PDA

View Full Version : Where is SID210SA?

Pat
01-13-2010, 07:07 AM
Haven't heard from or about Mike in a few months, anyone????

Mike are you still Maraudering?

Your Friend,

Pat

BAD FIVE O
01-14-2010, 12:36 AM
Haven't talk with him but I'll call him tomorrow to see how he is doing.

mrjones
01-14-2010, 12:01 PM
Did he sell his car?

ludwigvan968
01-17-2010, 01:01 PM
talk to him over Christmas, seemed to be hanging in there.

LilCop2002
01-21-2010, 09:08 PM
IDK. I've tried on numerous occasions to call him/text him so I just gave up.

SID210SA
01-22-2010, 06:16 PM
Hey all, I am still alive and kicking and still have my beautiful Silver Birch....havent been driving her much....only about 3K in the last 8 months. I am staying afloat....I am working again after missing about three weeks of work.....in an entirely different field....I now work on gates and gate systems for private residential areas.

We moved into our new house on Dec. 15th.....so much better than appartment living let me tell you....we have great neighbors and the school district is one of the best in San Antonio so the kids will have a better education than they were getting.

We are still struggling a bit but it is not as bad as it had been. We were in the hospital for about 17 hours yesterday to this morning......Rosa had not been feeling well for about a week and it finally got bad enough to take her to the hospital yesterday about noon. She was finally discharged at about 5 this morning. She has been in bed since we got home.....resting....she really needed it.....it turned out to be a kidney stone so we are taking that slowly with medication and recovery....Dr. says she will be fine after lots of rest.

Sorry I have not been around much, but you can call me and I will answer.....I always do....just ask a few people around here that have called me....I appologize to you Julian for not getting back to you on your text messages, but you have not tried calling me....Please dont hesitate to call....I am never to busy for my Marauder Family!!!

Mike and Rosa

TAKEDOWN
01-23-2010, 02:43 AM
There you are! Glad to hear from ya Mike. I'm sure everyone here understands so no need to apologize. Tell Rosa to relax and get better, congrats on the new house sounds like a real nice neighborhood, btw :beer: don't overwork yourself!

Ms. Denmark
01-23-2010, 05:40 AM
You've been missed around here. Thanks for checking in! Hope all things continue to improve. Glad to hear you still have your SB!!

Pat
01-23-2010, 04:41 PM
Hi Ho Mike;

Things have changed a bit, glad to hear that Rosa is getting better, K-stones are the pits.

Good you were able to keep the Marauder, best to you both.

The Pat's

BAD FIVE O
01-23-2010, 05:09 PM
GLAD U R BACK ,:cool:

LilCop2002
01-24-2010, 02:11 PM
Mike, I had tried to call you on several occasions but that was back when things initially went south shortly after I departed Lackland.

It's good to hear that everything else is looking up for you and the family. It's also nice to hear that Rosa is doing better. You all are awesome folks, including the kids that picked on me, and I hope to see you all next time I am in the area or when you all head this way!

Much love to you and yours!