PDA

View Full Version : Special Thanks for SSHS9 Sponsors, etc.

FordNut
11-07-2009, 07:14 PM
If it wasn't for the class sponsorships we wouldn't be able to have these events. Thanks a lot to MercuryMarauder.net for the sponsorship(s), I know none of the owners were able to be there, but there were numerous announcements over the PA expressing the great appreciation we all feel for the sponsorship.

Also a big thanks to John Kuhn and John's Stereo. He helped greatly by sponsoring, putting on a raffle, and helping to recruit helpers to participate in running the event.

A big thanks also goes out to the volunteers who sacrificed part or most of their day in the fun and sun to work at the track as well as those who dedicated time in organizing the event. This is an all-volunteer event and without these selfless souls we wouldn't be able to put it on.

We also greatly appreciate the Impala guys and GASSIT for sponsoring classes, working the event, and partnering with the rest of the big car enthusiasts to allow us to take advantage of their license and insurance as a NHRA approved Organization.

Finally, thanks to all the participants who come from near and far to be a part of the BEST Heavyweight Racing Event in the Country!

Condolences go out to anybody who broke their pride & joy and CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners!

martyo
11-07-2009, 07:19 PM
What he said!

GAMike
11-07-2009, 07:45 PM
What he said!
YEA:banana2: Could not have said it better Brian:burnout:

SC Cheesehead
11-08-2009, 05:42 AM
For sure!

Well run event, and a great time; it just keeps getting better and better every year.

John Nero
11-08-2009, 07:52 AM
now lets start thinking about next year - i will be there (weddings all done) and i will help sponsor next year