PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone done anything about this?

n00bkiller944
10-04-2009, 11:58 AM
I know I am a spectator in this whole situation, but I really feel that someone, particularly the website who has him as a "trustworthy" vendor needs to get in contact with NAZ so he can work all of this out. Members should feel safe about the supported vendors on this site, and allowing him to get away with this stuff brings the faith people have in the site itself down. I assume you have all of his contact info since he is paying to be a part of the site.

If you are/have already done something about this, please ignore me, but just watching these threads have really pissed me off.

That is all. :flamer:

W4LTD
10-04-2009, 01:32 PM
I know I am a spectator in this whole situation, but I really feel that someone, particularly the website who has him as a "trustworthy" vendor needs to get in contact with NAZ so he can work all of this out. Members should feel safe about the supported vendors on this site, and allowing him to get away with this stuff brings the faith people have in the site itself down. I assume you have all of his contact info since he is paying to be a part of the site.

If you are/have already done something about this, please ignore me, but just watching these threads have really pissed me off.

That is all. :flamer:

+1, but it may have been resolved (?) considering that nobody is talking about it anymore...:duel:

Krytin
10-04-2009, 03:34 PM
Everyone is paying out of pocket to fix it themselves - that's not resolved. That's just making an intake turned boat anchor usable again!

Nazty Performance needs to make this right or loose their vendor status.

n00bkiller944
10-04-2009, 04:35 PM
Nazty Performance needs to make this right or loose their vendor status.

Exactly how I feel!

and lol on the boat anchor

ImpalaSlayer
10-04-2009, 04:36 PM
my boat ancor was fixed and sent on its way

SC Cheesehead
10-04-2009, 04:40 PM
blackened300a has tried contacting him, but it's like the guy's dropped off the face of the earth.

Glenn
10-04-2009, 04:58 PM
Let's not forget that the net was warned numerous times about purchasing the Natz IT by several experienced site members. It was clearly stated this was a risky and not cost effective purchase. The HP gains did not justify the cost. But, many members ignored good advice and tried very hard to shut-down common sense discussion on this mod. Those who tried to stifle discussion of this clearly questionable mod are also partly to blame.

Glenn :argue:

ImpalaSlayer
10-04-2009, 05:07 PM
Let's not forget that the net was warned numerous times about purchasing the Natz IT by several experienced site members. It was clearly stated this was a risky and not cost effective purchase. The HP gains did not justify the cost. But, many members ignored good advice and tried very hard to shut-down common sense discussion on this mod. Those who tried to stifle discussion of this clearly questionable mod are also partly to blame.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my i think i just peed my self!

:laugh: :rofl:

W4LTD
10-04-2009, 05:24 PM

Glenn, are you serious? :shake:

Why must you continue to pour salt in the wounds of those who purchased these crappy intakes?

I was the first person to post a comment about the cost vs. performance in the original thread -- yet you don't see me continuously reminding the purchasers that they got shafted... :eek:

ImpalaSlayer
10-04-2009, 05:27 PM
Glenn, are you serious? :shake:

Why must you continue to pour salt in the wounds of those who purchased these crappy intakes?

I was the first person to post a comment about the cost vs. performance in the original thread -- yet you don't see me continuously reminding the purchaser's that they got shafted... :eek:

whats funny is the fact they we were suposed to predict that NAZ was going to go MIA. nor was the quality ever questioned. i llitterly LOL'd when i read his post

Krytin
10-04-2009, 05:30 PM
Glen,
You nor anyone else predicted a failure like this! Hindsight may be 20-20 but YOU did NOT predict THIS!
GET OFF IT ALREADY!
Paul

Phrog_gunner
10-04-2009, 05:48 PM
I bet his dog thinks it's name is "I told you so"....

LANDY
10-04-2009, 06:05 PM
:lol:
I bet his dog thinks it's name is "I told you so"....
.............:lol:

GordonB
10-04-2009, 07:11 PM
Thank goodnees I watched and listened from the sidelines without commenting.
GordonB