PDA

View Full Version : Take a Lap on the New Hampshire Motor Speedway May, 2010

Ms. Denmark
10-08-2009, 07:34 PM
All MM.net members are invited to a weekend in New Hampshire May 21-23 for the New Hampshire Motor Speedway Classic Vehicle Show and Vintage Racing event at Loudon. All those pre-registered will receive a dash plaque. There will be trophies and awards for the car show. MM.net Car Club members will be parked as a group. A highlight will be taking a drive on the NASCAR Oval! The Vice President of Track Guest Services has personally invited our participation. It promises to be a great time in a beautiful location! The $25 registration fee includes
admission for 2 adults Fri-Sun. Children 16 and under are free.

We are reserving a block of rooms at the brand new Hampton Inn in Tilton, 12 miles from the Speedway. There is a car wash, lots of restaurants and Outlet Shopping within a mile or two of the hotel..... Not to mention the beautiful and scenic highways. There will be something for everyone to enjoy! Please post up your interest in this event. We will mail you a Registration Form. More details to follow on that, and on the hotel. It is a 5 hour trip from NYC/NJ and should be no longer than 8-10 hours for most CAMMERS. A detailed itinerary will follow.

Hope all you North East and CAM members will come out and enjoy a great weekend event in New Hampshire! ALL MM.net MEMBERS ARE INVITED!!!!

sd8683
10-08-2009, 07:38 PM
Sweet! I'm there! I had no idea this kind of meet was in the works.

SMOKE
10-08-2009, 07:40 PM
Subscribing....

J

DOOM
10-08-2009, 09:03 PM
Car show!!!
You have my attention. :D :coolman:

Bigdogjim
10-08-2009, 09:15 PM
Very close to Carlise Ford weedend of June 4-6.

DOOM
10-08-2009, 09:35 PM
Take another lap with me BIG DOG. :burn:

rayjay
10-09-2009, 01:59 AM
Interested, but can not commit at this time.

Larry Durham
10-09-2009, 04:15 AM
Count me and my wife in at this time. :banana2:

Haggis
10-09-2009, 04:16 AM
Sounds excititng, I will talk to Chris.

Thanks Ms. Denmark, maybe we can call it; "The Ride of the Valkries".

Blackened300a
10-09-2009, 05:42 AM
Ill mark my calender and clear my schedule. Sounds like a plan.

FreddieH
10-09-2009, 06:23 AM
Very Interested! Please keep us updated.

Ms. Denmark
10-09-2009, 06:54 AM
Your response so far is great! A block of hotel rooms at the brand new Hampton Inn in Tilton will be reserved for our group. We took a look at it yesterday and it is very nice....in a great location just off Rte. 93 and 12 miles to the New Hampshire Speedway in Tilton. We will post up all the details as soon as they are confirmed! This will be a great chance to showcase our cars at the Car Show and take a lap on yet another Speedway. It will also be a trip that will have other activities planned including a cruise to some scenic locations, great food, historic tours and something to keep everyone busy and happy. So bring your family, main squeeze and/or friends !

DOOM
10-09-2009, 08:40 AM
:D :burnout:

Ms. Denmark
10-09-2009, 11:35 AM
Met with the hotel rep and signed the agreement. We have a block of rooms ready to go!:beer: More on that later. Right now we're heading to an appointment with the Speedway Rep to finalize those details. All the info will be posted by this weekend!!

MM03MOK
10-09-2009, 12:07 PM
You and Eric ROCK, Paula!!!!!!! :cheer:

Ms. Denmark
10-09-2009, 03:28 PM
You and Eric ROCK, Paula!!!!!!! :cheer:Thanks Mary! We've had a lot of fun pulling this together!! Planning to get a proposed itinerary posted ASAP. :beer:

PRCARGUY
10-09-2009, 05:07 PM
Interested, but can not commit at this time.

Very Interested! Please keep us updated.
Same here! :beer:

Ms. Denmark
10-09-2009, 07:06 PM
We'll be driving home tomorrow. All the basic planning for the meet is done! The New Hampshire Speedway Rep is thrilled that Marauders will be there for the Car Show. Here's the bottom line.....If we have 20 cars or more registered for the show, '03/'04 Marauders will have their own class!! If interest continues as it has, we hope to meet that quota. Once I'm home, all the information regarding the meet and the hotel will be posted. This will be a great chance to get together at another major speedway and enjoy all that the beautiful state of New Hampshire has to offer!!

Bigdogjim
10-09-2009, 07:47 PM
Sounds good as the snow will be gone by then :laugh:

Start on Doomie's cookies now..............:rofl: ps: don't forget the mike this time:)

Ladyhawke
10-10-2009, 12:34 PM
Sounds excititng, I will talk to Chris.

Thanks Ms. Denmark, maybe we can call it; "The Ride of the Valkries".

We're in!! Thanks for putting this together Paula and Eric!! Sounds like a great time.

Ms. Denmark
10-10-2009, 06:56 PM
It is exciting to see so many of you express your interest! Even better..... 10 of us, so far, and 7 cars are planning on attending! There will be a separate thread to keep track of those who are planning to come to New Hampshire for the meet. I'll update the list as members post their intentions. The names which appear in BLACK are those who have indicated they WILL participate. The names in RED are those who have expressed interest. (They will hopefully be changed to black!) :beer:
Please indicate how many will be in your party.

We're asking everyone who attends the meet to enter the Car Show!
As of right now, there are 19 classes.
If we register 20 Marauders, we will become the 20th Class!!

Information on Registering for the Show will follow.

ts-pa
02-11-2010, 07:36 PM
Sounds interesting!

Ms. Denmark
02-11-2010, 07:48 PM
Sounds interesting! It would be great if you would come!!:)

ts-pa
02-11-2010, 08:07 PM
I will consider this event, but I can't promise I'll attend just yet.

Ms. Denmark
02-12-2010, 09:44 AM
I will consider this event, but I can't promise I'll attend just yet. We'll keep our fingers crossed!

Bigdogjim
02-12-2010, 02:28 PM
Take another lap with me BIG DOG. :burn:

My turn to drive...:burnout:

Egon Spengler
03-01-2010, 07:29 AM
I am going to bump this seeing as how I started a new england marauders sign in thread and I will also post this is that thread and hopefully we can get a good turn out. It is kind of a drive from central mass so I may consider a hotel room and just do saturday and sunday, but I need to check on that as the time nears! My car is pretty ugly right now, is there a trophy for most beat up?

MM03MOK
03-01-2010, 07:32 AM
I am going to bump this seeing as how I started a new england marauders sign in thread and I will also post this is that thread and hopefully we can get a good turn out. It is kind of a drive from central mass so I may consider a hotel room and just do saturday and sunday, but I need to check on that as the time nears! My car is pretty ugly right now, is there a trophy for most beat up?
If I can drive from Cape Cod, you can drive from Central MA. ;)

Egon Spengler
03-01-2010, 07:35 AM
Yes I can, but I am debating whether I want to stay in the hotel over night saturday night, or if I want to drive back and forth Saturday AND Sunday if I choose to go both days!:P

If I can drive from Cape Cod, you can drive from Central MA. ;)

Ms. Denmark
03-01-2010, 09:55 AM
Yes I can, but I am debating whether I want to stay in the hotel over night saturday night, or if I want to drive back and forth Saturday AND Sunday if I choose to go both days!:P
Glad you are planning to be there!

LeoVampire
03-01-2010, 01:39 PM
I am still waiting on details about Carlisle from the guys I am going with. Until I know how much I need and so forth I am kind of in limbo.

The problem with rich guys they forget people sometimes have to plan ahead and save ahead of time. :argue:

Ms. Denmark
03-01-2010, 01:43 PM
Hope you can join us!