PDA

View Full Version : "mirror finish"

STEALTH CRUZER
10-17-2009, 03:01 AM
If you want your MARAUDER to look like it is a show car,ther is nothing I have found that beats the following process. First,hand wash thoroughly with CASTLE SPOTLESS CAR WASH SOAP to remove the loose dirt and grime. Second,MOTHERS CLAY BLOCK(tip:use your car wash soap for the lubricant and save the detailer for in between wax jobs!),then rinse,rinse,rinse. You now will have a nice clean,smooth finish. Third,COLLINITE's NO#845 INSULATOR WAX applied with a new wax pad(you can buy 'em cheap ahalf dozen at a time for a few bucks). Do the wholw car. Put the wax in sun for a few minutes or under hot water and it will turn real watery and will go further, Buff to a HIGH GLOSS like you've never seen before with a MICRO-FIBRE CLOTH. If you do this,YOU will have a MARAUDER to be envied by all!! Nothing and I mean NOTHING will look or last like INSULATOR WAX!! I have been detailing cars since I was thirteen and INSULATOR WAX is the BEST!!! I have tried them all. It will even stand up to the FORIDA SUN! It's EASY! It's FAST! It's simply the BEST way to STAND TALL! GO FOR IT!

Blk Mamba
10-17-2009, 08:39 AM
Humphrey Bogart country, Farmington Race track, "Roseland" amusement park, I've spent time where you live.

SILVERSURFER03
10-17-2009, 08:42 AM
Mine is silver ..if it was black id be looking for bling like well you know

DOOM
10-17-2009, 11:44 AM
Thread is worthless without pics. :D

LordVader
10-20-2009, 01:21 PM
Glad I'm out of New York. Those winters in Rochester were just too long. Went from 110 inches of yearly snow to 6 inches for last year where we are now. That helps keep the MM clean.