PDA

View Full Version : Dynospeed

swordfish
02-04-2010, 06:18 AM
Anyone used dynospeed (http://www.dynospeedracing.com/) or heard about them? There out of memphis. I think I'm going to have them do some tuning to the car. I know he's good with mustangs he tuned my sons 03 cobra with the whipple.
Thanks!

swordfish
02-04-2010, 10:31 PM
Ok, I need some input here. Lidio is 900 miles away and Reinhart 875. I can't spend the money towing the car to and from plus hotels. I need to figure something out. I've heard about the mustang guys blowing up the marauders. :alone:

Pat
02-05-2010, 02:08 AM
Try calling hppmotorsports.com in Dallas.

Talk to Manny if you can. Heard good things from this shop from the SVT folks in the DFW area.

They are located in Lewisville, a burb in North Dallas area. Tel: 972-395-9844

There is another shop on the east side of Dallas called Lone Star Performance, Tel 214-630-5006. I heard, from SVT folks in Dallas, they also do Ford tuning.

Question, are you wanting to tune your Marauder or something else?

swordfish
02-05-2010, 07:58 AM
Pat, I'm doing a few mods and it will need dyno tuned. I want to have it done before Kentucky.
Try calling hppmotorsports.com in Dallas.

Talk to Manny if you can. Heard good things from this shop from the SVT folks in the DFW area.

They are located in Lewisville, a burb in North Dallas area. Tel: 972-395-9844

There is another shop on the east side of Dallas called Lone Star Performance, Tel 214-630-5006. I heard, from SVT folks in Dallas, they also do Ford tuning.

Question, are you wanting to tune your Marauder or something else?

Pat
02-05-2010, 01:45 PM
Mark;

If you do the DFW route, let me know I'll go with you. I've been meaning to go to HPP but never had a good reason.

I'm sure you will have to make an appointment, Manny is one busy dude. His prices seem very reasonable. Not to sure of tranny tune, but engine tunes are his bread and butter.

Keep me in mind if you go.

Pat

Paul T. Casey
02-05-2010, 01:52 PM
If he's good with Mustangs, he should be good with you. I'm pretty sure a
4V mod motor doesn't really know what body is wrapped around it.