PDA

View Full Version : Mv 7 personal best 60' W/ Two peeps

Bradley G
10-04-2009, 06:38 PM
Had a blast racing at Marauderville 7, went three runs with a passenger.
1st run with a newbie, cougarmarauder.
Second run with Silversurfers' fiance and the third with Embassy.
best of the night 13.4 with a 1.8X 60' no headlight or spare tire.
the other two went 1.9X 60' and 13.5X
Embassy and I were next to race, with him at the wheel (took a little convincing on my part)
The track personel, claimed we would have to hang on for a little while, till some other stuff was gunna' be first.
After a burnout contest and a bikini contest it started to rain, so I did not get to ride along, with Embassy pedaling.
Mongoose also chalenged me to a grudge / Bracket race that did not get to happen either.
Still the track rules were loose enough to where, no one said anything about the sub 13.99 doubles.

Pops
10-04-2009, 06:44 PM
Way to go Bradley! I asked about the passenger and they said go ahead but shut it down at 1/2 track. I wonder why?;) That 1.8 60 foot was a good one. My best was 1.75. Keep it up!:coolman:

Bradley G
10-04-2009, 06:48 PM
Might have something to do with you trapping @ a buck and a quarter :lol:

Way to go Bradley! I asked about the passenger and they said go ahead but shut it down at 1/2 track. I wonder why?;) That 1.8 60 foot was a good one. My best was 1.75. Keep it up!:coolman:

Pops
10-04-2009, 06:50 PM
Do you think!:beer:

justbob
10-04-2009, 08:03 PM
Man I wish I woulda been able to come! Sounds like you all had a blast.

DOOM
10-04-2009, 08:06 PM
Way to go bro. :up:

Embassy
10-05-2009, 12:30 PM
Had a blast racing at Marauderville 7, went three runs with a passenger.
1st run with a newbie, cougarmarauder.
Second run with Silversurfers' fiance and the third with Embassy.
best of the night 13.4 with a 1.8X 60' no headlight or spare tire.
the other two went 1.9X 60' and 13.5X
Embassy and I were next to race, with him at the wheel (took a little convincing on my part)
The track personel, claimed we would have to hang on for a little while, till some other stuff was gunna' be first.
After a burnout contest and a bikini contest it started to rain, so I did not get to ride along, with Embassy pedaling.
Mongoose also chalenged me to a grudge / Bracket race that did not get to happen either.
Still the track rules were loose enough to where, no one said anything about the sub 13.99 doubles.

It was a blast roaring down the track and it was a close race against my FIT brethren.

Thanks for letting me ride shotgun. :beer:

Ms. Denmark
10-05-2009, 12:59 PM
Wow Bradley! You were so great to take on passengers! We had a blast watching you run! It was especially great to watch you with that cute little seatcover TCBO1. (you know Brian's got his hands full with that one! LOL) You go girlfriend!!!!!!:banana: BTW Nat, We'll take a run together after I get my 4:10s installed..........and I learn how to drag race!! LOL! We'll show the boys how it's done!!:coolman::D

Just got to add that Bradley G is a great guy, and we were so happy to finally meet him and the lovely Mrs. Bradley G. MV7 wouldn't have been as much fun without him!

justbob
10-05-2009, 02:09 PM
It's nice to have a BradleyG only 30 minutes away! You should look into one also!

Bradley G
10-05-2009, 03:26 PM
Do you think!:beer:Pretty sure on that one.
AS much as I luv ya' Bro, If I was in charge I'd have had to call you out on a half a track run too!

Man I wish I woulda been able to come! Sounds like you all had a blast.You were missed Bob!

Way to go bro. :up:Thanks, King of Bling!
I was blown away by Steve Babcocks comments when he looked your ride over

It was a blast roaring down the track and it was a close race against my FIT brethren.

Thanks for letting me ride shotgun. :beer:
That was the most fun I've had loosing a race!
Thanks for all the time we spent Yacking Too!

Wow Bradley! You were so great to take on passengers! We had a blast watching you run! It was especially great to watch you with that cute little seatcover TCBO1. (you know Brian's got his hands full with that one! LOL) You go girlfriend!!!!!!:banana: BTW Nat, We'll take a run together after I get my 4:10s installed..........and I learn how to drag race!! LOL! We'll show the boys how it's done!!:coolman::D

Just got to add that Bradley G is a great guy, and we were so happy to finally meet him and the lovely Mrs. Bradley G. MV7 wouldn't have been as much fun without him!
Thanks for your kind words young lady!
It was a joy to finally meet you too.

It's nice to have a BradleyG only 30 minutes away! You should look into one also!
Sorry only one "BG" , I broke the mold :P

TCBO1
10-29-2009, 07:13 PM
Woohoo! I cannot wait! Girls rule and boys drool!! :P

I could not agree more. That ride totally rocked my world... made me go from No supercharger to WE GOTTA GET ONE NOW!! :bows:

Mr. Man
10-29-2009, 07:20 PM
I coul]d not agree more. That ride totally rocked my world... made me go from No supercharger to WE GOTTA GET ONE NOW!! :bows:[/COLOR]

Bummer Brian guess you will have to take the blue and red pills now:D

DOOM
10-29-2009, 07:44 PM
Time to get Ms.D a TRILOGY :D :burnout:

Mr. Man
10-29-2009, 09:26 PM

Why get a Trilogy when she's got a Titan already:D (Dbl entendre intended)

Bluerauder
10-30-2009, 08:32 AM
Why get a Trilogy when she's got a Titan already:D (Dbl entendre intended)
Seems the Titan doesn't get much use. ;) The MM is the daily driver and show car. (Trpl entendre intended). :D

Mr. Man
10-30-2009, 01:56 PM
Seems the Titan doesn't get much use. ;) The MM is the daily driver and show car. (Trpl entendre intended). :D

Difficult to bring the T to a MM meet what with all the jealousy and all. I figure you guys can only handle one T at a time. Baby steps Bluerauder:beatnik:

Ms. Denmark
10-31-2009, 06:24 AM
Seems the Titan doesn't get much use. ;) The MM is the daily driver and show car. (Trpl entendre intended). :DIt just so happens that I drive that Titan several times a week Charlie..........not that it's any of your business!:P:D

Bradley G
10-31-2009, 05:14 PM
I could not agree more. That ride totally rocked my world... made me go from No supercharger to WE GOTTA GET ONE NOW!! :bows:You go Girl!!
What a blast huh?
Sorry if I ignored you for 13.4 seconds, It's my selfish time!!!

Bummer Brian guess you will have to take the blue and red pills now:DHe might save money on pills with a Trilogy

May be too much for her, she wanted no part of it when it was game time!

Why get a Trilogy when she's got a Titan already (Dbl entendre intended)You need a ride/drive too

We did endure a lot of titanizems, didn't we?

Difficult to bring the T to a MM meet what with all the jealousy and all. I figure you guys can only handle one T at a time. Baby steps Bluerauder:beatnik:Naw!,... titan = Tinkertoy

It just so happens that I drive that Titan several times a week Charlie..........not that it's any of your business!:P:DYou know you look way better in the Marauder!:coolman: