PDA

View Full Version : For Sale 2XL MM jacket for sale

Svashtar
11-13-2009, 11:29 AM
Hey,

I have a mint, unworn MM black leather jacket in orig. garment bag from late 2004 when I finally talked Ford out of it. I'm pretty sure it's 2XL, I don't have it in front of me, but it's the largest size that they had available, whatever that was.

The jacket is brand new in perfect condition.

If interested price is $295 shipped USPS Priority anywhere in the US. Cashiers check or MO please.

If you'd like to offer me less for it, please resist the urge to do so. ;)

Please email n-l-morris@sbcglobal.net if you'd like to claim it.

Thanks!

Norm

JUST 1BULLITT
11-14-2009, 09:23 PM
When you get a chance can you please verify that it IS indeed a 2-XL?? (There's a 3 XL For Sale on here now too but that's likely to be too big for me...)

THANKS!

Svashtar
11-14-2009, 11:05 PM
Hey,

I verified it's a 2XL.

3XL? I called every few weeks for 6 months to get a jacket from Ford, and 3XL wasn't an option, although it would have fit me better. They said 2XL was as big as they
would go, and I talked to the woman personally on the phone.

Figures...! :shake:

Norm

Ms. Denmark
11-15-2009, 06:15 AM
As an aside, one of our members had a 4XL made especially for him. You would have thought that Ford would have realized that their target customer for the Marauder were big/tall guys in their 40s+. LOL Just come out to any meet and you'll see we could field a pretty decent football team sizewise!!:D On the other side of the coin, they didn't offer a women's size leather jacket when I bought my car. (The arms are too long and the shoulders too wide) Very annoying.....I feel your pain.:(:)

blackhueys
11-15-2009, 12:43 PM
i would take it but all I can do for payment is paypal as I am in iraq. well I will keep looking thanks though.

Svashtar
11-16-2009, 02:27 PM
i would take it but all I can do for payment is paypal as I am in iraq. well I will keep looking thanks though.

Scott, see my email back to yours, and we can work with PP for you. I usually try to cut to the chase as it's faster than moving $ around but no worries.

This one is SOLD PENDING FUNDS.

Thanks Scott.

Norm

BhamMarauder
11-17-2009, 12:55 PM
Is it officially sold?

Svashtar
11-17-2009, 01:05 PM
Is it officially sold?

Funny you should ask, I've been trying to update my last post for 20 min. and keep getting a server error.

Yep, this one is now SOLD.

Thanks Scott!

Norm

JUST 1BULLITT
11-17-2009, 07:24 PM
GOOD DEAL! (He maybe "Maraudless in Kuwait/Iraq" BUT at least he can have the damn Jacket!! :beer: :banana2:) INTERESTING on the Sizes availabel... but yeah, "Big Dawg" had one made "Custom" by them I believe...cool to know the history!

Take care all and wear it in good health!
Funny you should ask, I've been trying to update my last post for 20 min. and keep getting a server error.

Yep, this one is now SOLD.

Thanks Scott!

Norm