PDA

View Full Version : Wanted To Buy '04 clean MM

LANDY
12-13-2009, 06:46 PM
wanted '04 MM, preferably SB with black interior with low miles (less than 50k)
price range around 15k.
or black on black '04.
plz no salty undercarriage.
it wont be a daily driver
thanks
LANDY

Spectragod
12-13-2009, 07:33 PM
I have a 19k DTR, a little more than your asking price, but it's got it all....

ImpalaSlayer
12-13-2009, 07:37 PM

ive contemplated doing the same....

LANDY
12-13-2009, 07:48 PM
that indeed is a nice car, but i cant afford to spend 26k on a car right now.

Spectragod
12-13-2009, 07:54 PM
that indeed is a nice car, but i cant afford to spend 26k on a car right now.

26k was before I put in the built trans and the Qa1's F/R, 30k as of now. It would have been cheaper to buy one built. :mad2: But, it's been fun. :burnout:

Good luck finding a replacement. :beer:

LANDY
12-13-2009, 07:58 PM
ive contemplated doing the same....
you mean you want to sell your home built MM? :shake:
you know you will miss everything about it, all the memories, and the times you had a mission putting that nut on that bolt that was awkward.
that's how im feeling right now, my marauder was more than a car, it was my brother, unless you dont feel the same i would not suggests selling it.

its a great car though i will like to get my hands on sumthing like that beast you have.

ImpalaSlayer
12-13-2009, 08:02 PM
you mean you want to sell your home built MM? :shake:
you know you will miss everything about it, all the memories, and the times you had a mission putting that nut on that bolt that was awkward.
that's how im feeling right now, my marauder was more than a car, it was my brother, unless you dont feel the same i would not suggests selling it.

its a great car though i will like to get my hands on sumthing like that beast you have.

those are the only reason i still have it :beer:

good luck on your search, ill keep my eyes peeled for ya

LANDY
12-14-2009, 04:32 AM
26k was before I put in the built trans and the Qa1's F/R, 30k as of now. It would have been cheaper to buy one built. :mad2: But, it's been fun. :burnout:

Good luck finding a replacement. :beer:
that is one helluva car there!:burnout:

Cobra25
12-14-2009, 04:48 AM
wanted '04 MM, preferably SB with black interior with low miles (less than 50k)
price range around 15k.
or black on black '04.
plz no salty undercarriage.
it wont be a daily driver
thanks
LANDYTry pm-ing "MMMAN"( mark ) . He has a 2004 SB with Black interior with less than 50 K for sale. Florida Car in your price range.

cougar9150
12-14-2009, 11:03 AM
Good luck, I know you will find what you are looking for. Just take your time, be selective, and don't buy it sight unseen like I did. The right car will come along and you will find your happiness again.

LANDY
12-14-2009, 06:05 PM
Try pm-ing "MMMAN"( mark ) . He has a 2004 SB with Black interior with less than 50 K for sale. Florida Car in your price range.
as of now im really considering that vehicle, i will be going to take a look at it this coming friday but i want to know what everyone else has to offer.:beer:
thanks
LANDY

RoyLPita
12-14-2009, 06:09 PM
Look at MMMan's MM and you'll not look at another MM again. It is that good.

breeze
12-14-2009, 06:38 PM
Good luck, I know you will find what you are looking for. Just take your time, be selective, and don't buy it sight unseen like I did. The right car will come along and you will find your happiness again.

thats happened to me! i was going to buy a 03-04 M45 but i couldnt find when i got serious about getting 1 but then i started my MM over the states search and found this black beast i have in my backyard bout 25miles from my house.
GOOD LUCK BRAH !!!

LANDY
12-26-2009, 02:57 PM
MMMan, im sorry i could not buy your clean SB MM, i got an offer i could not refuse and at the same time got someone to keep a roof over his family.
i hope you can find a good buyer for that car.
i hate to break my word but this was for a good cause too.
thanks for understanding.
LANDY

MMMAN
12-27-2009, 07:37 AM
Landy,

these kind of things happen. There were a few interested buyers right after you gave me the deposit, hopefully at least one of them might still be looking. Both those leads came from the dealership web advertising. No hard feelings and good luck with your new MM.