PDA

View Full Version : Los Angeles 1/4 mile track

Directedby
10-27-2003, 05:06 PM
Should we try to plan a trip to LACR to get our 1/4 mile times?

NBC Shooter in an earlier post spoke about the Ford meet at LACR, Nov 1& 2, however on Wed and Fri nights for $15.00 you can 1/4 mile as many times as you like.

Maybe we can do this early December?

http://www.lacr.net/index.html

studio460
10-28-2003, 02:51 AM
Hey Directedby!

Yeah, I was wondering if any of us wanted to meet at the first Fun Ford Weekend event to be held in the Los Angeles area. As far as racing my Marauder goes, I would actually prefer to go to Willow Springs and pay for the track time for laps rather than 1/4 mile ETs. At least until I get my supercharger and Nittos installed! James Hecker mentioned the open track events at Willow Springs--the next one is on Wednesday, December 3 [more info at http://opentrackracing.com]. Not sure if I could make it on a weekday, though.

Might be fun to go down there anyway and watch you do some 1/4-mile runs though! Lemme know when you're planning to go . . .

RocketCouch
11-03-2003, 12:44 AM
Yeah, let me know. I need to get back to the track...

JamesHecker
11-03-2003, 02:53 AM
I'ld like to try a Wednesday night at the track!

Early December sounds fine.

Feel free to call me at 661-295-7030 xt 734.

The day at Willow Springs was really worth it. I hope we can get a good size group of us together for this.

Have you done any mods yet, directedby?

UncleTim
11-07-2003, 08:01 PM
Hey, dudes and dudettes. I'm a new MM owner and am interested in upgrades and other possibilities...any takers?
I have lots of questions and hope to get some answers and make a few friends along the way. By the way....I own and operate a kickass tattoo shop by Monterey.

jgc61sr2002
11-07-2003, 09:13 PM
UncleTim - Welcome to the site. You definitely came to the right place. The man you want to talk to is Dennis Reinhart a supporting member of this site. There are several other venders who also offer all sorts of Mods. Congrats, enjoy your new ride.:up: