PDA

View Full Version : Interior lights?

Joe Walsh
01-03-2010, 07:46 PM
When I open the doors on my Marauder, the interior lights come on....is this normal?....:dunno:
Please help me out.

bob6364
01-03-2010, 07:50 PM
You have an electrical short somewhere in the LCM for sure....

offroadkarter
01-03-2010, 08:24 PM
i think thats a ford recall..... is your car driving sideways by any chance? this might make the lights come on when you open your door

What model marauder do you have... the marauder L, the marauder AWD or the marauder with the 7 speed trans?

bob6364
01-03-2010, 08:57 PM
i think thats a ford recall..... is your car driving sideways by any chance? this might make the lights come on when you open your door

What model marauder do you have... the marauder L, the marauder AWD or the marauder with the 7 speed trans?

H has the Marauder "Fresh Paint" version :hide:

guspech750
01-03-2010, 09:05 PM
Check you door light fluid.:up:

Phrog_gunner
01-03-2010, 09:14 PM
We need more information to completely solve your problem. And my more information, I mean whining about how when you say moronic things that people tell you how moronic it is. Then you will need to write a 12 page article about how you are NOT trying to get attention. Finally you need to wonder why every one ELSE seems to always be the problem. But alas, it's not your fault.....

Bluerauder
01-04-2010, 05:34 AM
When I open the doors on my Marauder, the interior lights come on....is this normal?....:dunno:
Please help me out.

Does it matter which door is opened? ;) Sitting still or on the highway?? :rolleyes:

Joe Walsh
01-04-2010, 05:56 AM
You have an electrical short somewhere in the LCM for sure....

LCM?...:hmmm: What does LCM stand for? Is it expensive? Can I use an LCM from a Blazer? Should I just rip this 'LCM' out of the Marauder?

i think thats a ford recall..... is your car driving sideways by any chance? This might make the lights come on when you open your door.

Yes, When I race Porsches on cold curvy roads in heavy traffic I am quite often sideways! Does it matter if I am sliding to the left or to the right?
How can I tell if I have an 'L' model? Is my Marauder special?

Check you door light fluid.:up:

Wow! Door light fluid! Thanks, I never thought of that....I'll go out and check it this morning.

We need more information to completely solve your problem. And my more information, I mean whining about how when you say moronic things that people tell you how moronic it is. Then you will need to write a 12 page article about how you are NOT trying to get attention. Finally you need to wonder why every one ELSE seems to always be the problem. But alas, it's not your fault.....

Yep, you're right! Everybody seems to have a 'tude' about me. Just because I never try to fix it myself, I never attempt to search existing threads for a possible answer, I never really even think about the problem...I just fire up another long thread!
And if you don't like it...That's your problem buddy...not mine! Deal with it!
"I'm here to post the most"
BTW: Get your own blog site!.....this one is mine!

Does it matter which door is opened? ;) Sitting still or on the highway?? :rolleyes:

Usually the driver's door, and usually when I am doing crazy donuts in intersections while hanging out of the open driver's door to see how much smoke is coming off of my rear tires.

RF Overlord
01-04-2010, 07:58 AM
Enough. Find something else to do.