PDA

View Full Version : Something to do?

marauder.22
01-04-2010, 11:49 AM
Im new here. I have my Marauder since 2007 and is now when I found this website. I am tired of seens your guys videos on you tube and wish to be there. Please, if you guys have something to do or go before I go to Afghanistan, let me know. I really really want to see other brothers Marauders. LOL

Thanks!

justbob
01-04-2010, 11:58 AM
Where in Tenn. are you? I go down past Memphis atleast once a year. We do have a couple guys that post here often from your state.

FordNut
01-04-2010, 12:08 PM
I'm just outside Knoxville.

GAMike
01-04-2010, 12:11 PM

PM'd about our monthly breakfast (3rd Saturday of every month) Hopefully we get lucky and both of you come:D

Bluerauder
01-04-2010, 01:56 PM
Im new here. I have my Marauder since 2007 and is now when I found this website. I am tired of seens your guys videos on you tube and wish to be there. Please, if you guys have something to do or go before I go to Afghanistan, let me know. I really really want to see other brothers Marauders. LOL

Thanks!

I take it that you are at Fort Campbell, KY with those screamin' eagles on the Tennessee line?? :dunno:

When do you go to Afghanistan? If you are still around in April 2010, the big annual Louisville, KY meet is gonna be around the 2nd week in April. That's only a 200 mile/ 3 hour trip for you. Make your plans now.

LANDY
01-04-2010, 05:17 PM
Brian's black car is one you will want to see. i have seen pics of it underneath to hood and it looks amazing.
i hope one day i can see that car, i would probably stare at it for a whole day.