PDA

View Full Version : Wanted To Buy Time For Another MM

rescuerandy2
12-31-2009, 02:16 PM
Would like another MM to go along with my '03. Yes, his and hers. She would like an '04 in any color, moonroof, dark interior, and very low mileage that has been cared for. She also said that "we" could Supercharge this one. I am in Miami Florida and the Southeast would be preferable but not required. TLC and warranties would of course make higher price tags agreeable. Thanks, and hope you folks up north and are not too cold today. Randy.

Spectragod
12-31-2009, 02:34 PM
Here ya go, this one would be a good starting point.....;)

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=57517

rescuerandy2
12-31-2009, 03:10 PM
Wow! I think I would probably have an encounter with FHP on Alligator Alley the day I brought it to SE Florida. Nice, but a bit much for right now. Thanks, Randy.

fritzo
12-31-2009, 07:01 PM
Randy, I have a 2004 SB that just turned 20K on the odometer. This MM came out of Arizona and straight to me (Fort Lauderdale). It was a two-owner Arizona car with a clean car-fax report. It was accident free and there are no dents or dings, just a few of the typical tiny road chips from being driven while out in Arizona. This one has all options except for the heated seats and the moonroof. The interior is the light flint color leather. The car sits my warehouse waiting its turn to be driven. It has new tires all the way around and does not need anything except to be driven. I installed the SCT XB Flash / tunes. I have a new / never worn & still with shipping box & tags attached black leather Marauder Jacket. I also have a spare set of mint / never used floor mats that will go with the car. I'm looking in the area of $15K for the car and extra items. Call me if you want (954-605-8843) or e-mail me fritzo34@aol.com. Happy New Year to all!