PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Digital Cameras

UncleLar
11-27-2009, 11:51 PM
I'm AWAITING PAYMENT on BOTH camera's!

I have 2 digital cameras for sale.Both are absolutely in like new condition and neither has taken more that 100 pictures.They include EVERYTHING that came with them from the factory including the original boxes and are the American versions.

First is a Black Canon SX100IS,8.0 megapixel,10X optical zoom.The lowest price I've seen for these new is $315 on Amazon.This one is refurbished by Canon and is just like new,maybe better as everything has now been double checked and whatever the original problem was was repaired by Canon and checked thoroughly.
I like this camera and it works well but it doesn't have a separate viewfinder,which I use quite a bit,only a large LED screen which works well.I learned photography on 35 MM SLR's so I am used to and really like the old school viewfinders.
Price is $135 + shipping and insurance.

Next is a Black Olympus SP565UZ,10.0 megapixel with an honest 20X optical zoom,a REAL camera,surpassed only by big$ SLR's which are bigger,bulkier and need extra lenses to do what this camera can and will do.It has so many features i won't even try to start listing them,check out reviews about it online or at Olympus website or Amazon,etc to see them all.It's a terrific camera,I really liked it or I wouldn't have bought it but I've used Canon's since 1969 and have 4 other Canon digital cameras and a Canon FS11 video camera so I'm used to the way their controls and systems operate,nothing wrong with the Olympus controls or systems,they're just different and my CRS kicks in when I switch cameras when going back and forth between brands.
It is absolutely mint,like new,I'm every bit as fussy about my cameras as I am about my MM or Harley's.
Price is $280 + shipping and insurance.
I've been here for 6 years now so you probably know me and know I'm not going anywhere,I WILL NOT sell you junk.

JUST 1BULLITT
11-30-2009, 05:29 PM
Sound verry nice Uncle Lar!! IF I had the cash to do a "Merry Christmas to ME" I'd be all over these!! :lol: IF you still have them next time I'm in ChiTown I just might have to check 'em out!! Good luck though.