PDA

View Full Version : Please Welcome Reinhart Automotive!

Logan
07-18-2002, 07:47 AM
Please join me in welcoming Dennis Reinhart and Reinhart Automotive to MercuryMarauder.net as a Supporting Vendor.

Reinhart Automotive is a performance automotive business based out of Orange Park, Florida. There is no job too small for Dennis and his crew to tackle.

Dennis has committed to helping make mercurymarauder.net the best site on the internet dedicated to the big, bad, black sedan.

I encourage you to visit their website at http://www.reinhartautomotive.com and check out some of Dennis's projects including the 11 second Mark VIII!!!

Stay tuned for specials and deals being offered exclusively for mercurymarauder.net members!

Jim
07-18-2002, 07:53 AM
I'm looking forward to the information that Dennis can share, and as well I'm looking forward to the purchase of a Marauder-specific chip for my car!

-Jim

JamesHecker
07-18-2002, 09:25 PM
Dennis,
I'ld like to add my voice to those welcoming you here and thanking you for your comments and support. I would like to consider your offer to supercharge a Marauder at reduced expense but logistics are a challange. Southern California is a long way from Florida! But welcome all the same. Your comments are helpful and informative.

mensrea
07-25-2002, 06:01 PM
I want to take a minute and share my experiences with Dennis... he has been helpful and informative. I recently bought a set of 4.10s from him, along with a chip, plugs and a thermostat. All came quickly. On top of it all, Dennis is a member of the Better Business Bureau, and he is in good standing. That means a lot, especially in the field of auto repair! Thanks Dennis and I look forward to future purchases, and maybe a blower!!!!

MERCMAN
02-26-2011, 08:56 AM
Just cruising some old threads!! Dennis has been with us since the beginning.

BODYMAN
02-26-2011, 09:03 AM
Yep! Man this a old thread! I remember when Logan started this thread.

Hotrauder
02-26-2011, 09:53 AM
When the power goes south all of the electronic clocks need to be reset here in Paradise....perhaps in MERCMAN land also... 7/18/02 was a wonderful day in Marauderland.net...Dennis

Bradley G
03-03-2011, 06:52 PM
Thats how I got started @ MVII

SID210SA
03-03-2011, 06:56 PM
Yep! Man this a old thread! I remember when Logan started this thread.

How....thread was started in July 02 and you joined Dec. 02. Five months after the thread was started......Just sayin....:D

Pat
03-03-2011, 07:36 PM
Bodyman was prolly visiting like many of us do before joining. On a different note, Mike I posted on your forum three days ago, awaiting reply.

(I know you read this thread)