PDA

View Full Version : "most popular upgrades"

MapleLeafMerc
11-01-2003, 06:29 PM
Would it be helpful to have a place that listed the most popular modifications?

I have read many posts about many upgrades and seen many opinions, but it is very hard to keep track through the different threads.

I am thinking of generic numbers like how many members have done such-and such modification. It would help new members decide what to do (if anything) to their cars, based on popular opinion.

Logan
11-01-2003, 06:34 PM
Good idea. I've got two major items prior to this though.

A monthly raffle system and a ET tracking system. Theeeeeeeeeeeeen I can do a popular mods screen. :)

MapleLeafMerc
11-01-2003, 06:41 PM
Logan, I hope I have the chance to meet you some day. Anyone who would devote so much of their time to a thing like MM.net must be a straight shooter.

Logan
11-01-2003, 06:43 PM
Actually, I'm an incredibly crappy shot, but the website is just an extension of what I do full-time, so a few hours here and there ain't no big deal...

MapleLeafMerc
11-01-2003, 08:48 PM
Nonetheless, thanks for MM.net.

Petrograde
11-01-2003, 08:56 PM
Logan,.. If you like,.. Me and Dan (2003 MIB) can straighten out that shot for you! I don't want to speak for Dan, but I'm pretty sure he'd be more than happy to help you out too!

BTW- hey Dan,... when we goin' shootin'?

PS- what raffle?

Tom

Bowman9
01-09-2004, 04:31 PM
Just curious if the "List of popular Mods" is still on the drawling board.
I agree that it can be very confusing when it comes to picking future mods, especially when more and more vendors are offer new and similar products everyday.
A nice clean cut list of products, what they do, and how they compare would be nice in helping making purchasing decisions.

MapleLeafMerc
02-10-2004, 06:45 AM
Just curious if the "List of popular Mods" is still on the drawling board.
I agree that it can be very confusing when it comes to picking future mods, especially when more and more vendors are offer new and similar products everyday.
A nice clean cut list of products, what they do, and how they compare would be nice in helping making purchasing decisions.

Agreed! :up:

Dr Caleb
02-10-2004, 09:15 AM
Logan doesn't have to work on his shot. Computers don't move very fast, so you don't have to lead them as much. In fact, I'm about to take out an AS/400 with a 10 pound sledge.

MapleLeafMerc
02-12-2004, 06:26 PM
Logan doesn't have to work on his shot. Computers don't move very fast, so you don't have to lead them as much. In fact, I'm about to take out an AS/400 with a 10 pound sledge.

We have an (baby) AS/400 that seems to behave itself. What's wrong with yours that a Supercharger won't fix? ;)

2005Marauder
02-12-2004, 06:49 PM
Where in world is St. Thomas? I'm not doing much that weekend and have friends in Chicago? I guess I could check out mapquest but I'm too lazy tonight.

MapleLeafMerc
02-12-2004, 07:39 PM
Draw a line between Toronto and Detroit and it is about halfway. ;)

Bigdogjim
02-12-2004, 07:42 PM
Where in world is St. Thomas? I'm not doing much that weekend and have friends in Chicago? I guess I could check out mapquest but I'm too lazy tonight.
Just get in the Marauder and drive North:)

Easy to find:)