PDA

View Full Version : nitrous pete is still tuning

hotrodjoe11
01-12-2010, 07:10 PM
nitrous pete is the man to go to for anybody interested in diablo sport. he has more then 20 years in tuning experience! i personally have had 3 of my 5 cars that ive owned tuned by him and its abosouletly awesome! he has tuned my 2001 crown vic police interceptor that i traded for my 2003 cvpi. when he tuned my 03 cvpi it was great. for one every time i wanted a change in the tune he would do it for me. originally i had it tuned for the stock maf sensor which was a 70 mm. i heard about the upgrade to a 80 mm maf for my 03 cvpi so i asked him if he could reflash the chip. he said shore i brought the car back over and he reflashed the chip when he did the car ran perfect the 1st time. . i now own a 2003 merc marauder and soon to own a 2005 cvpi. hes allready tuned the merc marauder and its running better then ever. hell im getting 25 miles to the gallon in this car on the highway cruising at 75 - 85 mph and i have the power when i need it. i look forward to my 05 cvpi that he will be tuning with the diablo preadator tuner. you can get in touch with him on this site under nitrous pete