100 of them. :)

Hats are coming soon. I gotta get the T-shirts out the door and then the hats are my next project!

Logan
10-23-2003, 05:45 AM
As of now, ALL Fender badges are spoken for, there are no more.

Hemlock
10-23-2003, 05:50 AM
PUT A SET ASIDE FOR ME , PLUS A LIC. PLATE . WILL GET THEM FROM YOU AT NEXT CLUB MEETING . CHEERS!!

Logan
10-23-2003, 06:00 AM
I would if I could. License plates, no problem, fender badges, I actually oversold what I did have between yesterday and today.

No fear though, I'll probably end up doing a new run sooner rather than later.

martyo
10-23-2003, 06:15 AM
Given how the badges sold, if you didn't get plates yet, you better do so real quick! I bought two sets. These babies are sweet and are already collectors' items!! You really gotta seem 'em to appreciate 'em. No offense to Logan, but the photos in the store do not do them justice.

MM03MOK
10-24-2003, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by martyo
No offense to Logan, but the photos in the store do not do them justice. Hmmmm.....didn't someone send someone some lighter, more visible photos a while ago?? ;)

Logan
10-24-2003, 02:04 PM
Yes, but Logan is very lazy.

paheff
10-24-2003, 09:15 PM
Any chance that the next run will have"Mercury " in red above "Marauder" like others I've seen?

SergntMac
10-25-2003, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by paheff
Any chance that the next run will have"Mercury " in red above "Marauder" like others I've seen?

I hope not. BTW, where have you seen such a fender badge? Lapel pin maybe?

Logan
10-25-2003, 07:08 AM
If the badges get done again, they'll be precisely the same as they are now.

Bobby Clobber
10-25-2003, 01:49 PM
I sure hope they get done again, I missed out .

Nova Scotia needs to see these badges.

RCSignals
10-26-2003, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by SergntMac
I hope not. BTW, where have you seen such a fender badge? Lapel pin maybe?

http://www.tripletransam.com/hershey/DSCF8028.jpg

It's Barry's fault :)

paheff
10-26-2003, 06:01 AM
Yeah, like that.

SergntMac
10-26-2003, 11:57 AM
decals...I stand corrected, thank you RC.

Glenn
10-26-2003, 12:33 PM
Mac -

Shouldn't the Marauder flag be facing forward???

Glenn

SergntMac
10-26-2003, 04:03 PM
Yeah, the fender badges from Logan are metal badges in the old tradition, and come correct for left and right fenders, and they are smaller than what you see on Cruztaker's fender.

pacammer
11-04-2003, 03:42 PM
I ordered and received a set of badges they look great. When will the new sets be in I would like to order an additional set.

Logan
11-04-2003, 04:02 PM
Won't be until next year some time.

schuvwj
11-04-2003, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Logan
Won't be until next year some time.

Logan do you have any fender badges left to sell?

Logan
11-04-2003, 07:00 PM
Nope. Gone. All gone. Completely gone. No more. No mas.

Slowpoke
11-04-2003, 07:44 PM
ok logan - start selling the pens and pads now....

Jack McKenzie
11-14-2003, 12:04 PM
Wiil there be any more offered in the future?

Logan
11-14-2003, 12:05 PM
Re-read the thread. I've answered this 3 or 4 times in this thread.

mungce
11-15-2003, 08:50 AM
The sticker on the back of the badges is too thick, leaving enough room for a cleaning brush to get in and pull of the badges. I took off the tape that comes one these beautiful badges, and used a multi compound type of glue. Aso put them on the engine valve covers.....turned out great.

Jim Wlliams
F.Wrth,Tx

martyo
11-15-2003, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by mungce
Also put them on the engine valve covers.....turned out great.

Jim: Can you post a picture of the badges in the engine?

RCSignals
11-16-2003, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by Jack McKenzie
Wiil there be any more offered in the future?

Next year sometime

Logan
11-16-2003, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by mungce
The sticker on the back of the badges is too thick, leaving enough room for a cleaning brush to get in and pull of the badges. I took off the tape that comes one these beautiful badges, and used a multi compound type of glue. Aso put them on the engine valve covers.....turned out great.

Jim Wlliams
F.Wrth,Tx

You're kidding right? That tape is OEM thickness my friend. ...and trust me, once it's cured, a cleaning isn't taking it off.

:rolleyes:

MarauderMark
12-30-2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Logan
If you're looking to pick up a set of Marauder Fender badges, you best do it QUICKLY. We are <b>dangerously low on stock</b> and I do not anticipate doing another run until about this time next year.

well how do i go about gettin a set and for how much??:)

MarauderMark
12-30-2003, 05:36 PM
ok now i got that hang of this ..sorry for askin this question over again.well when you do make more of these badges will they be the same size like the one's on cruztaker's or smaller and can i get on some kind of list for them :cool:

Logan
12-30-2003, 05:54 PM
There will be a general announcement and they'll appear in the store when and if we do them again.

Elsalsero
12-30-2003, 10:09 PM
Hi my name is Eddie l am happy to be aboard. lwill kill for a set of badges for 04 Tell me what l have too do

UAW 588
12-30-2003, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Elsalsero
. lwill kill for a set of badges for 04 Tell me what l have too do

You pretty much said it. Find someone with fender badges on their Marauder kill them and then you will have a set. HAHA

Just kidding don't take me seriously.
:lol:

mad man
12-31-2003, 04:45 AM
There on my car and killing me won't get them off. Like Logan said once there on it's for ever.:D Happy New year to all. looking forward to seeing alot of you at this year's events:banana:

martyo
12-31-2003, 04:56 AM
I have a set of badges for sale. They come with the following:

'03 MM (pre-decontented 300B), Born November 4, 2002
Dead Pedal - customized, Kenwood Excelon Speakers
Moonroof, Factory Spoiler, Sylvania Silverstars, Window Tint, Remote Start
McGard Wheel Locks, LoJack, Music by LML
Custom "God's Head" Badges, front rear, steering wheel, and keys!
Bumper Lettering by ssinserts, Dice Tire Valve Stem Caps
Mac 'n Marty Lapel Pins
Dual Program Reinhart Chip, 'Stat, Densos, DynoTech shaft, 4.10's, Stallion Converter, Steeda underdrive pulleys, Shorty Headers, x-pipe, hi-flow cats
Reinhart rotors/KVR carbon fiber pads (front and rear)
Black Epoxy Coated Calipers (front and rear)
Working Oil Pressure Gage (with OEM face!)
Reinhart swaybar, Eibach Springs

Make me an offer.

cyclone03
12-31-2003, 05:55 AM
WHAT!
Marty your selling!

2003 MIB
12-31-2003, 06:24 AM
Make me an offer.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! !!!!- What's the scoop, Mongoose????? Spill your guts!

Macon Marauder
12-31-2003, 07:32 AM
Gotta be a joke
:)

Haggis
12-31-2003, 07:56 AM
Marty, I have a brand new shinny nickle two old buttons and some pocket lint to trade you...oh yea and something sticky on the bottom of my shoe. :D

Have a Happy and safe New Year.
Haggis

I have a set of badges for sale. They come with the following:

'03 MM (pre-decontented 300B), Born November 4, 2002
Dead Pedal - customized, Kenwood Excelon Speakers
Moonroof, Factory Spoiler, Sylvania Silverstars, Window Tint, Remote Start
McGard Wheel Locks, LoJack, Music by LML
Custom "God's Head" Badges, front rear, steering wheel, and keys!
Bumper Lettering by ssinserts, Dice Tire Valve Stem Caps
Mac 'n Marty Lapel Pins
Dual Program Reinhart Chip, 'Stat, Densos, DynoTech shaft, 4.10's, Stallion Converter, Steeda underdrive pulleys, Shorty Headers, x-pipe, hi-flow cats
Reinhart rotors/KVR carbon fiber pads (front and rear)
Black Epoxy Coated Calipers (front and rear)
Working Oil Pressure Gage (with OEM face!)
Reinhart swaybar, Eibach Springs

Make me an offer.

martyo
12-31-2003, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Haggis
Marty, I have a brand new shinny nickle two old buttons and some pocket lint to trade you...oh yea and something sticky on the bottom of my shoe.

Good thing that Chris manages the family money and not you......

Haggis
12-31-2003, 10:15 AM

You said make any offer, that's my offer. WELL!! ;)

martyo
12-31-2003, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Haggis
WELL??

Hmmmm, let me think....Ummmm..... NO!

CRUZTAKER
12-31-2003, 11:37 AM

If that were really true....wouldn't there be a 2nd KB in the driveway?

Sorry Ladyhawke...I couldn't resist...:P

Haggis
12-31-2003, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by CRUZTAKER
If that were really true....wouldn't there be a 2nd KB in the driveway?

Sorry Ladyhawke...I couldn't resist...:P

Cruz, Thanks for sticking by me, buddy. I bought Chris a red MM there is a picture of it in the Thread by LL3 "Stuff you got for Christmas" in the Lounge, it will be one page 1.

Marty what I offered you is the last of my allowance from Christmas shopping. Better hurry that sticky stuff is starting to get ripe.

Bigdogjim
12-31-2003, 09:58 PM
If you want I'll sell you a bone stock 300A and through the badges in for free:)

jgc61sr2002
01-01-2004, 08:43 AM
MarauderMark - Welcome to the MM site. This site is addicting.:D

jgc61sr2002
01-01-2004, 08:47 AM
Elsalsero - Welcome to the site. It's nice to have another New Yorker on board.:D

jgc61sr2002
01-01-2004, 08:50 AM
Marty - Tell us you are only kidding. I figure it was just a little levity on your part.:D

MENINBLK
02-02-2004, 02:26 AM
When will the next run of Marauder Fender Badges be ??

I want a set for mine !

Marauderjack
02-02-2004, 04:11 AM
MEEEEE TOOOOO!!!!!!! :rock:

Marauderjack :D

cyclonecj
02-18-2004, 07:01 PM
I need some too. Get hot making more! I'll put em on everything, kids bikes etc. :burnout:

MENINBLK
02-19-2004, 04:00 PM
There will be a general announcement and they'll appear in the store when and if we do them again.

So, when and if ?

If not, tell me who made them, and I'll get them made again.
We've got at least 200 members here that would PRE-PAY for them,
if they were properly displayed.
I saw them up close at our NY Meet and they should have been on the car from FORD.
The fenders look naked without them.

Cobra25
02-19-2004, 05:14 PM
I'd also like to have a set. If more come's in keep me in mind!

MarauderMark
02-19-2004, 06:37 PM
i saw the ones merc had and they looked better than in the picture.i may even go with them instead.if they are going to run them or something similar.i think logan said sometime this year maybe just in time for spring?

martyo
02-19-2004, 08:13 PM
So, when and if ?

If not, tell me who made them, and I'll get them made again.
We've got at least 200 members here that would PRE-PAY for them,
if they were properly displayed.
I saw them up close at our NY Meet and they should have been on the car from FORD.
The fenders look naked without them.

Mac and I made 'em. It is up to Logan if they will be offered again through the site. If they are, it will likely require pre-paid orders as the last run was a BIG financial commitment from which we never fully recovered. Can you say labor of love?

CRUZTAKER
02-19-2004, 08:30 PM
Man o man I was hoping you or Mac would speak up soon. The newbies are hot on this one, and you all knew it would come back and haunt you again. I think I even suggested deleting the entire thread and save all of you the grief of handling it every couple months the thread re-awakens. Logan won't even reply to it any longer. Afterall, he said it, but it's just too hard to swallow....

martyo
02-19-2004, 08:41 PM
Man o man I was hoping you or Mac would speak up soon. The newbies are hot on this one, and you all knew it would come back and haunt you again. I think I even suggested deleting the entire thread and save all of you the grief of handling it every couple months the thread re-awakens. Logan won't even reply to it any longer. Afterall, he said it, but it's just too hard to swallow....

I am happy to do them again. Someone go get the boss's permission and everyone has to pre-pay. Then y'all will have 'em in just a few weeks after the orders are placed and paid. I just laid out the bucks for the mouse pads and I am hoping all of the good members here step up to buy those. By the way, the mouse pads should be ready next week!!!

MENINBLK
02-19-2004, 10:43 PM
I think I even suggested deleting the entire thread and save all of you the grief of handling it every couple months the thread re-awakens.

Why would you even think of doing this ?

If we can't share our talents, then why even have a website ?

You'd have to delete all of the pictures of the Fender Badges,
and then stop all of the meets so those who have them wouldn't attend.

Are you afraid of SHARING ?

Bigdogjim
02-19-2004, 10:48 PM
Why would you even think of doing this ?

If we can't share our talents, then why even have a website ?

You'd have to delete all of the pictures of the Fender Badges,
and then stop all of the meets so those who have them wouldn't attend.

Are you afraid of SHARING ?
Not talking out of turn but, It is a lot of work, some one has to put a lage sum of money out and hope everyone comes through. Package and ship them.
I am very sure they will run another batch of them. They are a "stock" item.

MENINBLK
02-19-2004, 10:49 PM
I am happy to do them again. Someone go get the boss's permission and everyone has to pre-pay. Then y'all will have 'em in just a few weeks after the orders are placed and paid. I just laid out the bucks for the mouse pads and I am hoping all of the good members here step up to buy those. By the way, the mouse pads should be ready next week!!!

I don't know why you guys are making the stuff without orders.

Start a GROUP BUY section, get people interested and those who want to COMMIT will send you their $$$.
You get a minimum order to make a run and then have the product made.
To make up product and get stuck with it after is insane.
Every site I've been on operates this way.

I'd rather trust you with my money, then have you trust a crowd
to pay up when you have the goods in hand...

MENINBLK
02-19-2004, 10:53 PM
Not talking out of turn but, It is a lot of work, some one has to put a lage sum of money out and hope everyone comes through. Package and ship them.
I am very sure they will run another batch of them. They are a "stock" item.

No one should be making an investment ALONE to make this work.
Start a Group Buy, take pre-paid orders, and have the product made when your minimum order is PAID IN FULL.
Why are you guys putting up your own hard earned $$$ ??

We either all get into it and get it done, or we have to wait until there is enough interested in it.

martyo
02-20-2004, 04:32 AM
For the love of the idea and for the love of the idea of sharing the idea. Got it? It is kind of cool to come to a meet and see the badges Mac and I concocted on lots of fenders. Simply put, the first time it was a labor of love.

I'd rather trust you with my money, then have you trust a crowd to pay up when you have the goods in hand...
That all sounds good except the MM is a hobby/past time and the concept you laid out is what work is for me day in/day out (I am a bankruptcy attorney). Point here was the badges are supposed to be a fun part of the car and advances orders and money collecting are work. Now, don't get me wrong, if I can get Logan's permission and enough folks together to do another run of the badges I will do them. As to the mousepads, they are looking so cool (like the badges), that I will be shocked and appalled if I do not sell out of them inside of the first week or so! ;)

By the way, there was a member who posted yesterday that, essentially, he prefers to see other members "go first" with the ideas. That was a nice way of saying, "you go spend your time and money and if I like 'em I will get in on 'em." That kind of thinking irks me. I feel better now, so I am going back to work so I can scream at people and get paid for it......

mad man
02-20-2004, 05:07 AM
I am happy to do them again. Someone go get the boss's permission and everyone has to pre-pay. Then y'all will have 'em in just a few weeks after the orders are placed and paid. I just laid out the bucks for the mouse pads and I am hoping all of the good members here step up to buy those. By the way, the mouse pads should be ready next week!!!Lucky I know mac and yourself . I have the badges on my car and thay look great thank you. :up: Now what mouse pads.

Logan
02-20-2004, 06:30 AM
Wow... Cruztaker, the reason I haven't replied recently to this thread is because I keep saying the same damn thing and if people read the thread, they'll see what I said about 10 friggin times.

The badges are a major financial commitment with a minimum quantity orderable.

I'll work with Marty to get them done again, sooner rather than later. Look for a Group buy thread coming up.

Elsalsero
02-20-2004, 08:50 AM
put me in for a set :banana2:

cyclonecj
02-22-2004, 08:12 PM
put me in for a set :banana2:
There's a pair for sale on Ebay right now...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=31856&item=2461476172

Cobra25
02-24-2004, 12:10 PM
Whats the deal with the fender badges? I would like to have a set.

SFMarauder
02-24-2004, 11:24 PM
Logan, please advise how to attach a picture file. I have Tom's dyno chart of his recent Trilogy install.

When I try to attach it says- Error -in the bottom left corner and locks my computer.

Thanks Nick

:burnout:

martyo
02-25-2004, 04:27 AM
Logan, please advise how to attach a picture file. I have Tom's dyno chart of his recent Trilogy install.

When I try to attach it says- Error -in the bottom left corner and locks my computer.
This thread suddenly took an odd turn....

CRUZTAKER
02-25-2004, 04:41 AM
Hey everyone, I am not trying to be a party pooper. I like the badges as well, I DO NOT have a set either, so it's not a no-share issue.

My point was to the folks (they know who they are) that created this 'one of a kind', 'one time only', 'snooze and you lose' product.

The same thing happened when A3GR marketed the steering wheel badge. When he stopped, or ran out I should say, we all came out of the woodwork for months. I was one of the worst! So I feel ya.

As the creators have finally said to everyone, the last project was a real stinger. It doesn't matter why, who, what, etc., it just stung, and now they have shyed away from a second bout until they are ready.

I personally wish I had the funds to back a second project, but I don't. And I can just imagine the thousands involved with such a short run of badges. Even with the dozen or so folks that are now enquiring, it is also my belief that without a huge purchase, there is no way to avoid the sting again.

Marauderjack
02-25-2004, 05:01 AM
What is the minimum order?? :confused:

Also, why do Logan or Marty have to foot the bill?? Collect the "Dough"....Send it to the manufacturer and have him "Drop Ship" to us??!! :up: I don't understand the problem unless........THE MINIMUM IS 5000!!! :nono:

I would consider "Bankrolling" the project if I can make a few $$$'s for my work! :bandit:

Marauderjack :D

schuvwj
02-25-2004, 05:28 AM
I will take a set!

O's Fan Rich
02-25-2004, 08:18 AM
:banana: Mine look GREAT!!! :banana:

Krytin
02-27-2004, 06:35 PM
Wow... Cruztaker, the reason I haven't replied recently to this thread is because I keep saying the same damn thing and if people read the thread, they'll see what I said about 10 friggin times.

The badges are a major financial commitment with a minimum quantity orderable.

I'll work with Marty to get them done again, sooner rather than later. Look for a Group buy thread coming up.

Thanks Logan & Marty! Looking forward to the Group Buy - count me in!

Spider0101
02-28-2004, 02:05 PM
Thanks Logan & Marty! Looking forward to the Group Buy - count me in!
Not to rain on everyone's parade here but I have had the badges on my car for about 4 months now. I noticed on one of the badges that small circles started showing up under the laquer.(told Logan about this) Just went out and checked again and the other badge is doing the same thing. I am in Florida so maybe the humidity has something to do with it. Eventually I know they will have to go. :(

miamisilvermm
02-29-2004, 04:53 AM
I'm in Florida, and I have discoloration on one of the badges. I do want to replace them, and I hope the next batch has better quality.

Cobra25
02-29-2004, 03:31 PM
I'm in Florida, and I have discoloration on one of the badges. I do want to replace them, and I hope the next batch has better quality. I dont know if your interested or not but some of us in the Davie-Ft Lauderdale area are starting our own group. If interested, send Firedab or me a privite message so we will know you interested .Right now we have around 9 Marauders in our group. If anybody esle is also interested let us know ,all is welcome.

Elsalsero
02-29-2004, 06:00 PM
if it is badges count me in! :up: :rock:

jimbrix
03-30-2004, 11:37 PM
I am interested in a set of 2 Mercury Marauder fender badges, ..how, when, where ? I just found your post. I fear I may be too late.... Will there be pre-orders for the next batch ? These are the small black rectangular Marauder badges with silver letters and racing flags, correct ?

Jim.
jimbrix@yahoo.com

UAW 588
05-08-2004, 02:00 PM

:confused:Just wondering if there will ever be another run for these fender badges. I missed out last time and I know others besides myself that would kill :uzi: for a set. :rock:

vegasmarauder
05-09-2004, 05:11 PM
Maybe we can get a waiting list going? I would be in for 3 sets. Then when the number of people who are in the price per unit can be figured and they can get made? I wouldn't be adverse to prepaying to ensure no one gets stuck with money out of pocket. Just a thought..

MENINBLK
05-09-2004, 06:32 PM

Start a GROUP BUY section, get people interested and those who want to COMMIT will send you their $$$.
You get a minimum order to make a run and then have the product made.
To make up product and get stuck with it after is insane.
Every site I've been on operates this way.

I'd rather trust you with my money, then have you trust a crowd
to pay up when you have the goods in hand...

I'v already suggested this and we are STILL WAITING... :help:

Logan
05-10-2004, 05:27 AM
That's cuz we're busy people and we already have our badges. nanner nanner nanner...

Seriously though, I'll follow up with Marty. I'm not opposed to doing a pre-paid group buy.

martyo
05-10-2004, 06:08 AM
Seriously though, I'll follow up with Marty. I'm not opposed to doing a pre-paid group buy.

You know my motto: "Whatever Logan wants, Logan gets...."

Although I personally like the "nanner, nanner, nanner" part better.

miamisilvermm
05-10-2004, 05:03 PM
BTW, the discoloration I mentioned earlier has disappeared. Curiously, the discoloration occurred on the one day I went through the touchless car wash. The badges look great now.

martyo
05-10-2004, 05:07 PM
BTW, the discoloration I mentioned earlier has disappeared. Curiously, the discoloration occurred on the one day I went through the touchless car wash. The badges look great now.

The discoloration was Mac's fault. Need I say more?

Logan
05-10-2004, 05:10 PM
I bet it was the evil "Color enhancing" wax that those contraptions use...

martyo
05-10-2004, 05:12 PM
I bet it was the evil "Color enhancing" wax that those contraptions use...

Logan are you trying to say that I am wrong?

Logan
05-10-2004, 05:21 PM
You're a lawyer. I'm sure it ain't by accident that most french folks pronounce it "Liar"... ;)

martyo
05-10-2004, 05:23 PM
You're a lawyer. I'm sure it ain't by accident that most french folks pronounce it "Liar"... ;)

Yeeeouch, that smarts!!!

UAW 588
05-10-2004, 05:34 PM
Thank You sweet Jesus. At least something has brightened my birthday today. You can count me in for at least four sets. My computer crashed last time and missed out. I'm just waiting for conformation from other HEIGHTS BOYS on how many sets they want, and will put in a big one time order. Thanks Logan, :bows: for being patient when we have been pains in the as*, about doing another run of fender badges. Can't wait to get my hot little hands on a set. :banana: :beer: :up:

Logan
05-10-2004, 06:21 PM
You'll love 'em. They're one of the best produced things done to date. Very solid, very classy.

schuvwj
05-11-2004, 05:02 PM
I'll take a another set also. Please let me know what we need to do.

Thanks!

Logan
05-11-2004, 05:04 PM
Instructions have been clearly posted in the news forum.

rauder775
01-06-2006, 07:31 PM
I still have not seen the badge? Tried the link, didn't work?

MM03MOK
01-06-2006, 07:50 PM
I still have not seen the badge? Tried the link, didn't work?They are currently not available.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=81 55&d=1134180174

Watch this thread.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=9934

James96
01-07-2006, 06:47 PM
where do I get to see what the badges look like?

MM03MOK
01-07-2006, 06:52 PM
where do I get to see what the badges look like?
Hello? Anybody home? ;)

They are currently not available.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=81 55&d=1134180174

Watch this thread.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=9934